Indonesian ladyboys and domination

bumblebee

Just looking at the Indonesian profiles here, and other sites on the net I have noticed that the theme of domination and dominant ladyboys comes up more so than in other countries in SE Asia. Very interesting indeed. :rolleyes:

So are Indonesian ladyboys more dominant that their sisters in other countries, or is this clever marketing? Perhaps a bit of both....

• Upvote 3

So are Indonesian ladyboys more dominant that their sisters in other countries, or is this clever marketing? Perhaps a bit of both....

Extremely good question BB! I had been pondering this myself after looking at our latest profile.

My first instinct was clever marketing, give the guys what they want. And even if they are not a professional Dom, they can probably give the guys what they want.

But I also think they are somewhat more dominant than their Thai sisters. Now, I've only been to Bali, a Hindu island in an otherwise Muslim country, but anecdotal evidence suggests that ladyboys in Indonesia are not accepted too well by society. I have the impresion that part of the reason some ladyboys move to Bali is greater acceptance as well as economic opportunity.

In Thailand OTOH, no problem using the ladies room but in Indo I think during the day most dress as men. So a lifetime of being a man 98% of the time would lead to more dominance I suppose than a Thai ladyboy living 24/7 as a girl.

In the USA the ladyboy scene and s&m/b&d scene are somehwat intertwined, I used to go to s&m clubs that also attracted lots of crossdresers. The crossdressing TS did not seem particluary dominant but sort of suprised me that these two worlds would merge in the dungeon.

Just some thoughts.

Also interesting would be a comparision of Catholic PI, Muslim Indo, with Buddhist Thailand, Cambodia, and Laos but that's fodder for a different thread.

Edited by DownLoLarry
My post was almost unreadable so reworded it

If this thread takes off it could be a real treasure trove for historians.

The ladyboys I know best from Indo don't seem too dominant but then that's not my thing and I don't have much experience with warias.

It does surprise me that dominance is sooften entwined with ladyboys in teh West more so than with the gay or str8 scene.

There do seem to be a lot of dom Indo ladyboys. Perhaps it's the Muslim society being SO repressive - a form of revenge maybe. As men they get treated ok, but if they want to cross dress they're treated like crap - and that's in Bali.

In the rest of Indonesia, big cities excepted, they shame their families with any outward sign of non-conformity to their gender, or to any gay inclinations. Dressing as men, and then cross-dressing at night, is likely a way of minimising trouble for LB in a rural situation in Indonesia. Maybe this behaviour is taken with them when they come to Bali.

If you want to be dominated (something I don't think I'd like - but you never know unless you try it once...) then Muslim LB's may be the ticket. I will ask Nova to do a survey, and ask her friends to ask their friends.

Come to think of it, maybe this accounts for the greater number of Indo LBs I know that top, compared to Thai LBs.

Another factor could be the crap hormone treatment they can get in Bali. Doctors give a monthly injection of Depo Provera (medroxyprogesterone) which is known for it's all round bad effects on people. In pharmacies you can only buy birth control pills. Not the best. The doctors SHOULD know better - probably do. Why do they prescribe a synthetic progesterone when LBs don't have uterine tissues for it to work on ?

Big silicone tits have to be got in Thailand, as Thai ops. are cheapest. This is simply beyond a lot of LB pockets. I don't think big lumps on the chest changes a boy into a girl. My view is that it's probably wanted by a lot of LB mongers as a reassurance as to their own sexuality - or as an affirmation from the boy in question, that he really is a she.

• Upvote 1

You have just said that you like the implants because it removes the option of their being able to switch roles. Sort of chains them into the female role.

That sounds a bit insecure to me.

I'm really not trying to be funny with you - it's only my opinion - no more or less valid than yours.

This stuff interests me, but we both obviously like the cute LBs. Having fun with them is real - this stuff is just ideas. Not really important.

Perhaps if Nicky were to have her implants removed, and have a boys haircut, and dress as a boy, both you & I would fancy her less. Genetically, she is a boy, and if we fancied boys, I guess we would be attracted to them as boys. But we're not, we're attracted to ladyboys. I just have difficulty in understanding the liking for implants & surgery. Hormone tits are real, but implants don't feel or look real, to me anyway. Surgically altered faces never look right either - those chins, nose jobs, lips...And LBs don't do it for us - they do it to impress each other - the "more womanly than thou" syndrome.

I do know a VERY few LBs that think of themselves as men, but dress as women for the money. By far the most think of themselves as women, surgery or not. Your experience may be different from mine in this respect. I have not been much of a butterfly really, preferring longer relationships, but my missus (ladyboy) has a lot of friends, and I get to know them on a different basis to that of a customer, so I do get some insight.

• 1 year later...

forgive me for digging up a long-dead thread, but my search for "dominatrix" and "domination" brought paltry returns and this thread started off of some interest before diverting itself into opinions on surgeries and femininity--a valid and curious discussion but not to point here perhaps...

pondered whether to start a new thread because my question is "so where are the THAI ladyboy dominatrices?" i recall an occasional mention of a name here and there (Moo in bangkok seems to come to mind, though i've never met her), but i'll leave it to pdog and the mods to steer this (and me) more correctly if they'd like this to begin again with out the "Indonesian" limitation, since i am not in indonesia...but i am traveling now back from PH to LOS--and in PH i met a half-dozen so-called "dominatrix" ladyboys--most of them used the label *solely* as marketing and were as clueless about being an actual "Mistress" as--well, as all the thai ladyboys i've met--who at least never claimed they *did* know what the hell i was talking about...because i am *not* asking "do you top?".

but perhaps it's a language issue in LOS... in the PH generally speaking communication with the lb's is far superior to that which i can find in LOS (also a separate topic) but perhaps the "game" of bdsm/domination requires language to communicate desire and express dominance, whereas in LOS it's reduced to the wordless sign language of whose dick goes where.... (although that wouldn't explain the inability of the PH would-be LB Mistresses who *said* they knew what they were doing--)

and now i've almost talked myself into starting a "where are the Thai dommes" thread...

what say ye?

any one interested in the topic?

or better yet--any one with names (and/or experiences) to share?

:girl_devil:

:character00218:

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Our newest Profile Girl is a dominant ladyboy from Indonesia! :sign0181::girl_devil:

For those interested in going one step beyond!

I am a strict, but fair and consistent Mistress . I believe it is the Mistress responsibility to care for the needs, desires and fears of her guys as much as it is theirs to care for Her. I take my guys up to their known limits and then take them one step further.

http://www.ladyboyre...queendominique/