Name that country

JaiDee

In the same vein of BB's new trivia quiz thread, I was thinking that maybe we could have a "name that country" thread as well; post a photo of a famous landmark, body of water, some people, some diverse topography associated with one country only, etc.....

The rules in this one won't be quit as strict, in the sense that you can show other photos without answering the previous questions before moving on.  Best part of this quiz; no one can cheat!

You either know the answer or you don't, Google can't really help.

My first photo;   where do these children live?

post-107-0-95889600-1391272877_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

It might be an idea to rename the pix before uploading them, old sport!

As for the ice seats outside the bar, I'd guess that's Boston, Mass., USA.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if people would be hovering over the photos with the right click of the mouse feature, but from now on I will rename them anyway.

Good one on the Spain one and also the USA one; city not required, just country!  That pic was actually taken just a few days ago in northern USA {Minnesota} during the cold snap, which is why I said 'recently' was a clue.

The 2 guys on the horses?

Ok, the horse guys were Mongolia.....the guy on the right has on a dead giveaway Genghis Khan-style pointy hat.

The Baby Tower is in the Czech Republic, in Prague.

I have seen some news about that hole in the ground somewhere before, BB!  Something about ''the gateway to hell" but I can't remember where it was. I will guess Hawaii, USA?