Name That Shot! Pattaya

pdogg

I keep the same sleep cycle as the LBs do, meaning I'm usually out cold during daytime. I'll see what I can come up with on my next detox day   :biggrin:

You have detox days? Ching law? :huh:  ... :happy0148:  555

Correcto and I won't ask.. :winking0023:

I think I was there when you took the shot, 555. I've been with the lovely Will before, but I didn't spend much (as in none at all) on her feet. Most of the rest of her, however ... well, I shan't kiss and tell, as she's spoken for nowadays. And as tacky as it may sound, they do make a great couple; he's a good guy.

Route 67 has discovered the perfect place for certain board members to stay when they visit Pattaya.

... *crickets* ...

I kid, I kid. But seriously, ladies and germs: name this shot (which I'm uploading on behalf of said Route because he is having technical difficulties, of late). And he would have me ask:

Who does live in a room such as this?

post-442-0-88114000-1371303882_thumb.jpg

Soi Chaiyapoon ?

Yep, well played sir! Taken from the Massage Parlor annex of Canterbury Tales (across the street from Canterbury Tales proper).

Canterbury Tales is located, of course, on -- as I like to call it -- Soi Chase Some Poon. For obvious reasons.

Soi Chaiyapoon ?

Yep, I would guess the view from Chow Soy although I've never been in the rooms. The white faced building to the left of the green one is the world famous Crazy Dave's. Well he thinks it's world famous.

Forget the name of the soi, Pdogg should know, but it's one of the back roads on the way to Thepassit(spelling) Rd if i am not mistaken.

Thepprasit Soi 8.

We have a thread about Activate Prostate and other nearby places such as Mistress Cruella's S&M Dungeon. 

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1010-pattaya-prostate-massage/?p=17642

post-45-0-33795500-1371484345_thumb.jpg

post-45-0-14888500-1371484349_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1