The Big LBR Non Google Trivia Quiz

bumblebee

Guest sustra

now i have it.....snake = boa!!!!!!!!!!!! been to Brasil hundreds of time and didn't think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at the zoo boa was the name!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Hey - no throwing out questions until you have answered mine!

You know, the one about the animal with the same common name and scientific name.

I'll strangle anyone who posts another question without at least attempting mine...

Everyone is on about snakes - how about Python?

Guest sustra

BOA...ok if someone of You should go to brasil the world boa has several meanings in portoguese...boa=snake....boa= accessory as above picture....but boa is also good....for ex. "Boa noite" means good night...."Vocè è boa" means you are looking good ( only for females... ) but , take care, ....if a shemale approaching You offering sexual services and says " EU SOU UMA BOA BOA " ( i am a good boa ) means that she is only active and will fuck you all night!!! "....so beware....!

• Upvote 2

BOA...ok if someone of You should go to brasil the world boa has several meanings in portoguese...boa=snake....boa= accessory as above picture....but boa is also good....for ex. "Boa noite" means good night...."Vocè è boa" means you are looking good ( only for females... ) but , take care, ....if a shemale approaching You offering sexual services and says " EU SOU UMA BOA BOA " ( i am a good boa ) means that she is only active and will fuck you all night!!! "....so beware....!

I can see a few guys here running to their local travel agent as I type. :obscene:

• Upvote 1

While waiting for that question, I wanna throw one out there pretty much for Yanks as well as Sam and RX.....anyone else can take a shot too but this one's pretty obscure.

In 1995 the Canadian Football League {CFL}  expanded into the USA, only one franchise and for one season only. And that team won the Grey Cup, the equivalent of the Super bowl.

Name the city they played in - for bonus points, give the franchise name and what city they re-located too after that one year, they are still there to this day.

The city I definitely remember - it was Baltimore, the franchise name I have to guess, but I think it was Stallions, and the city they moved to was I think Montreal.

Wow, 3-for-3, RX!!   Very impressive.....a friend from Baltimore reminded me of all this last night, and I must say while it rang a little bell in my mind but I couldn't for the life of me come up with the team!

It was indeed the Stallions of Baltimore {after their Colts left for Indiana} who won the Grey Cup in 1995; they are now based in Montreal and play as the Allouettes.

Wow, 3-for-3, RX!!   Very impressive.....a friend from Baltimore reminded me of all this last night, and I must say while it rang a little bell in my mind but I couldn't for the life of me come up with the team!

It was indeed the Stallions of Baltimore {after their Colts left for Indiana} who won the Grey Cup in 1995; they are now based in Montreal and play as the Allouettes.

My favourite CFL team is the Calgary Stampeders, and I remember that Baltimore had a similar them for their name (western).

• Upvote 1

I'll go with Missouri ... for the continental center, not the football team.

It would be interesting to figure out what that would be if we did include Hawaii & Alaska. It would probably be in Canada or maybe Washington state.

(Edit: I missed this last page before I posted, you're including AK & HI?  That's pretty far north)

''Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man''

OK, this was a paraphrase of something Thomas Jefferson once said!

Which throws water on the theory that many christians have that America is a christian nation; bullshit!

How about this one; Who succeeded Leonid Brezhnev as leader of the Soviet Union in 1982?

Hint; ex-KGB leader.

While waiting for that question, I wanna throw one out there pretty much for Yanks as well as Sam and RX.....anyone else can take a shot too but this one's pretty obscure.

In 1995 the Canadian Football League {CFL}  expanded into the USA, only one franchise and for one season only. And that team won the Grey Cup, the equivalent of the Super bowl.

Name the city they played in - for bonus points, give the franchise name and what city they re-located too after that one year, they are still there to this day.

Shreveport. 

Not true. There have been several CFL teams in the US. You are right though that the Stallions were the only one to win a Grey Cup.