How Do You React To A Ladyboy Hair Flick?

bumblebee

We have all seen it and probably been on the receiving end of it at least once, I am talking of course about the ubiquitous ladyboy hair flick when she is not a happy bunny with you.  So how do you react when she shows this sign of displeasure towards you?  Do you pass it off or react in some way?

As with so many things LB, I react with my usual mixture of bewilderment, amusement, and fear of escalating violence.

An example from my recent trip in May,  There was a party at a bar where my current sweetie knows many girls and often works out of.  The soiboy was enjoying himself, buying drinks, and having a grand old time when suddenly a well-endowed little butter-ball of a GG wearing a low-cut blouse suddenly appeared in front of me holding a shot of tequila I had apparently just bought a round of (!).

She said, "Cheers!" and promptly put her arm around my neck and drew my face into her ample bosom.  When I came up for air some 30 seconds later I saw her quickly being hair-flicked aside by sweetie who then proceeded to point a freshly manicured finger directly in my face while declaring, "You like boob!  I see you!  I see what you do!  You like boob!"

I tried to explain that among my people it is customary when ceremoniously presented with boobage-on-the-half-shell on a festive  occasion to audibly and with great gusto express joy and thanks while diving face first into said boobage (think Homer Simpson doing a face dive into a coconut cream pie).  Well, I only got out the first few words when I was brutally hair-flicked and she stormed off to the back of the bar.  Fortunately, she had some friends who helped to talk her in off the ledge. 

The back story here is that she wants boobs.  Up to this point the soiboy had done a magnificent job convincing her that her cute little homone half-an-A-cups were exactly what he likes best.  All to be undone by a C-cupped GG!  Dammit!

Ah, yes, the hair flick...  I can't wait until I get my next one in a couple of months!

• Upvote 2

Guest jakjak

it depends when the hair flick is done....:

1) before..............i choose another one ' cause i know they are waiting for somebodyelse...( really don't care )

2) during the session ( in bed ) i choose another one.... ( really don't care )

3) after........i choose another one....... ( really don't care )

then there is another case...more serious...

4) after i sent her money with western union.......well i really complain about my money gone...but as i can have some other lb...i could make some more money.....

i just went to have a hair cut yesterday...so couldn't at the moment give a hair flick back.....

5) if i am in "love" and they give me a hair flick i cry a lot...for 5 minutes...then i go to have a drink...i cry other 5 minutes....i have another booze....and, i don't know why, i am in bed with another lb, start laughin'

• Upvote 2

Sorry,B

umblebee.I did not get it.What is hair flick?I am not a native English speaker.

Hi loll, a hair flick is a gesture a ladyboy makes to show she is not happy with a guy.  She brings her hand up to her ear, the palm facing down parallel with the ground and then flicks her hair with her fingers while turning her head away from the  direction of the guy.

Thank you very much for the explaination,bumblebee.I do not remeber any LB making this gesture to me.May be because I try to be nice to them all the time.I just love those lovely creatures of God and can't imagine myself getting rude,not tomention violent,with any of them.Of course it did happen a couple of times that I had a mild dispute with some of them,basically over money or jelousy,but I do not think I saw that hair flick thing.May be it will happen in my next trip!!!!

• Upvote 1

Thank you very much for the explaination,bumblebee.I do not remember any LB making this gesture to me.May be because I try to be nice to them all the time.I just love those lovely creatures of God and can't imagine myself getting rude,not tomention violent,with any of them.Of course it did happen a couple of times that I had a mild dispute with some of them,basically over money or jelousy,but I do not think I saw that hair flick thing.May be it will happen in my next trip!!!!

You must be a nice guy for sure loll.  Sometimes they also do it in a joke way.

I got the best hair flick ever from that little squirt Amy/Emma, you know, the one who is "different" from all the rest?

