It's not supposed to hurt. Well, maybe just a little to give it that extra thrill.

I am versatile, I guess. I love getting ass fucked sometimes, it's so naughty and feels so good;)

Try experimenting with different size toys first. If you're on some kind of a mission to get propely rogered by a lady with a big cock, you can start out with small toys and work your way up to bigger ones. Figure out what you like and what really gets you hot by yourself first. Then when you get with that hot ladyboy, you'll be ready to "take it like a man;)"

It's not supposed to hurt. Well, maybe just a little to give it that extra thrill.

I am versatile, I guess. I love getting ass fucked sometimes, it's so naughty and feels so good;)

Try experimenting with different size toys first. If you're on some kind of a mission to get propely rogered by a lady with a big cock, you can start out with small toys and work your way up to bigger ones. Figure out what you like and what really gets you hot by yourself first. Then when you get with that hot ladyboy, you'll be ready to "take it like a man;)"

Fair enough just having a hard time wrapping my head around the whole concept and as a male we are raised as a top, the giver not the receiver

In general does it hurt less over time with say average sized cock, all things being equal (just for the sake of comparison) ? Might seem like am odd question but have only ever topped

I don't think one can generalise about hurting less over time. It will depend on individual tastes and experience, the fucker's ability, cock size, and all sorts of other factors.

When young my arsehole always seemed open and ready. I played with it a lot, sure, inserting all sorts of things. But it very rarely hurt. That all reached a peak about 2 or 3 years ago when my formerly true and faithful sphincter began to refuse to open, and consequently to be hurt. In what remains probably the best fucking I ever had - by Lulu in Phnom Penh - I vividly remember screaming out alternately: "you're hurting me baby"; and: "o that's just sooo good." (She came twice that night as I recall.) It oscillated between pain and serious pleasure.

From about that time coincidentally I have never been the same again. Even with Lulu. The final time I went with her, last year, she hurt me, and I had to call a halt. We ended up jerking her off - very disappointing for both of us.

So I am an example of somebody for whom the hurt has increased over time to the point where I now no longer take it up the arse. Verboten. That's just one story. I imagine there are many variations that will make up answers to your query.

• Upvote 1

interesing my first trip 2010 i prept my self with smaller toys and worked my way up to larger toys. but nothing was like the real thing. my first time i was topped i was a sleep at first it hurt a little but then it was fun. my last ladyboy of my first trip was and still is the biggest cock i ever had and no it did not hurt but noon was having fun trying to make it hurt.. so if you start off small work your way up you should be fine.

I don't think one can generalise about hurting less over time. It will depend on individual tastes and experience, the fucker's ability, cock size, and all sorts of other factors.

When young my arsehole always seemed open and ready. I played with it a lot, sure, inserting all sorts of things. But it very rarely hurt. That all reached a peak about 2 or 3 years ago when my formerly true and faithful sphincter began to refuse to open, and consequently to be hurt. In what remains probably the best fucking I ever had - by Lulu in Phnom Penh - I vividly remember screaming out alternately: "you're hurting me baby"; and: "o that's just sooo good." (She came twice that night as I recall.) It oscillated between pain and serious pleasure.

From about that time coincidentally I have never been the same again. Even with Lulu. The final time I went with her, last year, she hurt me, and I had to call a halt. We ended up jerking her off - very disappointing for both of us.

So I am an example of somebody for whom the hurt has increased over time to the point where I now no longer take it up the arse. Verboten. That's just one story. I imagine there are many variations that will make up answers to your query.

Just out of curiosity does Lulu work out of a bar , if so which one ?

Just out of curiosity does Lulu work out of a bar , if so which one ?

Don't know now globe, I've lost touch. When I met her and went with her she was working out of Rainbow Bar cabaret. Last year she was working out of the big disco bar whose name I now forget - Something Night.

I have got to the point where I like to play with the big ones, versatile yes but like to bottom for the well endowed ladies, hurt at first and still does a bit with the Nancy sized cocks but now much more used to it. Mind you finding the aggressive tops can be a chore at times but makes for more fun when you do find them.

ewferringname="Maxxy" post="62218" timestamp="1372151978"]I have got to the point where I like to play with the big ones, versatile yes but like to bottom for the well endowed ladies, hurt at first and still does a bit with the Nancy sized cocks but now much more used to it. Mind you finding the aggressive tops can be a chore at times but makes for more fun when you do find them.

Which Nancy (as in where does she work) might we be referring to ?

There is only one FAMOUS NANCY. She works at LaBamba in Pattaya. They don't cum much bigger.

And that Nancy my friend is the one - could make a horse blush with embarrassment with her donger and she really does know how to use it. For those willing to bottom for her had better be prepared to walk funny the next day and sit on cushions.

And that Nancy my friend is the one - could make a horse blush with embarrassment with her donger and she really does know how to use it. For those willing to bottom for her had better be prepared to walk funny the next day and sit on cushions.

Is that supposed to feel good ?