Name that country

JaiDee

...i think route 67's house is in Spain,it looks Gaudiesque,so I'lll guess Barca........the mud hut village?-India ?.....the guy on the horse towing the water skiier(while the bikini babe in the snow watches on?-gotta be Russia surely(or maybe Dublin)...I'm wrong on all counts I bet...gp on,tell me!

Not sure about 67's  but you were 1 for 2 on mine, Willie.....of course the horse/waterskiier/girl in a bikini is in Russia,  where else could THAT come from??   haahha

the mud hut village....which would be instant death for several thousand in the event of a mudslide or an earthquake, is in Iran.

We've all seen poverty  but really hard to believe people live like THAT!

Czech Republic and Slovakia?

Nope...(bloody hell ,route 67 got one wrong!).........they are both former eastern bloc countries tho'

About 100 years ago Madison Square Garden was appropriately next to Madison Square Park.

Then the venue moved but they still kept the name.   And moved again.

cheers PD,ive been to NY  a coupla times,but never to that museum....natural history museums bore me even quicker than any other type of museum....

After consulting with my secret agents, we have come to the conclusion that it might - just might -  be Belarus and the Ukraine.

I bet that's two wrong in a row...

I have a feeling that's Minsk in the top picture.

wrong again Brother Route.......,but they are both capital cities....the countries in question both begin in the same letter(you'll definitely get it now)