What's The Best Southeast Asian Country For Ladyboys

DownLoLarry

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which ASEAN Country (excpet the LOS)

• Brunei
    • Burma
    • Cambodia
    • Indonesia
    • Laos
    • Maylaysia
    • the PI
    • Singapore
    • Vietnam

I ain't never been to any of the other countries, except for border runs to Cambo, but based on my experience in Thailand, I gotta vote for Laos...I've met a few bus loads of very very attractive and sexy Laos ladyboys floating around Thailand...

For sheer numbers, PI likely wins, but there is something about "ladies" who speak English better than I do that keeps me away...

Shears: "What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?"

Major Warden: "I'll teach you to say that in Siamese if you like."

Shears: "Nah. That would spoil it. Too much talk always spoils it."

• 3 weeks later...

I voted Indo ......sure, the P.I. has better ladyboys, IMO even better than Thailand, but the country is a hellhole of epic proportions! For some reason they just can't seem to get their act together.

As I have always said, if you could import PI ladyboys to Thailand that would be the best of both worlds; cute girls who you can actually communicate with, in a fun, exciting country.

Indonesian ladyboys, Balinese especially, are quite exotic and their country is beautiful; with the exception of Jakarta. If I was chasing LB's in any country other than Thailand I would start there.

I went with the wild card, 'Burma'... We just don't get to see a lot of them, that's all... Or maybe we do? They just tell us they're from Chiang mai/Chiang Rai/Golden Triangle/Northern Thailand etc. :hair: :ph34r:

And I'm talking about some really well known white skinned Chinese looking LB's that I know personally or have known of them through others & these girls are or have been in the past plastered all over the Internet too!

In in actual fact you've got everything from ethnic Indian to Shan/Karen (same look as Thai) to Aboriginal & a zillion other looks in between out there.

Here's one example, Marina Bar, the most well know LB bar in CMX... Well I knew Marina when he was a little, fat, gobby Burmese tailor.

OK, we're not talking numbers here & the 'homemade' variety can sometimes make me a bit squeamish, for sure, especially if they come from somewhere really impoverished where they have a problem with access to descent cosmetics etc... But JMHO, the nature & attitude of the Burmese people stand head & shoulders above any other races in the region & overall they're the sweetest, loveliest bunch of people you're ever going to meet & that's reflected in their LBs... I've said it before, if it weren't for the 'shitbag' regime in place right now it would most definitely be my home in South East Asia, without a Shadow of a doubt.

Finally, I know that 'The Hound' went there & just fuckin' wrote the place off... Well he's silly, he went to the wrong places & he should have taken a bit of advice before he went.

PS. Just about my sexiest encounter with an LB 'EVER' was in a massage den in Takileck, she was bigger than the other girls, but still easily passable & completely natural with little titties, soft girlie skin, the whole lot! Anyway, we didn't even have to fuck & she spewed out enough cum to fill up an egg cup! maybe even a small espresso coffee' cup even... Totally unaided... No hands... WOW! :hi:

PPS. Lao is absolutely fuckin' crawling with them!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

PI all the way. Talk of it being a hellhole country are overblown IMO. Many expats live here, same as in Thailand and they love it just as much. The ones who love Thailand wouldn't live anywhere else and the ones who love PI would not live anywhere else. Both places have their periods of political turmoil but right now I'd say Thailand is ahead in that department. Especially we Americans, the Filipinos seem to love us more, generally than the Thais do. Friendly without necessarily looking for something in return. I get offered drinks and food when I meet total strangers like at a public beach picnic area.

Even though WWII was 70 years ago, it seems to me that there is still an acknowledgement of who helped them rid their country of the heathen Japs. It also is my perception that we Americans make a significantly higher pct of the expat population in PI. Arabs? Very few if any, though we have some Persian neighbors. Russians? I've encountered nary a one. Also it is easy to get away from the high traffic touristy areas and still be able to communicate with the vast majority of people. Try getting by in Isaan without speaking Thai. I only did it once, but it was much more an alien feeling for me. I can go to many pleasant little towns off the main track here, and find signs in English, many people who can speak English. For me that is comforting and makes PI no more a hellhole than Thailand.

