Where to pull Non-P4P ladyboys

Voodoo

Hello all,

I'm new here, so I apologise if my forum etiquette isn't good.

As a background: I'm a 24 year-old guy from England. I teach here. I've been having good success on ThaiFriendly/Badoo with the LB's and have pulled a couple from Soi 11 (not had to pay yet :P)

Do you have any tips on which clubs have non-whore ladyboys in them frequently

DISCLAIMER: I specify 'non-whore' ladyboys because I actually want to date one for a while. Not attacking whores (hell, I'm the last one to stand on a soapbox about that :-P). Plus I role solo and get a bit sheepish around the bar scene. 

There's sometimes a couple in Levels, but usually not many 

Also, I have complete ladyboy fever. I get messages online from girls but I never want it because ladyboys are so much hotter

I love how not many people go for ladyboys, as it means we can basically sleep with supermodels every week :-P

Anyway, any idea on where to go?

Thanks

• Upvote 2

I certainly object to the derogatory term "Non Whore LB's", I think you really mean "Non P4P Ladyboys".

Many of these ladyboys have to do P4P just to exist. They do not benefit from some job back in "blighty" like you do mate, who every so often jets his way to Thailand, drinks a crazy amount of beer and just treats the ladyboys like pieces of dirt.

Let's learn some respect please.

jmboy:

I tried to be as respectful as possible and I actually realized 'whore' is commonly seen as a derogatory term about 30 minutes after posting this but couldn't find the 'edit' feature.

As a colloquialism, the term 'whore' can sometimes get a pass, especially when you're talking informally to like-minded individuals. And especially on a forum which encompasses informal discussion and humour.

In this case, I think it gets a pass because I included a very noticeable and prominent disclaimer which was put in capital letters. I also deliberately added self-deprecation to the disclaimer in order to reduce any arrogance that may have come across in the post. (I knew I was treading dangerous ground, I didn't want to come across as one of those young guys who thinks he's 'it')

In addition, the term 'ladyboy' is actually very derogatory, but it's in the website's title and you used it in your post.

We should really be referring to these people as 'transgender', but we let it slide because over the years it's become a colloquially acceptable term in Thailand, and this is an informal forum (two points which are arguably applicable to the term 'whore')

Plus, it was my first post, hence I should be given the benefit of the doubt.

Either way, it's splitting hairs and it's derailing the discussion. It's obvious that I'm trying to come across as polite as possible and am just kindly seeking information, even if my immaturity is making me fail at that.

Plus I live here and teach English, I'm hardly rolling in the money. And I have had the courtesy to learn Thai, unlike a lot of other Brits.

Seen many Brits roll up to beer bars, laugh at the ladyboys and talk about how they're gonna 'shag them in the arse' and all that. Seen many drunken idiots have no respect for Thailand. They act like they're on a night out in Manchester. They eye people up and try to get all aggressive.

I left England for that reason, I hate aggression. I like a calm atmosphere, and Thailand provides that. I'm a simple man who likes hot weather and companionship. I have Thai friends (including ladyboys), I'm not here on a sex trip.

When I walk up to a ladyboy, I do so like I would with a girl. I respect them, and I consequently get respect back.

Plus, it's not always so black-and-white with all P4P ladyboys. Some of these women are pure HELL personified. I have nothing to do with the 'linebacker crew' on Soi 4.

They're bad people. NOT because they're transgender, but for other reasons. 

These only make up about 1% of all ladyboys.

Anyway, that was my response to you. And whilst you may laugh at my long rebuttal, I will never be drawn into ad-hominem aggression because it serves no benefit on such a niche community.

Thank you to the other guys for your suggestions

• Upvote 2

I always found getting an invite to a party was the best trick... Of course that isn't easy but if you make some good friends in bkk its possible.

You could even get on the front foot and ask a contact to bring her friends to a Thai club in Ratchada rd and see who comes along. Discretion being very important of course. Worst that'll costs is 2000 baht for a bottle of whiskey and mixers to invigorate your companions.

• Upvote 1

In addition, the term 'ladyboy' is actually very derogatory, but it's in the website's title and you used it in your post.

I think your off your nut brother, the term ladyboy is used all the time.  I see the Documentary again the other day with flatpack in and the term is used by Ladyboys all the time. 

You will also find lbs in many of the universities in Thailand, especially the Rajabhat public universities (lower tuition fees for less wealthy students). Of course the approach must be different.

Surprisingly many of the wedding studio shops also have lbs working in them.

• Upvote 1

Speaking Thai and living in BKK certainly gives you, ahem, two legs up shall we say when it comes to meeting LBs.  Of course, there is that unfortunate teacher's salary that places limits.  Nonetheless, take advantage of the network of friends and contacts that you are making to integrate yourself into social activities in the evenings and on weekends.  These don't have to be expensive outings.  Act like a grad student in seeking out free and interesting things to do.  I would keep your interest in LBs quiet around your work colleagues, however, at least at the outset if not forever. 

Take advantage of any invitation offered for any get-together or party.  Inevitably, if you get hooked up with the right social group of young Thai professionals you will come across non-P4P LBs of the sort that you are looking for.  Go to free lectures and exhibits at universities, art galleries, etc.  Go to plays and concerts.  Again, you speak Thai.  That gives you entree to the Thai upper/middle-crust yuppie artsy world that us fly-through LB lovers simply don't have access to as we ogle those Soi 4 hellions.  What I'm describing to you, of course, is exactly how educated young professionals meet up anywhere.  That your interest is LBs doesn't change the basic formula. 

