What's The Ideal Situation Between You And A Ladyboy

pdogg

What's The Ideal Situation Between You And A Ladyboy?

On one end of the spectrum is a guy who wants to be loved and adored by just one ladyboy.  On the other end of the spectrum is a guy who views a ladyboy as a LBFM and really couldn't care less what she thinks.

Seems what many guys like is a friendly connection, fun banter, great sex, and wants a ladyboy to feel that she's been treated fairly.  And no drama.

What do you want?

• Upvote 1

ok this is a good thread .

i love the GFE i can get from lb or gg. my last trip Nong oei oei came to my room because she was worried about me and my troubles with my gg. my gg was gone for the day angry at some thing i did or did not do. she stayed couple hours gave me a good massage with happy, and asked for no MONEY omg.

the best sex with lb was hands down 2012 at the penthouse hotel with a 4 way . Nut/ Teara / Cindy . was a wild and hot night.

Well, the Soiboy is loved and adored by all LBs he encounters.  That is the Soiboy's curse...OK, OK...kidding.

Ideal situation?  My sweetie sucking my abnormally large member while her friend has her outrageously hard cock in my mouth...OK, OK...

I've been regularly travelling through Thailand for 15 years and partaking of it's joys of the flesh, the last 10 exclusively with LBs.  Indeed, there is no going back once you have been with them!

My holiday behavior has changed over that time.  Initially, when I was in my early 40s, it was a couple of STs a night, typically at NEP.  I spent so much money there I think I must have financed their recent renovation.  Then I discovered the joys of being on safari for freelancers.  Yes, stalking the beauties as they ply their trade on the open savanna...Soi 4.

Then I discovered Pattaya several years ago and really have come to like the open beer bar scene.  Far more easy going and freestyle than the typical rushed protocols of the NEP estabishments.  At first it was STs. (Here I'll be honest and confess that I've never had more than 2 in one day.  Some guys claim to have several.  Whatever.  As my sweeties often say to me after I've whispered something tender in their ear, "I no believe!").

For the past 5 years it has increasingly been LTs, and often multi-day LTs with particular favorites.  I never go to the well-known bars, and never have anything to do with the superstars that get written up about on the forums.  Frankly, that is a wierd fetish that some guys have about fucking the same LB.  The fact is, there are hundreds of beer bars in Pattaya with an ever-increasing number having at least 1 or 2 LBs.  And every day the bus from Khon Kaen drops off fresh talent.  Fuck a superstar?  Crazy.  I've never been into "9"s or "10"s anyway; the "6" or "7" "LB next door" type is my favorite, for a host of reasons.  As you allude to, friendly banter and an easy going demeanor is more important to me at this stage of my middle aged mongering.

Now I spend half my stay in Pattaya doing extended LTs with one or two of my favorites, and the rest of the time "interviewing" new talent at the beer bars to see if they make it to the Soiboy's short list!

• Upvote 2

One girl to hang with me LT or for my whole trip, but who doesn't mind me picking up one, two, or three other LBs for fun along the way.  I guess you would call this "The Open Relationship Girlfriend Experience".  No matter how much I want to monger around, I always find myself with a LB LT...

Cheers.

• Upvote 1

I never go to the well-known bars, and never have anything to do with the superstars that get written up about on the forums.  Frankly, that is a wierd fetish that some guys have about fucking the same LB.  The fact is, there are hundreds of beer bars in Pattaya with an ever-increasing number having at least 1 or 2 LBs.  And every day the bus from Khon Kaen drops off fresh talent.  Fuck a superstar?  Crazy.  I've never been into "9"s or "10"s anyway; the "6" or "7" "LB next door" type is my favorite, for a host of reasons.  As you allude to, friendly banter and an easy going demeanor is more important to me at this stage of my middle aged mongering.

Now I spend half my stay in Pattaya doing extended LTs with one or two of my favorites, and the rest of the time "interviewing" new talent at the beer bars to see if they make it to the Soiboy's short list!

I think many of us know where your coming from Soiboy regarding the smaller mixed bars having hidden gems that have not been soiled by every Tomas, Richard and Harold.

I used to enjoy checking out these out of the way places and finding that LB who could not believe her luck that I was interested in her and not the GGs in the place.  Was never into STs and so the chosen maiden would more than likely join me from brekkie at some nearby eatery in the morning.  So to answer the question, occasional LTs were my ideal situation with an LB.

Time has changed me in this regards; whereas I used to enjoy the company of a cute LB, either for a night, a week or a month, as the years go by I just want short times now. This works well for me, as well as for some of the LB's who may have a Thai boyfriend or just don't want a farang boyfriend.

As usual your mileage may vary, some guys like the love affairs and that's great for them.  For me, as soon as my load is shot I am literally counting down the minutes before she is out the door. As far as being fairly treated, I am always polite and respectful, and have always paid the girls well for their time.

" what do u want" ?

Well i think it depends on your circumstances as to whether your travelling on hols or live here.  ( ie Lb/GG options in your country )

Also your emotional state.

I know from holidaying and now living here my feelings have changed a bit.  Iv'e never been boyfriend material and dont enjoy 'dates' to much either and supporting an emotionally and finacially poor person wouldn't even be an option.

Having said that I do enjoy the odd extended time with a cute fun to be with LB over a day and a night. Not all about the sex.

Then there are the times ( mostly ) I just need a rude sexy hot slut for a few hours that wont interfere with my other past times and passion's. 

If I was still living in the Uk I would probably have a girlfriend to get regular 'yum yum' but here u can be yourself as there are so many lovely options available.

I also agree with Soiboy about the bars and superstars, so nice to be in the first 100 customers as apposed to the 2/3000th

• Upvote 2

I'm with JaiDee. Treat them well, but love them and leave them (or they leave). I don't allow myself to get too involved with one girl. I'm sure I miss some great times that can only be had with more involvement but then I miss the almost inevitable drama. Maybe I'll try someday and see if the highs and the lows of getting too close to them equals out to love them and leave them.

• Upvote 1

I'm with JaiDee. Treat them well, but love them and leave them (or they leave). I don't allow myself to get too involved with one girl. I'm sure I miss some great times that can only be had with more involvement but then I miss the almost inevitable drama. Maybe I'll try someday and see if the highs and the lows of getting too close to them equals out to love them and leave them.

Agreed, fact is that I'm still on holiday and that does not include being tied down to only one person

• Upvote 1

One girl to hang with me LT or for my whole trip, but who doesn't mind me picking up one, two, or three other LBs for fun along the way. I guess you would call this "The Open Relationship Girlfriend Experience". No matter how much I want to monger around, I always find myself with a LB LT...

Cheers.

I go out with the intention of being a "butterfly" on my trips these days but it never happens.

I do manage my ""butterfly fix" for maybe the first couple of days then thats it, the last two trips being the perfect example where I spent 15 & 11 nights (24 hours per day) with the same girl

I dont have any regrets at all because this particular girl / wife is an absolute sweetheart (still unspoilt and not a bad bone in her body), the "chemistry" is there between us and we have a great laugh together.

As the saying goes "you never lose your girlfriend in LOS only your turn", if shes still available on my next trip then Ive no doubt I'll have my third G.F.E. with her, I certainly wont be complaining if it does happen :give_rose:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

"As the saying goes "you never lose your girlfriend in LOS only your turn", if shes still available on my next trip then Ive no doubt I'll have my third G.F.E. with her, I certainly wont be complaining if it does happen :give_rose:"

Love this line...looking forward to when I can get back...will probably see if one of the girls I hung with in Patts is still available... :flirt2:

• 4 months later...