The Big LBR Non Google Trivia Quiz

bumblebee

Must be round your way somewhere I'd imagine.

close but no cigar BB.........T

he Rhubarb Triangle is a 9-square-mile (23 km2) triangle in West Yorkshire, England between Wakefield, Morley and Rothwell famous for producing early forced rhubarb. It includes Kirkhamgate, East Ardsley, Stanley, Lofthouse and Carlton.[1] The Rhubarb Triangle was originally much bigger, covering an area between Leeds, Bradford and Wakefield.[2

at one time apparently,it produced 90%  of the world's rhubarb.......(is this a new low of obscurity in the LBR trivia quiz?)

You didn't let it run long enough Willie, I at least knew it was around Wakefield, I used to grow Rhubarb near Bradford!

Now do the same in Oz.

sorry Patrick.....i thought it was a little too obscure.....especially for the members NOT from the North of england.......

I asked a question MUCH earlier in the thread....so far ,not a single guess even,and i thought it was a pretty good question......so i'll ask it again........Which classic russian novel was supposedly the inspiration for the Rolling Stones' "sympathy for the devil".......(it's well worth reading by the way)

• Upvote 1

.......Which classic russian novel was supposedly the inspiration for the Rolling Stones' "sympathy for the devil".......(it's well worth reading by the way)

Other than Lolita, the only Russian novel I know is War and Peace so I'll go with that.

Hope my guess is good, woo woo woo

Other than Lolita, the only Russian novel I know is War and Peace so I'll go with that.

Hope my guess is good, woo woo woo

nope.....i was told by a russian friend, it's most russians favourite /best loved book......i'd always imagined war and peace, doctor zhivago ,crime and punishment etc would be most russkies favourites,but not appparently........ clue.....the storyline is ,the devil comes down to live among the people of moscow,along with 2  companions,one a talking cat.......an allegory of stalin's russia...