Good luck!  Drop a posting once in a while to let us know how it's going.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the replies

Finding it hard to keep this stuff quiet though. A lot of faces recognise me on Soi 11 now, so I can;'t go there with friends anymore, or my secret will be exposed

It;s so annoying haha. I know if I put one of these big-breasted, long-legged women in a dark room with any of my friends, they'd bang the hell out of them like we all do :-P

Yes, in your position you need to be careful about that.  One thing you could do is reserve your mongering for Pattaya where the likelihood of being outed would be very small.  Keep BKK for your non-P4P LB pursuits.

One other thing to do in BKK is check the British, US, Canadian, and Australian embassies for postings about any social events around town.  I know westerners in New Delhi and Kathmandu who network about town through such avenues.  This will also help getting you out and about in the sort of circles that may lead you to a college educated, super-model looks LB who speaks fluent English and whose father is a multi-millionaire corporate baron who will embrace you as the son he, well, sort of had and still does in a way...

• Upvote 1

Yeah that's a good point, i.e "Don't shit where you eat" lol. I had a trip to Phuket recently and went all out haha. No one knows me there.

It's hard to resist temptation though, as I'm sure you're all aware!

Like, literally two of the times I went out to Soi 11, I was going there to pull regular girls

One time I was walking to a club and some ladyboy grinned at me and shouted 'handsum'. Then I went past her again while she was eating noodles and she grinned at me again

I was like, must........resist.........temptation.......go to the club......for girls........ah fuck it, "you, what's your name?"

Interesting point soiboy:

"that may lead you to a college educated, super-model looks LB who speaks fluent English and whose father is a multi-millionaire corporate baron who will embrace you as the son he, well, sort of had and still does in a way..."

It's true, not many farangs here like ladyboys, and it's fair to say only a small percentage of the ones that do are willing to date one long-term. (Which is fine, if you just want a short-term sexual fill, I don't judge you, we're all human)

Play your cards right and you have your 'fetish' sorted as well as your future ;) lol

Also, off-topic, but generally I find that ladyboys are more fun to talk to than women. You can make more jokes and you get less drama. It's like talking to one of the lads, except they're unbelievably hot haha.

A lot of ladyboys here have had a hard time being accepted into society. A lot of Thai's can be hesitant to accept a foreigner.

It's very hard to make male Thai friends even though I speak Thai. They typically want nothing to do with a farang guy (perhaps understandably, plenty of British guys here have no respect for the place). Ladyboys however, they've been there and done that, they'll be friends with you.

I love the idea of going out on the piss with an army of ladyboys for some reason haha. Like Charlie's Angels but with four dicks :-P

• Upvote 1

I have some very good Thai male friends and some good GG friends too,but at first they pretty much

all said (with a grunt) are you a Brit ,I said no an Aussie .Then they started talking to me like mates, 

( I must learn more Thai ). As for LB friends I'm still trying to find good ones with out using money. 

Maybe you should post on ladyboyspattaya.com. Despite the name, it's not confined to Pattaya ladyboys and it's probably the most active LB forum out there.

There's a few of us there that don't do P4P so you're more likely to get some positive advice.

Personally I just use ThaiFriendly / PlanetRomeo / Craiglsist because it's the most time efficient. 

I've pulled out 80 or so without paying for it and if you're younger and better looking than me you shouldn't have any trouble doing better.

Ladyboy is not a derogative term but whore certainly is. Most attractive ladyboys are P4P, whether they like to admit it or not as Thailand is still very prejudiced against transgender individuals despite their allusions to the contrary.

Regardless, P4P ladyboys will still go with you for free a lot of the time. 

Maybe you should post on ladyboyspattaya.com. Despite the name, it's not confined to Pattaya ladyboys and it's probably the most active LB forum out there.

There's a few of us there that don't do P4P so you're more likely to get some positive advice.

Personally I just use ThaiFriendly / PlanetRomeo / Craiglsist because it's the most time efficient. 

I've pulled out 80 or so without paying for it and if you're younger and better looking than me you shouldn't have any trouble doing better.

Ladyboy is not a derogative term but whore certainly is. Most attractive ladyboys are P4P, whether they like to admit it or not as Thailand is still very prejudiced against transgender individuals despite their allusions to the contrary.

Regardless, P4P ladyboys will still go with you for free a lot of the time. 

Please allow me to give you a little advice, and I sure hope you don't take this post in the wrong way. First off, steering BMs to "other" forums is not only improper, but is also not in good taste. Especially considering that you have only one post in the short time you have been on this forum which is the one I am obviously referencing. It is also odd that you would refer someone to that specific forum in which you also have minimal posts, have been a member for just a few weeks, one month to be more exact, and have clashed with other BMs right from start. I am not attempting to devalue your contribution to any forum, but rather just pointing out the more obvious.

I would hope that a lot of the BMs would agree with me on this point, and that is the mods do a fantastic job of keeping this forum in relative order and what I would call a "troll free" zone. If you plan to remain active on this forum, then I would try and assimilate to the culture and mindset of the group before you decide to go out on a limb and post in threads accordingly. 

This forum is a breath of fresh air in comparison to the one you mentioned, and even has more topics being discussed other than ladyboys. Have a look around and you will find some fabulous debates currently going on with BMs of intellectual capacity. A big difference to the uninformative drivel that is constantly being spewed on LBP. I for one would like this forum to continue on in that direction. Continue to post, but take into consideration that this forum is nothing like LBP for very good reasons. -Swedeman007

• Upvote 5