Vietnam LBs

KenW

In one of the documentaries made years ago on the development and performance of the Monty Pythons, Eric Idle told this wonderful story of a sketch he wrote that John Cleese vetoed, and would not abide it going to air, calling it (and Eric) "too silly". Idle told it like this: he is at a wine tasting, does exactly as you suggest willie, sniffs, shakes the glass, sips, says "ah, wee wee", then does the same 4 or 5 more times. Cleese would have none of it.

It would be fun to contemplate the idea of a similar one set up as you say, for cum varieties and vintages. Might try that...

It was your "honeydew vine water" that put that image into my head Ken....Im not a big piss drinker myself,but ive slurped the odd globule of seminal fluid.Ive even tasted my own,purely for research purposes of course.....et vous monsieur Ken?

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the pics Wildrover. Lovely.

Oui, oui, willie, me too. Or should that be the Anglicised spelling: wee, wee. I must have first began tasting my own cum when I was about 10 or 11. Loved the stuff ever since.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the pics Wildrover. Lovely.

Oui, oui, willie, me too. Or should that be the Anglicised spelling: wee, wee. I must have first began tasting my own cum when I was about 10 or 11. Loved the stuff ever since.

Ken ,you always make me laugh.Youre an Honest man among Honest men.....10 or 11?bloody hell I was still playing with my train set then,you were precocious.I read somewhere we lose a lot of Zinc(necessary for the creation of testosterone)when we jizz,so I decided I'd have to recycle it.My current girlfriend thought it very strange of me when I jizzed all over her big tits ,then proceeded to lick it off!

I said it was purely for medicinal purposes.

It's why the old folk tale about eating oysters still gets a run. They are full of zinc.

Each to their own, but rather than recycling via a GG's tits, I'd take a chorus line of LBs any day, pumping it down my throat like so many petrol bowsers.

• Upvote 1

It's why the old folk tale about eating oysters still gets a run. They are full of zinc.

Each to their own, but rather than recycling via a GG's tits, I'd take a chorus line of LBs any day, pumping it down my throat like so many petrol bowsers.

You have a great way with words ken-im sat here quietly chuckling,thinking about you on your knees and a growing line of LB's waiting to squirt down your throat.I wish I had Lungs cartoonist skills so I could illustrate it.

• 3 weeks later...

All this recent talk about femboys on various other Pattaya threads got me thinking about what I've been sidelining as fairly uninteresting stuff to report from this part of the world. But maybe not uninteresting to some.

While LBs remain fairly thin of the ground there is a constant trickle of femboys to tickle one's fantasy. Almost all working as waitstaff at various local beer bars. It gladdens an old man's heart to be confronted by this stream of beauty, especially when it's mixed in among some of the world's most gorgeous GGs imaginable. Yes, I still do get turned on by perving at this feminine magic, even though I now am past pursuing it any further than flirting. One of the things that makes me chuckle is that some of the latter, once they know me and my proclivities, will actually help out setting up ice breaking conversation with the resident femboy or boys. Highly considerate of them.

VN does have redeeming features.

• Upvote 1

An enjoyable week for me just ended, with some femboy happenings.

A new waitstaff at my nearest local beer bar, very swishy and bum waggingly faggoty. Wednesday eve I met him. I inquired would he like to go out with me after he finished his work shift (at 11 pm). O no, he gushingly shyly replied. O well, I thought, sometimes you're in luck, again you're not. Then about ten minutes later one of his colleagues, a delightfully slim and pleasant GG, came up to me and said Bee (yes, you can be forgiven for thinking they're all called Bee) says he would like to go with you. So, a mind change to suit meself.

We only went to eat and drink and get to know one another. Lots of walking the streets and sitting on park benches holding hands (he wouldn't let me hold anything else). He is very inexperienced, and shrivelled his gob up like dried toadskin when I asked him to kiss me. He told me he wants to meet a guy who will love him and only him, and look after him. I listened silently. Then, having made a lunch date for the morrow, we gave in.

