The Big LBR Non Google Trivia Quiz

bumblebee

yes it is tricky.

On average the Universe is supposed to be a similar looking spread of clusters, gas and voids  etc in all directions but i think they found some large anomalies and my guess is that this is one of those and the largest void discovered so far.

Here's another numerical question.

A ladyboy shoots 1 squirt of cum on the first square of a chessboard.

2 squirts on the second.

4 squirts on the third.

8 squirts on the fourth.

She is doubling the amount of cum squirts on each square.

How many more squirts of Ladyboy Jizz would be on the 64th square than the previous 63 squares combined?  

it must be around 2 to the power of 64 minus 2 to the power of 63 ( approx).. 

so my computer says  (im not working that out by hand) around 9.2 x 10 to power of 18

Im jet lagged and maybe i erred but its a big number

Its the Persian Chessboard Problem

it must be around 2 to the power of 64 minus 2 to the power of 63 ( approx).. 

This would be the difference between what's on the 65th square (if there was one) and the 64th square.

Btw, 2 to the 64th power minus 2 to the 63rd power = 2 to the 63rd power.

The difference between the the amount of cum on the 64th square minus all the other squares combined is actually a very small number, the lonliest number.   This assumes that all cumshots produce an equal amount of sperm.

I missed the word combined  ...drat ...i shall go and flog myself with birch twigs

#

As an aside

Normally i would have used this Knowledge Engine built by Scientists.. a great resource , just hit example

A futurist called Steven Wolfram designed it.... i heard about this years ago... and its free

You can also ask questions like how far is Pattaya from Bangkok

http://www.wolframalpha.com/

• Upvote 1

Though the Younger brothers rode with Jesse James , not sure if they formed their own gang or not?

The James brothers and Younger brothers did have their own gang together, so may have done some things separate from one another.

Anyway, since no one knows the answers, the movie was The Long Riders. The 3 Younger brothers were played by David, Keith, and Robert Carradine. The James bros were played by James and Stacy Keach. The Miller bros were played by Dennis and Randy Quaid. The Ford bros were played by Nicholas and Christopher Guest.   

• Upvote 1

Richie Valens, Buddy Holly, & the pilot. Waylon Jennings, apparently one of the Crickets at that time, claimed that he gave up his seat on that flight to one of the stars either because they weren't feeling well or because Jennings had to do laundry & left later, I've heard both stories. The Day the Music Died...

• Upvote 1