Sure you hear talk of dangerous areas, like many places in the ARMM, Autonomous Region of Muslim Mindanao, but Thailand has some dodgy places too. Anyone want to spend much time in the far south provinces that are adjacent to Malaysia? The thing of it is, all countries have their dodgy areas. There are plenty of places in the good ole US of A that I would avoid just as much as I avoid the ARMM.

The longer I stay here, the more I find the PI lbs more attractive and desirable than the Thais. I love that I can talk to them without using baby talk. There are many who's level of intelligence and ability to express themselves is almost scary. I love that hormone use and cosmetic surgery is less prevalent. SRS is just about unheard of.

The longer I stay here, the less likely I'll ever want to spend any significant amount of time in LOS again. Still thinking of seeing Cambodia and I'd have to probably pass through Thailand to get there.

• Upvote 5

PI all the way. Talk of it being a hellhole country are overblown IMO. Many expats live here, same as in Thailand and they love it just as much. The ones who love Thailand wouldn't live anywhere else and the ones who love PI would not live anywhere else.

PI no more a hellhole than Thailand.

The longer I stay here, the more I find the PI lbs more attractive and desirable than the Thais. I love that I can talk to them without using baby talk. There are many who's level of intelligence and ability to express themselves is almost scary. I love that hormone use and cosmetic surgery is less prevalent. SRS is just about unheard of.

The longer I stay here, the less likely I'll ever want to spend any significant amount of time in LOS again.

Ken enters a vagabond phase of life. Reluctantly.

Next week the removalists come in to move my stuff into storage.

Then I hit the road. Now, in my opinion, wandering homeless is for the young and the adventurous. I am neither. So this is quite likely going to be shit.

As you may gather I am far from happy about moving. But my time has come to say bye bye Vietnam. I have never clicked with Thailand, in four very short visits. I am going to give it a bigger chunk of time now and see if I can find some way for the shaven head singlet wearers to disappear into a blurred background where tranquility may reside. Find my peace and quiet.

I am chuffed by Lefty's comments. I have been told PI is good. But then, as he says, I have also read it is a hellhole of ripoff merchants and slags. (Ah, did someone mention Vietnam?) But Lefty paints the picture I'd like to think might prevail, even though I'm not American.

I may have to try other places too of course. Way back when I liked Jogjakarta (Java), but now, who nose? I might just see. Then there's Kolkata, Chennai (no ladyboys, but hijras and good looking femboys). I love Singapore, but it's too expensive for an old man of humble means to live there.

We'll see. What will turn up for the vagabond before he has a new address he can invite LBs home to?

• Upvote 1

Ken enters a vagabond phase of life. Reluctantly.

Next week the removalists come in to move my stuff into storage.

Then I hit the road. Now, in my opinion, wandering homeless is for the young and the adventurous. I am neither. So this is quite likely going to be shit.

As you may gather I am far from happy about moving. But my time has come to say bye bye Vietnam. I have never clicked with Thailand, in four very short visits. I am going to give it a bigger chunk of time now and see if I can find some way for the shaven head singlet wearers to disappear into a blurred background where tranquility may reside. Find my peace and quiet.

I am chuffed by Lefty's comments. I have been told PI is good. But then, as he says, I have also read it is a hellhole of ripoff merchants and slags. (Ah, did someone mention Vietnam?) But Lefty paints the picture I'd like to think might prevail, even though I'm not American.

I may have to try other places too of course. Way back when I liked Jogjakarta (Java), but now, who nose? I might just see. Then there's Kolkata, Chennai (no ladyboys, but hijras and good looking femboys). I love Singapore, but it's too expensive for an old man of humble means to live there.

We'll see. What will turn up for the vagabond before he has a new address he can invite LBs home to?

I guess we all have different views on what entails "humble means" but if our definitions are close to the same, you'd probably have a sufficient budget here in the PI as much or more than most places, especially if you get away from the tourist spots. Like I'd said before, if we are going to do that in Thailand, communication with the locals becomes more than an adventure when we are far off the main tourist track. Here you can live in 1st class cities, not frequented by tourist hoards, find more manageable prices and meet and be able to converse with some girl next door types of lbs, who's brains ain't going kaching kaching at the mere site of you. I think the keys to getting on here are to be upbeat, friendly, confident and be able to roll with the flow. A smile and a kind word goes a long ways.