At lunch he was like you off-duty LB, all lacking makeup and fancy clothes. Just looked like a pleasant boy relaxing. Which he was. I could see it was going to go no further, as he was bent on this longed for monogamy with Sugar Daddy. As I oggled one of the waitboys in this lunch joint, Bee said to me "Isn't he lovely?" Lovely, I replied. He is too, very beautiful and slim and small. He's my friend, said Bee, calling him over. He smiled sweetly when I told him he was beautiful. Could have some prospects there.

Then last night I met up with a boy from down the street. I have known him to say hello to for a while, and have wondered whether he was one of us. He sat talking with me oustide my house for a while. I risked putting my arm about his shoulders and rubbing his back gently. He immediately threw his legs over my thigh, and put his head on my shoulder. Come inside, I said, leading him into my lair.

Except for Lulu, the sex was the best I have had for about 5 years. I can still smell his earthy sweaty little body on me now, all these hours later. He stands about 150 cm short, weighs about 35 kg, and has a delightful smallish brown cock. He kissed me till he dribbled. I love that. I find it hugely erotic to have saliva all smeared over my mouth chin cheek while we passionately entangle like two mating pythons. His cum was similarly sweet.

He is the best kisser I have encountered since my dreaded Other Bee (from the Love at First Sight tale early in this thread).

Hoowee, what a Sunday night to end a good week.

• Upvote 3

Except for Lulu, the sex was the best I have had for about 5 years. I can still smell his earthy sweaty little body on me now, all these hours later.

Seems as if Sailor Ken has a femboy in every port throughout Southeast Asia! :happy0064:

"he kissed me til he dribbled"....from his mouth I presume? I expect this boy with no name.....(I'll call him the dribbler for now) will feature in several more posts from the front line in VN.....

His name can be Dep. He's here every night now, this week, selling his services, dribbling and all, from mouth and from nethers. Then it's hand out, palm up, and universal demand: money. One word (in VNese of course) which signals the end of our session and the beginning of my lustfull 24-hour wait till I see him again. Me the innocent sailor, as pdogg labelled me the other day, wandering this ocean of life, before the wind, him the Pirate of the Mekong. But content for now we are. I go to sleep with a bellyful of cum, he with a load of garnered bullion.

Here he is:

post-244-0-26434600-1337131118_thumb.jpg

One of the things that intrigues me most about change is the way in which some things persist, albeit some of them in altered form, while other things disappear altogether, their time and use-by dates up and over.

When I first began visiting Vietnam, many years ago, there were ladyboys everywhere. Not in high density on the ground as in Thailand, not in dedicated bars as in BKK or Pattaya, but nevertheless their presence was easily detected, their profile ever present, their crokes readily heard. No evening that you cared to wander about the Central Business District (CBD) of a city like Saigon, for example, would you fail to have encounters with several or more LBs. I’ve noted some of the more seedy aspects of these encounters in early posts of this thread.

All that’s changed. Last evening I had cause to go the CBD for the first time in quite a while. In fact, on my own, free and easy, it was the only time I have enjoyed the joint in this way this calendar year. Walking around streets so long familiar to me, being accosted by the usual motorbike taxi drivers wanting to take me to beautiful girl for massage very cheap, or those girls themselves, no longer looking like whores, not full of the old sleazy chit chat, but dressed like shop attendants and handing out glossy brochures for massage 1 hour, it brought back memories and got me thinking and wondering.

In the early days, when my friend and mentor – who I called Walter Charles Hagen in above posts – used to refer to Saigon as “the wild west”, walking down any main boulevard in the city centre would mean hearing the putter putter of a scooter beside you, followed by the hoarse croke of a LB suggesting her form of massage.

Last night I noted that both the CBD’s well known gay bars were gone. Without trace. It was only last year I was in one, and often walked past the other. Now no more.

