Hello - Just joined and in Pattaya!

Vespa

The good news is, you're not gonna have to go too far to run into a bunch of ladyboys; they are all over Pattaya!

Try soi 6 [or is it 6/1?] sometime, you won't believe how many ladies and ladyboys are available down there, probably 200 or more all told. Kind of a dirty, wild west feel to it also, lots of fun!

I'd also recommend Koyo 7 just in front of the Walking Street sign; 2nd floor of that mega beer-bar plaza on the right, take the escalator to the 2nd floor. No hassles, cute ladyboys, good place to hang out for a while and meet new friends, westerners and ladyboys alike.

The good news is, you're not gonna have to go too far to run into a bunch of ladyboys; they are all over Pattaya!

Try soi 6 [or is it 6/1?] sometime, you won't believe how many ladies and ladyboys are available down there, probably 200 or more all told. Kind of a dirty, wild west feel to it also, lots of fun!

I'd also recommend Koyo 7 just in front of the Walking Street sign; 2nd floor of that mega beer-bar plaza on the right, take the escalator to the 2nd floor. No hassles, cute ladyboys, good place to hang out for a while and meet new friends, westerners and ladyboys alike.

Sorry to say Koyo has been gone for at least 1.5 -2 years now

Thank you all! My nana plaza experience was on the top floor at Cascade, jasmine was outside and smiled so I talked to her and didn't take long to make me spend an hour with her! When I went into sort the bar fine out I couldn't believe how many hot others were there!! But I was very happy indeed with my choice!

Please if anyone would like to meet up let me know as I'm on my own here,

Thanks all! Had a short but ended up longer than I thought time today, she was the only lb at the Poker Bar....1000 baht plus 300 bar fine. No breasts though, I really do prefer breasts! Walking streets kinda flooded tonight, might take a look later.

• Upvote 1

Thanks all! Had a short but ended up longer than I thought time today, she was the only lb at the Poker Bar....1000 baht plus 300 bar fine. No breasts though, I really do prefer breasts! Walking streets kinda flooded tonight, might take a look later.

Thanks for the on the ground updates Vespa, always good to hear direct from Pattaya.  Keep us posted if you can, cheers.

Not sure what happened either, but I was in there more than once with Route65 and Thaibound last summer;  hard to forget a name like that in that location.

Personally I liked the place; nice pool table, the girls left the patrons alone and there was a nice view of the street just outside Walking street.