I didn't make it meant to sound as if Americans are like the vast majority of expats, just that we make up a significantly higher pct than in Thailand. Plenty of continental Europeans, English, and Aussies too. My landlord is from England. Helluva nice guy.

I have one enterprising friend here, who used to live in the same town back in the US as I did. He has been here for about 8 years, and has no outside source of income. Not close to social security age. He is married to a Filipina and lives like a local, on the economy as they say. Finding small jobs the both of them, to make a few pesos. He has no rent to pay though so that helps, but I'm sure he lives on less than $500 US a month. Lives in a Nipa Hut they built on his father in law's land.

Ken, if you decide to try living here, maybe I can answer a few questions for you, so please feel free to PM me any time with any questions. If I can answer them I will, if I can't I'll say so, and/or try to find the answers.

I guess we all have different views on what entails "humble means" but if our definitions are close to the same, you'd probably have a sufficient budget here in the PI as much or more than most places, especially if you get away from the tourist spots. Like I'd said before, if we are going to do that in Thailand, communication with the locals becomes more than an adventure when we are far off the main tourist track. Here you can live in 1st class cities, not frequented by tourist hoards, find more manageable prices and meet and be able to converse with some girl next door types of lbs, who's brains ain't going kaching kaching at the mere site of you. I think the keys to getting on here are to be upbeat, friendly, confident and be able to roll with the flow. A smile and a kind word goes a long ways.

I didn't make it meant to sound as if Americans are like the vast majority of expats, just that we make up a significantly higher pct than in Thailand. Plenty of continental Europeans, English, and Aussies too. My landlord is from England. Helluva nice guy.

I have one enterprising friend here, who used to live in the same town back in the US as I did. He has been here for about 8 years, and has no outside source of income. Not close to social security age. He is married to a Filipina and lives like a local, on the economy as they say. Finding small jobs the both of them, to make a few pesos. He has no rent to pay though so that helps, but I'm sure he lives on less than $500 US a month. Lives in a Nipa Hut they built on his father in law's land.

Ken, if you decide to try living here, maybe I can answer a few questions for you, so please feel free to PM me any time with any questions. If I can answer them I will, if I can't I'll say so, and/or try to find the answers.

Thanks Lefty, much appreciated. Like I said in my post I have to find a new country. I'm simply trying Thailand first because I know it a teensy bit. Never been to PI. I figure a couple or few months in various places should give me a good clue to where I'm feeling best about ending up. I speak a goodly conversational Vietnamese, but no other Asian languages. So other countries are a tad daunting. The English factor you mention for PI is a big attractor. I live on about 800 USD a month here, so could probably manage in various places. I also very like your point about good cities with few tourists. That appeals to me hugely.

• 1 month later...

My selection is:

1. PI without question - Manila (Makati, Greenbelt, Ermita), Angeles (OK some are rough but there are good lookers also), Cebu (which I have visited three tiems always with str8 mates so have only heard about the LB scenme there)

2. I know it's not on the list, but my number 2 is Hong Kong - plenty of choise in Wanchai and Central

3. Has to be Cambodia, because that is the only other place in SE ASia I have had a LB experience other than Thailand of course.

Never laid eyes on a LB in Vietnam - even in District 1 Saigon! And was never able to "explore" when I was working in Singapore (and anyway, by that time Lee Kuan Yew had shut down Boogie Street).

But looking forward to getting to Indonesia (Bali) soon.

By the way, I am a newbie - and finding my way round the LBR site!

Freddie

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

I went with the wild card, 'Burma'... We just don't get to see a lot of them, that's all... Or maybe we do? They just tell us they're from Chiang mai/Chiang Rai/Golden Triangle/Northern Thailand etc. hair.gifph34r.gif

And I'm talking about some really well known white skinned Chinese looking LB's that I know personally or have known of them through others & these girls are or have been in the past plastered all over the Internet too!

In in actual fact you've got everything from ethnic Indian to Shan/Karen (same look as Thai) to Aboriginal & a zillion other looks in between out there.

Here's one example, Marina Bar, the most well know LB bar in CMX... Well I knew Marina when he was a little, fat, gobby Burmese tailor.