The law has chased the LBs from the CBD, and now there isn’t even a bar femboys and gayboys and LBs can congregate in. More like Mormontown than the wild west.

As a long term resident of this place I have to admit to complete ignorance of much of this. Where have they gone? I don’t know. How do I find them again? I don’t know.

O they’ll be around alright, way off in the dark caverns of cuddle bars in some outer suburb or outlying district. But I don’t have the gossip network now that informs of where how when.

The motorbike taxis have changed their patter very little. The GG massage whores have altered their sales pitches dramatically. The LBs have disappeared.

Change is indeed a fascinating thing.

As a long term resident of this place I have to admit to complete ignorance of much of this. Where have they gone? I don’t know. How do I find them again? I don’t know.

O they’ll be around alright, way off in the dark caverns of cuddle bars in some outer suburb or outlying district. But I don’t have the gossip network now that informs of where how when.

I hear your cry for help Ken. It is frustrating to think that in this day and age, with so much Internet coverage of Thailand and to a lesser extent the PIs and Cambodia, one finds it hard to get good inside info on HMC/Saigon and Vietnam in general. Come on guys, there must be someone on here who knows where Ken can find these now relocated LBs etc.

Some of you who know me will be familiar with my fascination for ageing LBs.

What becomes of them, where do they go, what do they do, what kind of lives do they have?

Last evening in my local beer bar I met a LB who I would reckon is about 42 or 43 years old. Never a passer, but reasonably attractive for all that. Slim body, well built, she arrived with two younger males who drank soft drinks while she had a beer with the meal.

I don't like pushing on other people and intruding into their private time, but I just could not resist. I did however, defer until they had finished eating. I went over. Unfortunately just as I began my move over to their table she called for the bill. So there wasn't much time for more than a very brief conversation. It turned out she is from the USA. Overseas Vietnamese. She is here visiting family, said she, introducing the two younger male family members. Would she like to go somewhere with me and talk some more? No, she was just too tired (long flight). I got the distinct vibe that I wasn't wanted, so wished her well and returned to my table. They departed.

Someone started another thread about LBs crossing borders. Here's one more bit of living evidence that it's drama free. A cosmopolitan LB who just comes and goes sans trouble, even in and out of a tight arsed country like VN.

• 2 weeks later...

My mornings at home begin with a walk, during which time I take a break at some street stall to down a bowl of soup. Then it's walk again till I reach home. I have a park bench outside my house where I like to watch the world go by, in the mornings this is accompanied by a big glass of chilled fruit juice.

Back into this ritual again now after my disrupted week revolving around the mystery of Snow White in Phnom Penh.

This morning a very campy ladyboy stuns me by cruising up on a flash motor scooter, dismounting, then wheeling it in to a company two doors down from my house. Is she just delivering something? Collecting something? Or - he says hoping - is she a new employee?

This needs further investigation.

This morning a very campy ladyboy stuns me by cruising up on a flash motor scooter, dismounting, then wheeling it in to a company two doors down from my house. Is she just delivering something? Collecting something? Or - he says hoping - is she a new employee?

This needs further investigation.

Don't you just love it when something interesting like this pops up. It will make the coming days full of curiosity tinged with excitement no doubt, have fun Ken.

Ken,

Are you back home already?!!? I thought you just arrived in PP.

Did you find anything out about the helicopters?

Yes, home already Sam. Five nights goes very quickly - especially when you're having fun.

No news about the helicopters. Except that there are no longer any in the foyer. He has only one on show now, out on the balcony at the head of the stairs where their shrine is. It looks like it is still being assembled. But as said, all the ones from the foyer have been removed. Odd thing is, I never saw anybody playing with, tinkering on, the one outside.

Don't you just love it when something interesting like this pops up. It will make the coming days full of curiosity tinged with excitement no doubt

Nothing to report. Boo hoo.

Maybe her visit to the company was a one-off.

