Best Bar for a Newbie

bumblebee

Often times the subject of what bar a guy new to the scene and arriving in Pattaya should go to for his first LB experience. My choice in the matter would be to suggest Sally's bar in Jomtien. First off it is not a full on LB establishment, something that might be intimidating to many guys planning to dabble for the first time. It has a nice mix of GGs and LBs

It attracts a mixed crowd of ex-pats and holiday makers, and a new guy could sit at the bar and weigh up the situation without anyone knowing he is there for an LB. If he feels nervous he can just say he was passing by and stopped for a drink. This would be difficult to get away with in a fully LB orientated bar I reckon. If he sees someone he fancies, then it is easy to get chatting to her, without the hassle of being pestered for a lady drink, and still pretend he does not realise she is an LB. This gives him more control of the situation and buys him time to build up his confidence and feel comfortable. If he does not feel comfortable he can just say he is only there for a drink.

So overall I would say check out Sally's if you are planning discovering a new sexual awakening. :D

Often times the subject of what bar a guy new to the scene and arriving in Pattaya should go to for his first LB experience. My choice in the matter would be to suggest Sally's bar in Jomtien. First off it is not a full on LB establishment, something that might be intimidating to many guys planning to dabble for the first time. It has a nice mix of GGs and LBs

It attracts a mixed crowd of ex-pats and holiday makers, and a new guy could sit at the bar and weigh up the situation without anyone knowing he is there for an LB. If he feels nervous he can just say he was passing by and stopped for a drink. This would be difficult to get away with in a fully LB orientated bar I reckon. If he sees someone he fancies, then it is easy to get chatting to her, without the hassle of being pestered for a lady drink, and still pretend he does not realise she is an LB. This gives him more control of the situation and buys him time to build up his confidence and feel comfortable. If he does not feel comfortable he can just say he is only there for a drink.

So overall I would say check out Sally's if you are planning discovering a new sexual awakening. :D

Ezy or Famous!!!

Ezy or Famous!!!

WTF???? OK, Ezy's closed... But you'd be happy to see a newbie get thrown to the mercy of either of those two bunches of ladydrink ponsing 'stinkers'???

My list...

1. Marina Bar, Chiang Mai

2. Shamrock Bar, Chiang Mai

3. Cocktails & Dreams, Phuket

4. Guess, BKK, Good call rxpharm!

4(a) Sally's Bar, Pattaya

5. Koyo7, Pattaya

6. Horny Bar Pattaya

6. Any mixed LB/GG Bar

7. La Bumba, Pattaya

Best advice to a newbie... Don't let yourself get ripped off in Walking St or any LB GoGo bar for your first LB experience... Feel the scene out first & then get to know it a little bit ... They're waiting just for the likes of you, so be prepared to bat them off if necessary!

Stick with places where you can visibly see the management interacting well with the customers!!

Stick with places where the girls are relaxed & not too pushy!

Stick with places that aren't charging the earth for drinks, especially the 'lady drinks'!

Stick with bars that have a cleaner & more open feel about them!

If you don't like a place, POLITELY make your excuses & leave... Don't let yourself get pressured! :hi:

Shit, I've just had to go back & edit this, I forgot Sally's bar.

As rxpharm has broadened out into BKK I thought it would be an idea to include CMX & Phuket too.

• Upvote 1

I think Sally's is a great choice for a guy who knows his way around Pattaya but has not yet broken his ladyboy cherry for the reasons BB outlines.

No pressure, you can hang with the gg's and observe the ladyboys. Prices are reasonable and the pool table is free. I like the music though if you go regularly you'll hear the same stuff all the time but that doesn't bother me cause it's tunes I like.

If you are a biker then Sally's is defo not to be missed as lots of bikers hang there and try to introduce yourself to Tim who is a nice guy but not a gregarious host in the Franck mode. Think Sally and Tim put there energy into making sure the bar will run smoothly even when they're not around and they succeed at that.

However if a guy is newb to both ladyboys and Pattaya he's probably not going to make Jomtien his first port of call.

If you're the type of guy who likes to introduce yourself to the owners you can say hi to Gigi at Lucky love on Soi 6 or Hansi at So What on Soi 6 or Jahn at Koyo 7 or Karl and Lita at Famous.

I think Hi Boss and Jenny Bar (England Bar) would be poor choices.

If u like to be anonymous another option is the beer bar complex in Naklua that includes Family Bar. Lots of ladyboys in those bars, at least twenty, but bring your earplugs.

