The alternative "Am I straight?" thread.

Guys I have been really wrestling with my sexuality recently. I know it's perfectly normal to fancy girls with cocks, but with summer here and all these gorgeous non cock attached girls strutting around in their short shorts and bikinis I have found it quite arousing. I am really worried where this might lead, will I end up craving pussy and what ever comes with that territory.

Has anyone else felt this way or is it just me and some unusual kink that cannot be cured. I would be grateful for any advice or thoughts you may have on this issue as I am really worried as this does not seem normal.

Thanks guys and please don't judge me. :character0099:

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the understanding guys, you are so helpful on this wonderful forum and it's reassuring to know i am not alone. It's just that they look so much like hot ladyboys that it feels right no matter how much I try to fight it. I wonder if Boots sell a cure for these girly cravings if it becomes too much... :rolleye0012:

Awwh, I just love those freckly red heads & pale skinned beauties with their jet black hair!... There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, BB, Although that said, I've had a few ginger's who've chucked up smelling of ammonia when I've pushed my face up their kilts, so that could put you off a little, especially after noshing their odourless Asian sisters/brothers!?

Just don't keep trying to imagine them with little dicks.. That's what I keep doing nowdays, especially when I'm wanking :db:

Has the wise man above said... So long as they look ladylike, they're fair game, dick or not

:hi:

• Upvote 2

The slightly serious answer is in my opinion many like something different than the normal. I used to love large breasts. The bigger the better. Now i don't really care. IM at an age where gravity works against them.

i have always been attracted to Tgirls but part of me is afraid that if this becomes"normal" then some of that attraction may wane.

i look forward to finding out.

• Upvote 1

@Bumblebee

Nothing wrong with you bro , i am the same......

The only thing i make sure i do is when i bang a pussy it must be asian and if possible a three holer , have a nice indonesian student line up here in my city....

And i love to ass fuck them , then i can fantasize that i am fucking a ladyboy , crazy shit ( Image Bender ) i know it but just love it , this way i can hold out the long waiting before i have the real deal......

Greetz , Stealth

• Upvote 1

Guys I have been really wrestling with my sexuality recently. I know it's perfectly normal to fancy girls with cocks, but with summer here and all these gorgeous non cock attached girls strutting around in their short shorts and bikinis I have found it quite arousing. I am really worried where this might lead, will I end up craving pussy and what ever comes with that territory.

Thanks guys and please don't judge me. :character0099:

Sorry BB, I don't stand in judgement but realize that the death knell is sounding...The straight disease is incurable...Once infected you are always infected...

Greater minds than mine are desperately trying to find the cure at the major research centers...But alas and alack the news is not favorable...And the frightening thing is that it is highly contagious...Soon you will be shunned by your mates...They will fear shaking your hand...sharing a beer...I think one can even catch straightness through a forum or an email...

There is one small glimmer of hope...One small chance to flush the thought of pussy from your mind...The treatment involves a ladyboy with a hard cock...How many doses depends solely on the degree of infection...My recommendation is to get started on the road to recovery as soon as possible...

My best wishes for a full recovery..............

• Upvote 3

As long as I continue to have this strange fascination to put my dick in someone else's arse I like 'em all. I do not discriminate as long as they look and purr like a girl.  :biggrin:

WTF? You always used to say you preferred taking it up the poop chute. Or maybe that was just when you were with me? 

8P

Thanks for the reminder Patrick.  But it cannot be just me who worries that he is straight, surely some more of you guys must doubt from time to time that you are solely normal cocksucking ladyboy lovers and find these GG things attractive. :biggrin:

I don't worry about it. I am not straight I am not gay I am not really bi either. I just accept being pansexual. Simple solution.  :pic:

• Upvote 1

Though I realise the thread is somewhat tongue in cheek, it's an interesting topic for all of us who have had a million laughs - and some frustration - at the silly I am not gay threads found on other forums.

This issue hangs albatross like, around the necks of so many people caught up dilemmas of their sexuality and sexual identity. It is, however, an ancient matter best left behind us.

