The Big LBR Non Google Trivia Quiz

bumblebee

This would be the difference between what's on the 65th square (if there was one) and the 64th square.

Btw, 2 to the 64th power minus 2 to the 63rd power = 2 to the 63rd power.

The difference between the the amount of cum on the 64th square minus all the other squares combined is actually a very small number, the lonliest number.   This assumes that all cumshots produce an equal amount of sperm.

is it 1

• Upvote 1

Richie Valens, Buddy Holly, & the pilot. Waylon Jennings, apparently one of the Crickets at that time, claimed that he gave up his seat on that flight to one of the stars either because they weren't feeling well or because Jennings had to do laundry & left later, I've heard both stories. The Day the Music Died...

Waylon gave his seat to The Big Bopper because the latter was battling the flu, and they thought it would be good if he could get there early and rest. Tommy Allsup the other member of Buddy's band, gave his seat to Richie Valens after losing a coin flip. Richie had been pestering him to let him have the seat, so finally at the last minute, Tommy said ok, I'll flip ya for it. Tommy lost the coin flip. 

• 3 weeks later...

He died in a plane crash with whom?  That would be the proper English.   :db:  :crazy:  :happy0148:

:blink:

The proper English? By qualifying the word "English" you change the sense & could be referring to the English people. The word "English" as a noun is commonly accepted to mean the English language. It would be more correct to write "that would be proper English". 

One only resorts to such pedantry when one is defending oneself from allegations of impropriety with our common language.

:movethatass:

Spot on Willie. If I hadn't included Freud and perhaps Hitler it may have been a bit trickier to deduct.

I knew hitler spent time there prior to ww1.....freud was the giveaway,i had no idea about the other 3.....

Ho Chi Min?

A Ho chi minh question.....OK,That wasn't the name he was born with...he changed his name to ho chi minh....but what does ho chi minh  mean in Vietnamese....?

I'm sure Jimslim will know it if Pacman is incorrect.  

I'm sure I'm right. I think I learnt the answer here when someone posted the exact same question. I actually posted the wrong answer initially but as soon as I posted I realised my mistake. 

And I still spelled Minh wrong....        :fool:

A Ho chi minh question.....OK,That wasn't the name he was born with...he changed his name to ho chi minh....but what does ho chi minh  mean in Vietnamese....?

Hasn't this question been posted previously as well?

I can't remember the answer but it's something like the chosen one. I will see if I can recall it better than that. Some reference to "gold" rings a bell.

No Bills only Parcells? :biggrin:

No one will get it, unless they read his biography or something. Unless one is a fan of American football they may not even know who he is. Anyway, Bill was born Duane Charles Parcells.  Bill is a nickname, and I agree not a usual one for someone with his particular birth name. 

• 3 weeks later...