The return of Ms Mee.

In post #155, page 18, above, I introduced Ms Mee, a LB working waiting tables at my local shellfish eatery.

Ah, the return of Ms Mee revisited. Or more correctly, my return to local shellfish eating.

Last evening I strolled off around the corner to partake once again.

The shellfish eatery, called Oc Quy, is booming.

They have expanded across the road, taking lease on a big premises of a former competitor eatery. So now they work out of their own little hole in the wall, 100m or so of footpath adjacent, and now this big 2 storey joint opposite. Amazing how successful that business has become.

Upon arrival, one of the cooks, barbecueing on the footpath, pointing, said to me straight away: "Mee len lau" [ Ms Mee is working on the top floor]. I went straight up there. I had the top deck to myself (it was early), and dancing attendance on me were Mee and a lovely femboy Tien, I have known for quite some time but never been intimate with. Talk about a pig in shit. Lawd, it was wunnerful.

Obviously over time customers arrived, until a couple of hours later, the place was full.

But Mee still found downtime to come and sit with me, up close and personal, introduced me to her mother (who may be an auntie, but in VNese kinship is called mother), invited me to accompany her home to the countryside in the near future for some party, and told me not to drink too much for tonight she would go with me after she finishes her shift.

Jeezuz, and I didn't even have to do any spade work to achieve all of this. Meantime Tien sits at the table too when he gets a chance to take a breather. A few sniggers from some young guys at the next table, but they soon lose interest. The VNese are quite accepting of painted up femboys and ladyboys, and even of old fart foreigners like me who are attracted to them.

Anyway, the upshot is Mee sends me home early (10 pm), and then when she comes round the story has changed (of course, as it always does), such that she can only do a short time as she has to return to work. So she is with me for 45 minutes or so, during which time she is all over me. Heavens, I could have closed my eyes and sworn it was Lulu. What you might call aggressively sexy. She was so up for it. Literally on top of me the whole time, just like a horny and driving Lulu alright. When she sticks it down my throat and starts fucking my face she cums in about 8 or 9 pushes. She was very keen.

I suck a bit more but the conversation has already turned to new clothes and the usual stuff. She takes her money and goes.

Here she is at my place last night:

post-244-0-31458200-1339903472_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Jevaa

(Jevaa)

Jevaa get

(Jevaa get)

Jevaa get one

(Jevaa get one)

Jevaa get one a them

(Jevaa get one a them)

Jevaa get one a them days boy

Jevaa get one a them days...

I did today. First time for a while.

Taking my early morning walk, and the feeling, the sheer grandness of the feeling, of a sore arsehole, one that's been pumped by a thick cock just hours ago, sort of reaches up into your soul, somewhere just under your rib cage, and your heart does something, sort of like skips an extra beat, and you begin singing simply out of sheer joy.

I did, today.

Many of you must share with me this capacity to devotedly think about your arsehole, and o how it hurts when that big cock has gone thrusting in and out, but then a wee few hours later, come sunshine and spring, that pain has turned to a warm rich glow of satisfaction.

You see Ms Mee paid me another visit last night. Had the audacity to call me at 3 a.m. if you don't mind. (Must have been a big night at the eatery.) So there she was in my bed by about 3:05, and fucking me about ten minutes later. Hoo wee. As I said in an earlier post she reminds me so much of Lulu the way she is physically aggressive, not only on top, but all over, kind of like fucking becoming a wrestling match of some kind. And my ring is the red corner.

Ouch.

But o this monring that satisfaction that you size queens (as anthony70 so beautifully calls you) must know and be addicted to after sessions with Nancy and her ilk.

Ms Mee's cock isn't all that long, average size, but it is thick, lovely and thick, and hard like a ramrod rubber hose.

And she left me thinking and singing:

Jevaa get one a them...

(BTW: song above by Elvis, from the flick GI Blues, bracketed backup from The Jordanaires)

• Upvote 1