Name That Shot! Pattaya

pdogg

No flies on you today Xyzzy.  I'll have to take into account time zones to give most guys a fair chance I reckon.

Turnabout is fair play. When I'm at home the Europeans usually beat me to the punch. But as well as I do know Pattaya I know amazing few of the picture locations.

I reckon it's the shitter in Action Street??

It's the toilet on Action Street behind Sensations...Has to be!

Well done Ciobha and Etghom!

and remember kids, no bungee jumping off the toilet in action street

BB what are you doing taking pictures of a toilet? I am worried about you!

I am more worried about you two have you made a glory hole there ? 

Oh don't be sinister Jimslim, it's all rather innocent actually. That shitter saved me from extreme embarrasment one afternoon strolling along buakow. Got caught short and just made it there on time (in fact I think I threw 20 baht on the counter rather than search my pockets for 5). You always remember the things that saved your life!!!!

If BB took the picture the shitter would be covered in baby oil... 8P

5555 :rofl:

And it would now be this ridiculously beautiful shitter who only works when it feels like it because it has so many customers chasing after it, it's so popular ... due in large part to BB's early pictures.

5555 :rofl:

And it would now be this ridiculously beautiful shitter who only works when it feels like it because it has so many customers chasing after it, it's so popular ... due in large part to BB's early pictures.

Talking of beautiful shitters, check out this baby in Terminal21 Sukhumvit road, the Bkk section.  Free to use, compare it to some of the real shit holes we have handed over 5 B to use over the years.

post-106-0-74189500-1361297528_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-08709000-1361297532_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...