Called out her name - can't remember which one - as she was strolling by on Walking street, my friend and myself sitting and having a beer at one of the sidewalk bars.  This is probably 8 or 9 years ago by now.  She turns, says "how DARE you call out my name?!!" and then gave the hair flick and continued to walk on to her perch at Jenny Star, her walk and skanky little over-used ass trying but failing to give off an air of superiority as she walked away.

How did we react?  With hearty laughter, of course! Frankly that's all they deserve if they do that; my friend even said "that was the funniest thing I have ever seen." Can still picture it in my head right now, hilarious.

• Upvote 1

I got the best hair flick ever from that little squirt Amy/Emma, you know, the one who is "different" from all the rest?

Called out her name - can't remember which one - as she was strolling by on Walking street, my friend and myself sitting and having a beer at one of the sidewalk bars.  This is probably 8 or 9 years ago by now.  She turns, says "how DARE you call out my name?!!" and then gave the hair flick and continued to walk on to her perch at Jenny Star, her walk and skanky little over-used ass trying but failing to give off an air of superiority as she walked away.

How did we react?  With hearty laughter, of course! Frankly that's all they deserve if they do that; my friend even said "that was the funniest thing I have ever seen." Can still picture it in my head right now, hilarious.

I know it ain't a contest but that one is gonna be awfully hard to "top" JaiDee

Honestly I can't remember any other times, although I am sure I have seen them before.

Bear in mind I really haven't been too much in the scene since that time, 2006 or so; there have surely been a lot of hair flips given out to others since then!

And probably a few before that time as well.....but I will never forget being flicked off by a so-called superstar, who in reality is just another 30-dollar a pop hooker who has been selling her ass since she was 15 years old. Classic.

Honestly I can't remember any other times, although I am sure I have seen them before.

Bear in mind I really haven't been too much in the scene since that time, 2006 or so; there have surely been a lot of hair flips given out to others since then!

And probably a few before that time as well.....but I will never forget being flicked off by a so-called superstar, who in reality is just another 30-dollar a pop hooker who has been selling her ass since she was 15 years old. Classic.

Haha Jai Dee,

Funnily enough Emma came into the Linda Bar for something to eat while I was having a drink there a few years back, I said to her something like "Hi Emma, Sabai dee mai..can I take your picture?"

She said she was fine, gave me a big smile,  posed for the pic and never asked me for a fee, sweet girl :biggrin:

post-136-0-78649100-1406824895_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-74205700-1406824916_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

She said she was fine, gave me a big smile,  posed for the pic and never asked me for a fee, sweet girl :biggrin:

Lived in the room next to her for 4 months one trip and then stayed in that same apartment as she did many more times........She was always quiet, and pleasant...Smiled and said hello...Helped in the office on occasion likely because of her English...A pleasant neighbor...Body a bit thick for my taste...That is my only experience with her other than seeing her on occasion on Wanking Street........

Lived in the room next to her for 4 months one trip and then stayed in that same apartment as she did many more times........She was always quiet, and pleasant...Smiled and said hello..

Did she look like this buddy? :biggrin:

I can see a Emma/Amy thread starting soon :happy0064:

post-136-0-69729300-1406853607_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-49619000-1406853629_thumb.jpg

But I think she was only the second best ladyboy on your floor Khun Kahuna!

Yes  indeed...And maybe because I was living with the a ladyboy during my stays was why she was pleasant to me...

But yes, she would always come in second best on my floor...................

Did she look like this buddy? :biggrin:

I can see a Emma/Amy thread starting soon :happy0064:

The same but not exactly the same outfit...That feather thing scares me..............

Years ago...many...there was a this small ladyboy subforum which was part of a  larger Pattaya based forum...It's all gone now...A small group of regular crazy posters...Just there to  have fun and not to change the world...One of the guys who apparently lived in Pattaya started a thread called "The Emma Watch."  Annd a few times a week he would go to walking street and sit across from her and take a pic or two and report on her antics for the night...like how many guys she turned down and pissed off...It was very funny...

We could all use a laugh here....You're in charge BB................

• Upvote 1