Vietnam LBs

KenW

Not to worry Mr. Ken. I'm sure Santa will be visiting soon and if you're a really good boy perhaps he'll bring along a few little elves dressed in Christmas stockings for your enjoyment. Here's hoping.  :santa2: 

We were at the Beer Gardens last night. I had a good bottle of Australian white. Wished you were there to partake in the wine and merriment.

All the best for the holidays and the new year beyond.

• 2 weeks later...

A brief comment that for me 2013 was probably my quietest adult year for sex and sexuality.

I cannot say why. I went out as much or little as other years. I wasn't watching my pennies especially. I drank as much as usual.

Not one LB or anyone else came home to my house. I sucked one boy cock (met in Sunee of course) in Pattaya after GOTC  III and that turned out to be my quota for the year. Goodness.

I am hoping for a more fruitful 2014.

PS of little general interest: for one who doesn't post overly much, this marks 1,000 posts for me on LBR. An achievement. It is perhaps fitting that I do so in this thread, which after all is the one closest to accounting my 10 years of residence in Asia.

• 1 month later...

The return of Ms Mee.

Ms Mee is a local VNese LB who worked at a shellfish eatery just around the corner from where I live in Saigon's southern suburbs. She took off 6 months or so ago, heading back to the countryside with family.

Two evenings ago out of the blue Ms Mee called me to let me know she has returned to employment at the shellfish eatery. Last evening she called again, twice, urging me to come eat, and second time asking could she sleep with me. I growled grumpily down the phone (it was 4 a.m. and I'm an old fart).

But I better go check her out soon, hadn't I.

Pic of Ms Mee dancing on the bed in my spare room a couple of years ago.

post-244-0-40782600-1392857675_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys and thank you ken for your epic posts. I've been reading for a while. would like to contribute. I've made a number of viet lbs friends on fb. Also have limited experience in Japan that I wouldn't mind sharing a little. Is it appropriate to link the fb accounts?

• Upvote 1

Welcome turtleduck, glad you're enjoying.

I have no idea about facebook linking. You'd better ask one of the moderators. Maybe ask in the Navigating around the site thread, which you can get to from the front page of LBR.

Thanks for the welcome guys :)

How's your adventures going Ken?

I'm going to phuket in november for some boxing training and also... hehehe and then heading to seoul but in between i feel like i should drop by saigon. Since im vietnamese and my viet is quite fluent, I should follow your footsteps Ken.

As for the facebook thing, what I'll do it link one profile a week just to keep the fun going haha.

hi guys and thank you ken for your epic posts. I've been reading for a while. would like to contribute. I've made a number of viet lbs friends on fb. Also have limited experience in Japan that I wouldn't mind sharing a little. Is it appropriate to link the fb accounts?

Welcome to our little world Turtleduck.  There is no problem linking to FB.  It would be great to hear about Japan as I know there are many fans of the new half scene on the forum, so feel free to start a thread if you find time. :hi:

thanks bumblebee. didn't realise you were an admin. Been reading this thread on mobile for like a month or two and i just thought you were a fan of Ken's writing who is a bit particular with photography hahaha.

Sure, I'll link more accounts soon. Hopefully I'll get a chance to meet a few of them this coming November.

Hello everyone, hope you all had a splendid week. Ken must be having so much fun that he hasn't got time to fill us in on his vn lb adventures. In the meantime, please meet:

Chewie - https://www.facebook.com/chewie.gk?fref=ts . Chewie's a make-up artist, the Next Top Angel 2007 runner-up.

Bao Nhi - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005863357757&fref=ts & https://www.facebook.com/kuppy.miu?fref=ts - She has two facebook profiles, don't know why. She was a contestant on NTA 2012.

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Ladyboys

Hi, I just want to ask something about Vietnam. I have a bf at the moment and his company will send him to Vietnam and work/live there for 2 years. He asked me to go with him there and stay for a month or two depending on the visa. But he did a few research and found out that they don't tolerate ladyboys there. My question is, is it possible for me to go there as a tourist and stay for a month? I'm a ladyboy from the Philippines, I worry if the immigration won't allow me to enter Vietnam. Hope to hear from those who know any information regarding this. Thank you very much

Alex

• Upvote 2