Or just about any beerbar complex in Pattaya will have a few discreet laduboys floating around. They just want to blend in so tend not to have the attitudes aquired by the ladyboys who run in packs. They might be initially shy in the room if they think you don't know you like ladyboys and may just try to rush a blowjob. Let them know you won't be angry if they have a cock. :crazy:

Just thought of another one!

If you go to the top of the brow of the hill in Naklua & turn left in Soi 16 you will eventually come to a German/Thai run bar called TJ's on the right hand side of the road.

I've always liked this bar & it's the very last bar you hit before 'Condo Land', the owners are really friendly & inviting, the bar is very open, very quirky & also very relaxed, catering for an older clientele & quite a few 'predominantly' German families (Yes, families).

Anyway, I've used the bar for years as a straight bar with 'one' sole LB member of staff... last time I was in town I went there for a bit of a reminisce & guess what???... I counted 5 LB's in there!

Now TJ’s isn't Sally's, by any means, but if you're in the Naklua area it's going to be a much softer option than the beer bar centre which can get quite intense, especially 'Family bar'!.. However, that said, I’ve had a fucking whale of a time in that beer bar centre over the years, so if you’re not quite so faint hearted, go for it, but you will in all probability have to bat a few stinkers off!

NB. @Larry, I still find it strange that knowledgeable & experienced FM's would suggest Famous as a good starting point for a Newbie? I know a lot of you guys are friends with Lita, so I'm sure that you just don't see it, your views & perspectives of the place are biased mate... That place can be fucking hostile to whoever is not deemed to be the 'right' type of customer/newbie!.. Please just take my word for it & at least a handful of BM’s from elsewhere.

I'm sorry to keep going on about this Larrry, because I know you like to promote 'this' bar & fight Lita’s corner for her too... But this is a forum & we can only speak as honestly as we can from our own personal experiences... Which in my case unfortunately don’t happen to be the same as yours? :hi:

If the question is best ladyboy bar for a newbie (to Pattaya) to go to, I'd probably stick with either Koyo 7 (easy to find, lots of cuties and not too "in your face") or La Bamba (also easy to find, also not too in-your-face, but not as many girls as Koyo 7).

I would have recommended Famous just because I feel comfortable that Karl or more likely Lita will take care of you, but it's a bugger to find if you haven't at least got your bearings, and a newbie by definition doesn't.

As said before, I definitely would stay away from Hi Boss or Jenny Star Bar. I'd also say you can have fun in both Stringfellows and Obsessions, but it will be much more high-pressure and "in your face" (at Stringfellows, that would be LITERALLY) and you risk getting clipped for overpriced drinks and tips at Obsessions if you don't know the ropes yet.

Lita & her staff welcome every newbie who wants to visit Famous Bar Soi VC

Ladyboy Review sends a very warm welcome to lovely Lita, one of the nicest ladies in Pattaya!!! :)

And Karl is one of the best guys in Sodom by The Sea! :clapping:

I've spent many an hour at this great bar!

The beer is always cold! :drinks:

And the ladyboys always hot! :hot:

Only a short 5 minute stroll from 2nd Road and Soi VC (where the VC Hotel is).

Also 5 minutes from Tuk Com.

And just across the street from Famous is one of the best hamburger kiosks in Pattaya!!! After sucking ladyboy cock nothing taste better than a well grilled double beef pattie smothered in fried onions with generous dollops of Heinz red and yellow. Yummy. Just ask Deepthroat, Alaskan Bear or Wombat. :yahoo:

Ladyboy Review sends a very warm welcome to lovely Lita, one of the nicest ladies in Pattaya!!! :)

And Karl is one of the best guys in Sodom by The Sea! :clapping:

I've spent many an hour at this great bar!

The beer is always cold! :drinks:

And the ladyboys always hot! :hot:

Only a short 5 minute stroll from 2nd Road and Soi VC (where the VC Hotel is).

Also 5 minutes from Tuk Com.

Thank you Pdogg,

Lita

post-447-003814000 1307125664.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Good question Ken. I guess we are looking for Bars that open early and music not too loud. Wouldn't it be great if they gave senior citizen discounts on bar fines?

I suggested to Crabby at Corner Bar once, that expats shouldn't have to pay bar fines. They should just be for the 2 week millionaires. That went over like a lead balloon. I guess I should have waited until he was drunk. ;)

Oh well, we have our ways to avoid those pesky bar fines...

• 1 year later...