Most neatly resolved, I think, after the manner Lefty suggests. We should by now have moved way beyond consideration of gender and sexuality as binary issues. That is, as straight or bent, hetero or homo, etc.

Having said that, I realise the problem for many remains this pigeon-holing binary. Drop it lads, and move on. Not worth being hung up in.

Lefty's term, pansexual, is a trendy one at the moment - one of many - which allows us merely to fit in (pun!) anywhere at any time, changing at whatever time we feel like, re-changing, and going  back again. Endlessly.

Many years ago - way before pansexual became common - I introduced a term, Broad Spectrum Sexuality (BSS) to cover the idea, metaphorising the physical spectrum where we can be red, blue, shades of orange, yellow, whatever we like whenever we like. Anything but the binary trap.

Even if bb's tongue was well & truly planted in his cheek, the thread initiated by he of the LB spouse, allows us to move on, advance, progress, in our thinking. These ways of considering the whole kit & caboodle - pansexual, BSS - carry us forward, well away from the mirror-shrinking self-examination hand-wringing of am I gay, or am I straight?

• Upvote 3

Bugs does look hot in a skirt especially when he paints his lips red.  :biggrin:

Your as bent as a nine bob note Sam :crazy:

Origin

ten-bob-note.jpg

In the UK, until 1971, when they ceased to be legal tender, the brown ten shilling notes were a commonplace. They were popularly called a 'ten bob note' or 'half-a-nicker' (a nicker was a pound).

Of course, nine bob notes never existed. The date of the phrase's coinage isn't known, but the American version 'as queer as a nine-dollar bill' dates from at least 1965, when it was included in John Trimble's 5000 Adult Sex Words and Phrases:

The British version had variants; for example, 'as queer as a nine-bob watch', which would be suspect on account of its unrealistic cheapness, and 'as queer as a chocolate orange'. The latter was in use as a slang phrase prior to its influence on the title of Anthony Burgess's novel A Clockwork Orange, 1962, later made into a film by Stanley Kubrick. Another variant was 'as soft as a chocolate teapot', which alluded to soft, that is, effeminate men.

Nine-dollar Bill... An Absolute Invert or Homosexual. From the inference that one is "Three times as queer as a three-dollar bill".

post-136-0-73085000-1406376223_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

i have 2 lvfes....one in the closet ,one out of the closet...thats why i always leave the closet door slightly ajar -5555

Made me think of one of my favorite Billy Joel songs, that says it pretty well. Maybe Billy had a thing for the 3rd sex too.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest sustra2

i work during summertime and waiting to fly again soon to BKK i have a new housekeeper from Ukraine cleaning my office....tall, blonde, perfect body, and sexy....i started a conversation in russian as i speak it and seems she is well oriented. as i am a professional i will not invite her out for dinner....i hate complications on the job but i am really attracted to her...but the question is....well...drinking my coffee at office was just thinking about my lb in thailand......and i had  like a vague feeling = she works with a lady.....single lady...she is always at her office...eating with her...sleeping with her....working with her...in some fashion business....and "what if my ladyboy is having a relationship with this lady??????????" maybe she is attracted to women as well as me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

am i having an affair with a bisexual ladyboy????????????????? it is for posterity to know.......

• Upvote 2

i work during summertime and waiting to fly again soon to BKK i have a new housekeeper from Ukraine cleaning my office....tall, blonde, perfect body, and sexy....i started a conversation in russian as i speak it and seems she is well oriented. as i am a professional i will not invite her out for dinner....i hate complications on the job but i am really attracted to her...but the question is....well...drinking my coffee at office was just thinking about my lb in thailand......and i had  like a vague feeling = she works with a lady.....single lady...she is always at her office...eating with her...sleeping with her....working with her...in some fashion business....and "what if my ladyboy is having a relationship with this lady??????????" maybe she is attracted to women as well as me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

am i having an affair with a bisexual ladyboy????????????????? it is for posterity to know.......

Yes drive yourself nuts sustra2.  :biggrin: