Nice

donnnnnny

wow some names from the past there, cheers for the comments fellows.  DD BB CH BT,,IVE BEEN WORKING OVER TIME SINCE  my arrival from London on 3rd jan'

BANKOK  was great, stayed at the Majestic suites and for those that remember him (the ghost of rob69) still  walks the corridors of that wonderful establishment. rip robin.

Bangkok was full of joy and wonder with a very special LB crossing my path called leely. works cascade is tall lean and hung, half Ghana, girl. very nice gf experience. she has a page at Thaifriendly.

Pattaya has brought many delightful encounters too, not only Noon but Helen  from fantasy bar and Ari another Thaifriendly girl; to mane a few

Good to be back again

the flash

• Upvote 2

thanks to allmof you for the warm welcome back, heres a few crappy iphone shots from pasttaya. 1st one is from soi 6 whisky bar nameOm, she is a sweat heart , 2nd shotis Helen from Fantasy bar on soi bacow another real babe who is only to happy to please. and 3 is Ara from  Thaifriendly, another real babe who loves sex and is a pleasure to be with

post-140-0-15658200-1389538358_thumb.jpg

post-140-0-88120200-1389538378_thumb.jpg

post-140-0-26203900-1389538393_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Also had a ball last night meeting up with the guys in the beer garden, i think it was Lung the cockney jipo, lol Bumblebee, the jipo with a camera, Janabiyah the jipo golfer and me the fucking jipo with a big camera

great night great chat and great fun

It was indeed an enjoyable evening.  The PBG is a fantastic venue to chat with friends without any distractions in a relaxing environment.

That Om is really nice girl aims to please I hear, missed my chance with her a few times, am sure one day soon...but u know how it goes sometimes....Regards Garry

You know where to find her from our last outing down Soi 6 at the Whiskey Bar. If you want her she is just a stroll away.

You'll be back next week, have yourself a piece of Om then. -Swedeman007

I met this girl in Bangkok, works at cascade from time to time and advertises at Thaifriendly. she is Half Ghana and half thai great looker  great personality and fun in and out of bed. leery is 180 cms very slim and hung with the best set of tits i think i have ever seen

Im the flash and I'm back

post-140-0-15780300-1389908632_thumb.jpg

post-140-0-00313400-1389908648_thumb.jpg

post-140-0-54597000-1389908666_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I met this girl in Bangkok, works at cascade from time to time and advertises at Thaifriendly. she is Half Ghana and half thai great looker  great personality and fun in and out of bed. leery is 180 cms very slim and hung with the best set of tits i think i have ever seen

Im the flash and I'm back

Good to see you finally made it home Flash after your shenanigans in the airport.  I'll let you fill the guys in if you feel up to it.  Hot looking chick by the way. :pic:

Good to see you finally made it home Flash after your shenanigans in the airport.  I'll let you fill the guys in if you feel up to it.  Hot looking chick by the way. :pic:

Ah yes well emm the Airport

I ll r tell the tail. thought i was flying out on Tuesday 15th for some reason. So monday evening i pull the ET out of the safe and check, files i should have flown on MOnday , bugger missed the flight.

Up to the airport to see what i can do, "yes sir we will put you on the next available flight on feb 2nd. hmmmmmmmmm what??/ sorry sir all fully booked until then 18days away.

"you can go on stand by if you like and wait airport. ok i say ill do that. 8-15pm fl;ight that evening tuesday 16th. So i arrive at airport at 2pm and head to the standby counter. "come back at 6-20pm and we will let you know if there is any seats available.

IM standing around the airport and wondering what to do, risk the stand by counter or what.

Back to Ticket office and buy the next available Business class ticket  for fly wed  morning 8-15am BT 57k fuck it if i get stuck at Bkk for 2 weeks it will cost me this plus lost income in sydney. 

yeah yeah i know i should have hung around till 6-20pm and maybe get a standby seat. then what if someone buys the last business seat  for tomorrow?? SO its history now i bought it flew business class (wonderful) and am back in the land down under

yeee haaaaa

the fucked flash

• 2 weeks later...