Truth or Fiction

SiamSam

Is the world a better place when you swallow? Truth or fiction?

Yes?

No? 

When was your first time? 

Was it difficult to cross over?

Did you cross over? If not, why not?

If yes, did it grow on you or the contrary?

Is it the same crossover leap as having sex with GGs to having sex with ladyboys?

Your thoughts gentlemen?

Please excuse me for the query but I am deep into a Canadian February and my thoughts have turned to warm Asian loads aplenty. 

Please feel free to pose other ladyboy "Truth or Fiction" topics. Might turn into an innard-resting thread...unless it doesn't of course.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Definitely a better place, for it makes me feel warm content relaxed.

And if I am same, then the world must be a better place, surely (better than containing a grumpy surly old bugger anyhow).

Can't comment on whether it's truth or not; can only give my own (subjective) view.

First time was at university.

As a kid I had tasted my own many times, but the above was my first swallow of another guy.

Not difficult, and I don't even see it as a crossover.

I guess I've always been a faggot even though it might have taken me a while to realise that.

I see it as just another part of broad spectrum sexuality.

I love it. My favourite sex act: sucking drinking swallowing. Yum.

As an old fart I now couldn't give a rats if I never had another fuck. But I have to have my dose of cum. Nourished I am in a whole lot better place.

I see GG to LB as a spectrum (see above) and cannot find in my past any leap at all. Just a smooth blended move across the colours of the rainbow.

Sadly it makes me wanna puke as soon as it touches my mouth.  .... :hi:

Are you related to some of my ex-girlfriends? 555

Fortunately a select few of said girlfriends.

As for the original topic -- eating snails as well as clams makes the world a better place, yes. I have an equal opportunity oral fixation (at least when it comes to people that look good in a bikini/dress etc.).

I think after dining at the Y, so to speak, so much, I didn't give it much thought the first time I was with a transgendered woman; I guess it was just a given.

But then it was a crazy, freaky GG (ironically enough) back in college that erased any taboos by surprising me with a snowball one drunken night after going down on me (I remember thinking "so that's what it tastes like; that's not so bad. Next time some girl complains, I'll know she's full of shit.). Ah, everything was on the table, with that crazy kid.

It wasn't always, but after exploring boundaries and treading where some men may tremble I find myself enjoying the taste / act

In fact it can be a deal breaker if my 'friend' can't get hard and cum as I now enjoy this a lot.

The rest of the play is and flirt is great fun but this finishes the jigsaw for me.

the world better ?  duno...  but mine is  :flirt2:

SiamSam, as always you make interesting observations, and these questions have made me think about myself - a straight man until recently discovering the ladyboy scene, I have to say I've never swallowed (yet) and the highlight for me is watching her cum.  On herself or on me, but to see her cumming has made life very enjoyable. The next step?  I'll let you know, but thanks for a stimulating topic.

Sometimes i duz,

and sometimes i duzn't...

depends on the mood I'm in......how I am in the moment so to speak.....

And like Ken w,I also taste my own jizz,returns the precious zinc back to the body ya see...

I also have a penchant for the occasional facial,good for the skin apparently.....

At the moment,into golden showers,but only of the gg variety....(is that too much information?)

Sometimes i duz,

and sometimes i duzn't...

depends on the mood I'm in......how I am in the moment so to speak.....

And like Ken w,I also taste my own jizz,returns the precious zinc back to the body ya see...

I also have a penchant for the occasional facial,good for the skin apparently.....

At the moment,into golden showers,but only of the gg variety....(is that too much information?)

You're are very versatile young man Mr. Pimp.  :biggrin:

When was your first time?   (swallowing )

Thats a tricky one as there have been many occasions over the last 7/8 years of enjoying LB's both sober and out of it too. Me and them . 

One time that sprung to mind ( that could have been the converter ) was after a heavy night drinking in Samui I decided to get a 500 baht knee trembler in the far end soi alley where many LB's prey on unwarry young gun's in the early hours. 

After 10 minutes or so of her nearly sucking me balls out and taking the top layer of skin off I stopped her and was not cuming for love nor money. Too many sherberts  :-(

On my knee's, I then slipped her skirt up as I needed to get some thing from this night and started smokin'.

Unannouned she cam in my mouth and held me there so I had no escape and to my surprise the drunken sensation was actually horny and erotic.

So from this point, I think, me making them happy is making me happy and the best dose of cough mixture nature can supply.

but it might not have been then    :crazy: 

• Upvote 2

Great topic Sam, guilty as charged.

Never said l liked it but somehow it's always a case gag or swallow. I just hate it when they force it on you and you have a choice of your shirt or your mouth, plus no evidence...no crime!

I always get a kick of being with a GG and they say ohh you get wet and l taste it and say see its sweet like sugar. I would never ask someone to something l wouldn't do myself.

I tried it a few times early on, now it wouldn't mean much either way; if it happened, fine, and if it didn't no problems either. I must admit it was kind of cool when I first tried it though, I think the thrill of the whole 'dirtiness' of the whole deal makes it somehow more appealing? Especially when you are in a place like Hi-Boss or the short-time rooms above Nana Plaza.

As always, the one main thing I want with a ladyboy is to see that they can get hard and sperm - essentially that I can see that they are as excited as I am - nothing is worse than a limp, worthless dick.  Where the load goes after she blows it is not as important, I just want to see that she CAN indeed squeeze one out.

Great topic, but it brings up another question........ as we are all connoisseurs of "fine whiskey, women and song"... which ladyboy tops your list in the most giving or should l say biggest volume department?

In other words... who shoots the biggest loads?

Inquiring minds need to know!

Just like the froth on the top of my daily Guinness

ET   :indifferent0018:

• 3 weeks later...

Well as I see it, being back and all....

My first really exp. was with a cutie from Nana Pl.  We went to a ST room and washed up,  then to the bed for alittle tug and pull.  Strangely I found myself kissing and licking her all over.  She was going crazy so I decided to show my skill set and I smoked her for the moment.  Little did I know her was going to lock her legs around my neck and hang on for dear life.  I was even 2-3 mins into my action that this happened. She arched so hard that we had to wait 10mins for her to relax enough for me to start the ole in-out in-out on her.  Lol, now its all on the mode and whether or not she is truly into it.  Everyone else I tease to the point of about to climax then I stop!  lol mean one I am!  I attached a pic of the lil shooter in question:

Cheers

Neo24

post-432-0-45135900-1364129230_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1