2nd Lady(Boy) Drink

pdogg

What does it take for you to buy a 2nd ladydrink?

Two things that go a long way with me in buying them multiple drinks is I'm genuinely interested which I can usually find that out in the first drink. If I'm still interested and they dont ask me for a drink I will then offer them a drink.  I won't buy shots for a first drink as I want to share a social drink, and I don't like it when they chug their drink. I also won't buy a soft drink as a second drink. No way am I paying 150 to 200 baht for a small glass of fanta. I would much rather give them a 100 baht instead of buying soda pop for them.

I also find the negotiation goes much better for me after a couple of drinks. It loosens us both up and they usually agree to MY price knowing they have already made some baht from the drinks.

post-1488-0-42181200-1411808502_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-27776400-1411809389_thumb.jp

• Upvote 4

Countless times I've bought a 2nd drink simply because the LB or GG at hand was amusing me.  For example, during my most recent trip passing through BKK I was having a beer at Stumble Inn taking in the Soi 4 scenery when a mid-30ish GG bargirl started to press her ample flesh against me.  She was funny and sweet, so drink number 1 lead to drink number 2.  I had no intention of taking her for the night, but I let her talk about her life and massage my neck as long as she wanted.

Most of the time, though, a 2nd drink means that the lovely before me is my destiny...well, for the night anyway.  But, that is only if the bar lets the girls pick their own drink, a real drink.  I hate spending 5 bucks for a tiny glass of juice or Coke.

• Upvote 2

1st drink before......2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th and many many others after....till i find my bed

but never a second drink in room during....it could be distracting her....

Surely too many lady drinks and the girl will have no Power ?

crikey most of my sweeties just order the watered down coke. The last time i bought an Alcoholic drink for a LB was around 2007 and i think TT Chang drank it by mistake . In fact im sure he did.