Name That Shot! Pattaya

pdogg

The sign in the upper left is Modern City. I would have never known otherwise.

From pattayaphotoguide.com

Well done Xyzzy did you travel all round Patts on the photoguide looking for it? :hi::biggrin:

Now here is a real tricky one, even a general area will suffice I reckon. I'll be impressed in anyone gets it exact withing 12 hours.

post-106-0-31025800-1355206684_thumb.jpg

It's on the east side of 3rd road a short walk back a soi that is almost across 3rd Road from Soi Xyzte?? It looks very much like a place where I had too many shots of Thai whiskey one night.

Maybe around here?? Or a little farther around the curve.

post-345-0-54808000-1355632323_thumb.jpg

Damn mate I think you're right...I think it's on Soi Bongkot...maybe...In any event, the Soi winds its way around to Sukhumvit by Big C at Pattaya Tai...Strange little bar...

Good call...

Thanks, I was with another well know gentleman on his motor bike and we found the place while just exploring. We were the only falangs for a while until a falang GG came in with a Thai guy. Some cute 20ish Thai GG that spoke English and seemed to sort of work there sat with us and we bought her a couple of beers. We were drunk when we got there and had five shots of Thai moonshine each. That is some foul tasting stuff...

• Upvote 1