OK, we're not talking numbers here & the 'homemade' variety can sometimes make me a bit squeamish, for sure, especially if they come from somewhere really impoverished where they have a problem with access to descent cosmetics etc... But JMHO, the nature & attitude of the Burmese people stand head & shoulders above any other races in the region & overall they're the sweetest, loveliest bunch of people you're ever going to meet & that's reflected in their LBs... I've said it before, if it weren't for the 'shitbag' regime in place right now it would most definitely be my home in South East Asia, without a Shadow of a doubt.

Finally, I know that 'The Hound' went there & just fuckin' wrote the place off... Well he's silly, he went to the wrong places & he should have taken a bit of advice before he went.

PS. Just about my sexiest encounter with an LB 'EVER' was in a massage den in Takileck, she was bigger than the other girls, but still easily passable & completely natural with little titties, soft girlie skin, the whole lot! Anyway, we didn't even have to fuck & she spewed out enough cum to fill up an egg cup! maybe even a small espresso coffee' cup even... Totally unaided... No hands... WOW! :hi:

PPS. Lao is absolutely fuckin' crawling with them!

hi lung,man u got the best advice on here it seems ;) where in burma u rcommend i find a sweet LB? and im a ''newbie fresh fish'' too haha...and if u know where in Laos i should mooch about that be great too..i'll be there in a month i hope..cheers!

hi lung,man u got the best advice on here it seems ;) where in burma u rcommend i find a sweet LB? and im a ''newbie fresh fish'' too haha...and if u know where in Laos i should mooch about that be great too..i'll be there in a month i hope..cheers!

Jimmiti,

If this is your first visit to Asia, and one of your main goals is to shag as many lbs as possible, Myanmar is not a good choice for a first visit. If you're after adventure, with lbs being a lower priority - then it might be ok. You should know the Myanmar is not well set up for tourism and is only now developing following decades of isolation and suppression by their military dictatorship.

If you're an experienced traveler well used to going off the beaten track to countries with less developed tourism infrastructure that would help a lot, but you cannot expect lbs all over the place like Thailand.

• Upvote 1

It won't be long now before they all come to Thailand to work under the Asean thing so the choice will be amazing one bar multiple nationalities start at one end of the bar and before you leave you could have screwed yourself around Asia,

yes nurse i will take my medicine and cold shower now "can't wait".

PI all the way. Talk of it being a hellhole country are overblown IMO. Many expats live here, same as in Thailand and they love it just as much. The ones who love Thailand wouldn't live anywhere else and the ones who love PI would not live anywhere else. Both places have their periods of political turmoil but right now I'd say Thailand is ahead in that department. Especially we Americans, the Filipinos seem to love us more, generally than the Thais do. Friendly without necessarily looking for something in return. I get offered drinks and food when I meet total strangers like at a public beach picnic area.

Even though WWII was 70 years ago, it seems to me that there is still an acknowledgement of who helped them rid their country of the heathen Japs. It also is my perception that we Americans make a significantly higher pct of the expat population in PI. Arabs? Very few if any, though we have some Persian neighbors. Russians? I've encountered nary a one. Also it is easy to get away from the high traffic touristy areas and still be able to communicate with the vast majority of people. Try getting by in Isaan without speaking Thai. I only did it once, but it was much more an alien feeling for me. I can go to many pleasant little towns off the main track here, and find signs in English, many people who can speak English. For me that is comforting and makes PI no more a hellhole than Thailand.

Sure you hear talk of dangerous areas, like many places in the ARMM, Autonomous Region of Muslim Mindanao, but Thailand has some dodgy places too. Anyone want to spend much time in the far south provinces that are adjacent to Malaysia? The thing of it is, all countries have their dodgy areas. There are plenty of places in the good ole US of A that I would avoid just as much as I avoid the ARMM.

The longer I stay here, the less likely I'll ever want to spend any significant amount of time in LOS again. Still thinking of seeing Cambodia and I'd have to probably pass through Thailand to get there.

Outstanding post Lefty... +1

BD

I voted PI as well with the asterisk that it is harder to get around & there is more effort & time put into finding "large" numbers of ladyboys outside of pageants, so it may be difficult for the typical short term tourist.

Burma would be cool to visit, I seem to recall that there is/was a caste of transgenders that were priests of some sect there, maybe KenW knows the details.

I'm surprised that there isn't more love for Malaysia/Singapore, although a lot of the girls there seem to be from the PI as well.