Pretty boys dressed as girls

Tomcat

Here is one for you Lung, not sure if she is one of ours or not, but was in a trap gallery.

This is a bit like being little boys in a playground swaping & showing each other their football cards, isn't it.. It sort of somehow seems just as inocent too.

It was the whole 'trap' thingie that got me into this stuff... The connotation of the word is obvious, but has anyone got a propper definition for the phrase... Who coined it?

Anyway, it still seems a bit weird getting into this stuff from a lounge in Northern Thailand... And yeah, I've got a feeling this thing will just keep on running

Here's a few more of mine BB

post-224-0-91297100-1376625736_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-61844200-1376625756_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-12154300-1376625778_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Don't you get a lot of these in Thailand too? I am sure that there are lots of ladyboys in this stage before they take the next step. I have seen a lot in some cafe's and even shops too in Bangkok in this stage. I will try and get some pics next time if I can. But they are not dressed as girls but in unisex clothing but by looking at them you know they have applied a bit of make up too and look very pretty like girls.

• Upvote 2

Here are a few more of her for you Davy lad.  I reckon your right arm will be like a blue haze by the end of this thread. :winking0023:

Too late BB, this one very nearly had me at it too :biggrin:

I better calm down , otherwise I might be classed as an Internet :jackoff: who's never  been to Thailand :sign0181:

post-136-0-07104200-1376705660_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

It was the whole 'trap' thingie that got me into this stuff... The connotation of the word is obvious, but has anyone got a propper definition for the phrase... Who coined it?

Lung I have previously read that it started with Bailey Jay aka Line Trap - from this picture of her sitting in a line queuing for something (posted by BB earlier on this thread). Not sure how true however the theory seems to make sense.

• Upvote 1