Name that country

JaiDee

I'm 99% sure it's Los Angeles. The white building with the grey pointed roof, right of centre, I believe is city hall.

I have family living there who have told me in the past, that in winter you can go skiing in the morning, then sunbathing on the beach of an afternoon.

The mountain in the background, it's called something like Black Bear Mountain??

you know that......how?

It is all opinion. You have your opinion it is. My opinion is it's not. How do we decide? Has Breaking Bad won more Emmy Awards than any show in history? Is that how we decide? If not, what is your suggestion? BB has won the 9th most Emmy Awards for a drama series. Would that make it the 9th best drama in history? Of course, you could say, or I could say, we know better than those Emmy voters and the best show is our personal favorite. 

I've also been to Kathmandu twice, I remember a small town with one set of traffic lights. There weren't many cars & the alley ways & backlanes were impassable because they served a second function as a public toilet. In every other way it was a lovely place with nice people however the local food was the worst I have ever come across anywhere in the world. I walked into a restaurant catering to locals, or rather I bent down to get through a very low door before I walked in & looked at this communal pot on the stove, took one smell & left. 

I believe things are better now. Nearly forgot, some of the Nepalese girls were beautiful looking. 

i was about to guess kazan...i shit thee not WR.....by the way,russian proverb..." an uninvited guest is like a Tatar at the door"....they dont think much of the Tatars in russia....

Go way out of it... they all say that :)

You are right about Tatars in Russia, Stalin deported them en masse from Crimea.

Werent Yul Brenner and Charles Bronson both Tatars?  

Go way out of it... they all say that :)

You are right about Tatars in Russia, Stalin deported them en masse from Crimea.

Werent Yul Brenner and Charles Bronson both Tatars?  

Bronson was born in Pennsylvania USA however his immigrant father was a Tatar. 

Don't think Brenner was a Tatar but perhaps.