Name that country

JaiDee

ok, let me try your skills :-)

the country were the following photo has been shot should baffle anyone who is not in the know already.

And I will have a related small personal story to add once the mystery will have been solved.

Some of the signs are in Portugese, so I would guess Brazil.

Some of the signs are in Portugese, so I would guess Brazil.

correct answer!!

Brazil has the largest Japanese expat community. About 50.000 live in Sao Paolo, and 1.5 million in Brazil.

The funny short story about this is, I was with a friend discussing "yellow fever", he was arguing that I was only attracted to Asian girls, and at that moment there was a broadcast about the world cup in Brazil and they were showing a picture of 3 three tanned, hot looking (by my standards) Brazilian girls wearing the team's yellow colors.

So I said to him: "see, these Brazilian girls look pretty hot too" - oh yes, they are hot, he said.

So I don't like only Asians.

...And then the voice over in the broadcast said something along the lines of "these fans now support the brazilian team after Japan was eliminated - they supported Japan at first because of their mixed origins, since Brazil hosts the largest Japanese community out side of Japan... bla bla".

• Upvote 2