Pretty boys dressed as girls

Tomcat

These types (for want of a better description) are unleashing what must be a long dormant desire in me. 

The one above in the black dress had me dribbling and I always find the fringe across the eyebrows hairstyle very sexy. 

• Upvote 1

What's interesting to me is that in the last few years while I was focused on SE Asian tg girls, there apparently has been an influx of Russian & Eastern European femboys who have been able to legitimately work as models in the fashion business. If there is a  bigger story here perhaps someone could fill me in, since particularly in view of events in the last couple of weeks, Russia doesn't seem to be terribly open minded about this sort of thing, to put it mildly.   :mad0216:

I'm certainly not planning any vacations there in my future.

I may as well start with the most famous Andrej Pecij.

post-230-0-35175200-1376013887_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Again, if anybody knows why there is this influx of androgynous bois almost exclusively from Eastern Europe in the fashion world I would like to know. I know there is one very well known Brasilian tg model making good money there as well. 

post-230-0-19699100-1376014587_thumb.jpg

post-230-0-29957800-1376014601_thumb.jpg

post-230-0-91996500-1376014614_thumb.png

post-230-0-67416300-1376014635_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

This one has already been exposed on another forum as a GG, sorry BB! -Swedeman007

Dang Swedeman, I am not sure if you have shattered a lot of guys dreams or reassured us such a divine creature could not exist.  She does have a mighty fine photo shopped clitoris all the same if that's the case, or did the guys establish that the face is photo shopped?

post-106-0-48390400-1376152727_thumb.jpg

Dang Swedeman, I am not sure if you have shattered a lot of guys dreams or reassured us such a divine creature could not exist.  She does have a mighty fine photo shopped clitoris all the same if that's the case, or did the guys establish that the face is photo shopped?

Here ya goo BB! 

Look at the little slit in the original. Now you tell me....GG or LB? Maybe we will never know. 555+

-Swedeman007

post-1469-0-60169900-1376163469_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1