Obsessions Pattaya closed indefinitely

globetrotter

When ever I've been in Pattaya I always made a visit to Obsessions. Never had any bad experiences there but then again nothing all that interesting happened either. I did enjoyed one of my best LB sessions there once years ago. I forget her name but she was sensational. What I liked about the place was it offered both LBs and GGs. If nothing on the LB side of the room tickled my fancy I would wander over to the GG side.  Can't beat that. 

I only went in Obsessions twice....... twice too many to be honest  :biggrin:

I suppose I will have to retract my comment after what I wrote about Obsessions in a TR back in October 2011 when I went in there with my mate Stickyfingers, plus I remember going in there three times times now   :search:

"We finished our drinks and moved on to Obsessions, it must have been about 11-30pm and Im feeling a little "tipsy" and tired, perhaps the sleepless nights are really catching up now. 

I nip for a pee and on the way out Sofia (whos lovely) is dancing and beckons me over to her, sheepishly I look away and head back to my seat. 

I had had Aun (very sexy) on my "to do list" here but after seeing more of Chase's pics of Gifty from his Obsession's thread it had swayed my legience towards her  :give_rose: 

The mamasan came over and introduced herself, Sticky likes his tits and Ive nicknamed him "Titman" and before long he has a girl sat next to him with err yes you've it fairly large tits. 

The mamasan asked if I liked anyone and I told her Gifty and "hey presto" within seconds she was sat beside me. laugh.gif 

I was a little shy and asked Gifty if she would like a drink, In my eyes Gifty is perfection, shes very petite, gorgeous, fantastic body and the cutest little feet Ive seen on a ladyboy wub.gif 

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach as she flashed her eyes at me. 

We discussed money which kinda fluctuated as I told her I wanted to take her L/T and not really a S/T upstairs. 

The b/fine was 500, the room upstairs 400 and whatever she wanted. 

The first quote for L/T was 3000 and when I said "too mutt" she immediately said "OK 1000" 

Seeing as it was nearing midnight I suppose she was cutting her loss's 

I should in hindsight have paid the b/fine and took Gifty there and then but as I was feeling "tipsy" I didnt, and also I was thinking what kind of performance would I receive from her, alas I'll never know mega_shok.gif 

While Im doing this the "Titman" has his girls top off and is chewing on her tits, while Im looking at Gifty's whose padded top has moved to one side and I can see her flat chest (silicone free), but thats just the way I like my girls now and one of the main reasons why I would choose Gifty over Aun and Sofia 

As I was feeling a liitle "tipsy" and tired I told her I would come to barfine her on Friday as she said she wasnt working Wednesday and I had arranged to spend time with Ae on Thursday. 

She said ok Fliday no ploblem, I asked her what time and she said 10-30pm which I thought a little strange seeing as she started at 6pm, maybe hoping a couple of S/T 's before I arrive me thinks lol 

The girl who was sat with Sticky got up and moved away, he said she was a bit moody. 

I told him Im not surprised after you've been chewing on her tits for the last half hour and not given her a tip. 

He response was " Well, I bought her a drink"  :rofl: 

Obsessions has some fantastic talent working there now and well worth a visit imho 

:clapping: "

I do regret not taking Gifty now as she was then boobless, silicone-free and gorgeous (pics 1 & 2)  :man_in_love:

( all pics courtesy of Chase) 

pic 3 with the bolt-ons

post-136-0-43875500-1436375132_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-53344000-1436375154_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-04051000-1436375267_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Is the Penthouse Hotel still open?

Yes, the Penthouse Hotel is still open.

Went inside and asked why the bar was closed, but no one had a clue.

There's a sign on Obsessions' door that says, "Under renovation. For sale or rent."

There's a massage shop across the street, so I asked a LB that works there what happened. She said the bar didn't have enough customers to stay open. She also said that the girls that worked there think it will open again for high season.

We'll see...

• Upvote 1

Wait, maybe you mean Pacman? :biggrin:

It is worth noting though, the saying YMMV (your mileage may vary), is so true regarding lbs, lb bars, and pretty much anything in LOS. Some (or many) people can have a bad experience, while others have a great time. This is something that  "to do" list makers need to take into account. You might not have a fantastic time with your fantasy lb, or at your fantasy bar, just because some other people gave positive recommendations and vice versa.

Wait, maybe you mean Pacman? :biggrin:

It is worth noting though, the saying YMMV (your mileage may vary), is so true regarding lbs, lb bars, and pretty much anything in LOS. Some (or many) people can have a bad experience, while others have a great time. This is something that  "to do" list makers need to take into account. You might not have a fantastic time with your fantasy lb, or at your fantasy bar, just because some other people gave positive recommendations and vice versa.

Yup. That's for sure. Some of my best encounters have been serendipitous and unmapped or planned. 

Ok well again since it was mentioned in this thread, on another forum there are unconfirmed rumours that Stringfelllows might be closing as well

I will not be surprised...well put it other way ...4 of us went in there...2 guys having a drink in there already  ...so 6 guys...where are the LBs??

5 of them seating outside none inside.. and only one  come in just to ask for drink..WDF? with service like that I don't think anyone will give a fuck if shut ..

• Upvote 1

I will not be surprised...well put it other way ...4 of us went in there...2 guys having a drink in there already  ...so 6 guys...where are the LBs??

5 of them seating outside none inside.. and only one  come in just to ask for drink..WDF? with service like that I don't think anyone will give a fuck if shut ..

How can management allow a situation where there are 6 customers inside a gogo but no dancers and 5 girls outside?

You would think one of the girls outside would sense an opportunity to get some business and come in and dance.

Instead the introduction of "Buy Me Drink".  :girl_devil:

To which I usually reply, "check bin".  :jig: