Name That Shot! Pattaya

pdogg

Yes to the first clause, but ? to the second!  It's not far past the junction of 2nd road and the soi that takes you up the rear - ahem - of Sunee Plaza.  Would that be Soi 18?  The Vault Hotel is opposite Sun City, perhaps?  But a good distance from Pattaya Klang, that's for sure!

Sorry, my bad for saying Pattaya Klang.... But other than that I'm on the same page with u guys.

Oooh, this one's gonna drive me crazy. I remember that sign, I remember who I was with/went home with, but not much else form that night ... I vaguely remember karaoke; maybe BB is in the ballpark, so to speak?

I got ya scrambling there BB. :biggrin:  Some payback for all the brain damage you have caused us on this thread, **

It's Heaven Music and Wine Bar on Soi Bintabaht.

https://www.facebook.com/HeavenMusicWineBar

You will, of course, recognize the picture of the lady that always stands out front and runs the facebook page (and the bar I assume). I have no idea how many times I've walked by the place over the years and never considered going in a foo foo bar like that (that should make me popular in the wine thread :hi:). Had just finish a meal at an Italian place and decide to have another glass of wine. I ended up staying for a addional beer (80B like most everywhere else) because of the music. Comfortable seating and good music although the music is somewhat skewed toward the lighter site.

** Not applicable to ciobha's photographic memory

I have not been in that place for years.  It used to be a rock venue, but seemed to be a much more mellow venue from what I could see in passing last November.  Feel free to post more HH shots, cannot beat brain damage and nostalgia. 

No back to the xyzzy brain damage stuff.  Any guesses?

post-106-0-17100300-1360292574_thumb.jpg