Nana Plaza Ladyboy GoGos

Pdoggg

Nana Plaza yesterday:

FCTCDcPVEAAgECa?format=jpg&name=360x360

FCXLtVGUUAc5N43?format=jpg&name=360x360

FCXLcSgVIAIClDW?format=jpg&name=small

FCTCDcNVQAQWvQr?format=jpg&name=small

Zooming in a bit on the following image, one can see that the DC 10 bar sign is still up. Whether the bar itself will remain a ladyboy bar is a different matter...

FCTCDcPVgAAhIoG?format=jpg&name=small

Source: social media

Edited by Papa Sam
Added pics
  • Like 2

On 10/20/2021 at 12:48 PM, Papa Sam said:
On 10/20/2021 at 12:43 PM, outsider said:
None of these stand out to me and I can't stand the fake contacts that 3 of the girls are wearing.

Show us some girls that stand out to you.

Not sure if they have to be girls that work out of clubs or not, but looking back through some of the past photos, I found 4 samples of the type I usually go for. Additionally, you could add Lilly whose twitter videos get regularly posted at this site (thank you), because she's hot AF.

I added 3 photos of Lisa who I think is pretty well-known in the community. She's been my regular hookup when I'm in BKK. I have been with her several times and always enjoy it. She likes the fake contacts also, but at least they're not some super-fake color.

But I also recognize that we all have our particular tastes and preferences, for me I like very feminine, don't mind fake tits, but obviously would prefer well-done, more realistic feeling than bolt-on rocks. I don't bottom or haven't yet, so I pass on girls that only want to top. I will do oral for a girl though. Anyway, no harm meant toward you or the women you shared, just put my opinion out there FWIW.

Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 2.13.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 2.11.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 2.07.43 PM.png

image.png.c1c2a6d3f71f2fba5819ddc77ca85580.png

CIB.png.5914e93c3c1bdfcab6885428174b26cb.png

image.png.4d03175603b193b5c166c416017a9311.png

E_0K_m6VkAI3uUZ.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/20/2021 at 12:48 PM, Papa Sam said:
On 10/20/2021 at 12:43 PM, outsider said:
None of these stand out to me and I can't stand the fake contacts that 3 of the girls are wearing.

Show us some girls that stand out to you.

Sorry, double posted

Not sure if they have to be girls that work out of clubs or not, but looking back through some of the past photos, I found 4 samples of the type I usually go for. Additionally, you could add Lilly whose twitter videos get regularly posted at this site (thank you), because she's hot AF.

I added 3 photos of Lisa who I think is pretty well-known in the community. She's been my regular hookup when I'm in BKK. I have been with her several times and always enjoy it. She likes the fake contacts also, but at least they're not some super-fake color.

But I also recognize that we all have our particular tastes and preferences, for me I like very feminine, don't mind fake tits, but obviously would prefer well-done, more realistic feeling than bolt-on rocks. I don't bottom or haven't yet, so I pass on girls that only want to top. I will do oral for a girl though. Anyway, no harm meant toward you or the women you shared, just put my opinion out there FWIW.

• Like 1