The Big LBR Non Google Trivia Quiz

bumblebee

In the War in Afghanistan, more Canadian soldiers have died from {what} than from combat?

Suicide from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

The 2nd question - the US gets more oil from itself (if we're talking about now).

Sorry, Pacman beat to me question one, but we have different answers for question 2.

Suicide is sadly correct, Paccers and RX.

The USA gets the vast majority of its oil from a place near and dear to your and Sam's heart.

Who would've thunk it?? And just wait until all those oil reserves under the Arctic circle are tapped.....question is, will we be paying Canada, Denmark or Russia?

post-107-0-58632000-1415025409_thumb.png

PD  got the Montana one and Hefe got the Gator one, Left-one.......as for the most wretched US citizens, your list should be a lot longer than three!  For my own reasons can I add Scott Brown to that list?

Sure. I just think those other 3 have a more negative effect on more people. I'd add the scum known as Ted Cruz and Paul Ryan to the list as well.

I think we all know the story of Pheidippides who ran from Marathon to Athens but that isn't the question. JaiDee wants to know how did the word 'Marathon' come about.

And I don't think the ancient Greeks recorded how they arrived at the names of their cities & towns.

Or have I got it wrong again?         :biggrin: