Vietnam LBs

KenW

Would make a nice going away gift Ken! :D

It certainly would PD. I invited her to lunch day before yesterday but she was otherwise tied up (by who?). However, she called then sent me 2 texts apologising. Name is Mee - how cute is that?

Went back to the eatery that evening and got lots of nudge nudge wink wink smiles from just about all the waitstaff. She been blabbing. That's cool, may indicate some genuine interest. Lots of nice smiles and coy little glances at me, and I got one smack on her right buttock on my way back from the loo.

Lunch today with the lovely Ms Mee. At my favourite swish Indian restaurant in the city. Lots of good feeling getting to know you type joking, little pats and nudges.

Then to a mini hotel where short time room rent in VNese currency was about 3.50 USD.

She gave me the most wonderful blow job I have had since fish began to swim.

I wished I had got around to buying the point & shoot Bb's been talking about on his photography thread. I will soon. Then I'll try to emulate him and Mr duke with some keep your feet out of pic shots for you all to enjoy.

She's quite a nice kid.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Has the big fat guy in the red suit got something in his sack for me this xmas?

Perhaps to make up for the shit year I've been dealt thus far.

My locale is suddenly abrim with possibilities and potentials. First, there's Ms Mee as in the posts above. I haven't seen her for a couple weeks, since she started asking me for money. Buy hey, I don't mind paying for a one-off yuletide fling.

Last night I had cause to go out with an ultra straight party of a dozen or so VNese, including 3 children. So it had to be Ken on his best and straightest behaviour. Nevertheless, I was able to suss out one new location (a new buffet eatery) and one familiar beer bar with many new staff.

The former included a bevy of gayboy waitstaff, one with the biggest cock sucking lips. At one stage in proceedings, after lots of winks and smiles, one of the said trio followed me into the loo. We managed a quick kiss and grope, but space was far too small and public to go for anything serious. Possibilities noted however.

The latter has a new pretty boy gayboy with lovely long hair (shoulder length) who I will bet money dons the girlie attire. After lots of winks, and me slipping in my usual clandestine thumb sucking act to indicate intent, he rushed up to me as the party was leaving and we had a hurried two sentence conversation. Big possibilities there. I said in VNese I'd be back soon.

• 2 weeks later...

My local shellfish eatery last evening. Quietish, as it was a public holiday here in VN. Outdoor street eating like this defines the nightlife in this city (Saigon). The plastic chairs and tables are set out on the footpaths and away you go. This is about 150m from my house.

post-244-056827300 1325558577.jpg

And serving me all evening, the delectable Ms Mee (refusing to smile for the camera).

post-244-050819500 1325558745.jpg

Yes Bb, ticket purchased already for next Monday morning's bus to PP.

Like my pix, by the way? Obviously those of a learner, but after reading your thread 3 times from start to finish I'm up and running with shutter button finger twitching.

Yes Bb, ticket purchased already for next Monday morning's bus to PP.

Like my pix, by the way? Obviously those of a learner, but after reading your thread 3 times from start to finish I'm up and running with shutter button finger twitching.

Good stuff Ken, look forward to finally meeting you. Nice shots indeed, but now you need to resize them in the future, both are around 4 mb each, whoppers in the world of uploading onto forums, mine are seldom more than 300kb at max.

Maybe try this one, pretty good, cheers.

http://www.faststone.org/FSViewerDetail.htm

• 1 month later...

One magnificent week in Phnom Penh, 3 more of top quality in Pattaya, all with some of the best company a man could ever wish for. Followed now by the past 3 weeks in my native Australia - a week in Darwin catching up with a set of dear friends from past employment as well as some minor but important business, then 2 weeks in Melbourne thus far doing family stuff.

Hoo wee. It's all been so hectic I might just die. Let's hope it's merely that gastric reflux I was advising duke007 and foggy about one night at Wan Cafe (aka Ken's & Tel's).

This may sound hard for some to believe, but I am now keen to get home to Saigon. I've prolly got about another 2 weeks here in Oz, then whizz: back home. See what is transpiring with the gayboy wait staff at the local beer bars near my house. And Ms Mee, the LB those who've read the above posts will know about. (And yes rx, thanks to Bb, I have FastStone and have learned since that post above to resize my images. (Useful thread of yours by the way).

These long but busy days in Oz have me pining to suck Asian cock again. Goodness, how long it seems (pun!).

• 3 weeks later...

One magnificent week in Phnom Penh, 3 more of top quality in Pattaya, all with some of the best company a man could ever wish for. Followed now by the past 3 weeks in my native Australia - a week in Darwin catching up with a set of dear friends from past employment as well as some minor but important business, then 2 weeks in Melbourne thus far doing family stuff.

Hoo wee. It's all been so hectic I might just die. Let's hope it's merely that gastric reflux I was advising duke007 and foggy about one night at Wan Cafe (aka Ken's & Tel's).

This may sound hard for some to believe, but I am now keen to get home to Saigon. I've prolly got about another 2 weeks here in Oz, then whizz: back home. See what is transpiring with the gayboy wait staff at the local beer bars near my house. And Ms Mee, the LB those who've read the above posts will know about. (And yes rx, thanks to Bb, I have FastStone and have learned since that post above to resize my images. (Useful thread of yours by the way).

These long but busy days in Oz have me pining to suck Asian cock again. Goodness, how long it seems (pun!).

Good to hear you have got the hang of Faststone Ken, it's a handy tool, which I know you always enjoy, pun intended.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, they just keep cropping up.

A number of us have talked on various threads about what happens to the ageing LB. It is far from just a Thai issue, despite the overwhelming FM interest in the Thai situation.

There I am, 3 nights ago, in the big beer bar nearest my house, after being in town for a dinner with an Aussie friend passing through. On the way home methinks: a couple or 3 Heinekens would be nice cleansing ales before I turn in.

Parks meself down at table. A bit surprised to see place only half full. Is economy slowing? Or is it merely the annual post-loona nooo year tight wallets and empty pockets?

Mere distractions. Over to my left, 2 sucks of my first beer in, I hears the croke. With me heart in 136 St Phnom Penh, I thinks to meself: shit and I'm only 100 metres from me own bed.

Sure enough 4 LBs and 3 gayboy sidekicks. Eating and drinking VNese rotgut (rice alcohol 40% avgas stuff). I perves as ya do.

Gets the ol eyes back. But nuthun else.

Three of the LBs are 40 or not far short. None beautiful. One is about early 30s. But while not mag covers, all are a bit or more interesting. I caint get more out of them than: the old foreigner is checkun us out (I am close enough to hear their VNese).

At 1 a.m. they depart, but don't flirt with me or issue any other invitations than one of the drunken gayboys yelling: you go with me?

The old question of what becomes of ageing LBs still fascinates me. What do this lot do for money? How do they live their lives?

I hope I encounter them again.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

The return of Ms Mee.

In post #155, page 18, above, I introduced Ms Mee, a LB working waiting tables at my local shellfish eatery.

When I returned from my recent sojourn through Phnom Penh, Thailand and Australia, my first visit to the eatery told the tale of Ms Mee's disappearance. She'd vanished. No comment from anybody, except she'd gone back to the countryside.

Last night, drunk peckish lazy, I was not up to cooking at home. So I decided to wander around the corner, add a few beers to my wine intake and nibble some scallops and ngheu (don't know there's any English name, but they're like a pipi).

Guess who catches my eye immediately as I arrive? Yep, there she is and, I hasten to add, looking gorgeous with a new haircut which makes her more feminine and hides her jug ears. As I take a seat, ushered in by my favourite GG supervisor (straight and already married), I compliment Ms Mee on her beautiful short hair. This brings a warm smile.

I only drink 3 beers, eat my molluscs, and make a date with this lovely LB. To come to my house at midnight when she finishes shift, and sleep with me. She sits talking to me during a 5 minute respite. But in the main she is working hard as always, her top covered in sweat, and as it glistens off her throat I am moved to consider how erotic that looks. My genitals give slightly in my trousers. I want to lick her dry. Instead I fantasise about the cool refreshing shower I will give her when she arrives, washing her all over, her neck, her back, her bum, her crotch, giving her magnificent dick a short gentle suck.

Then I figure, given my state, it would be better if I head off home and catch 2 hours shuteye before she arrives. So I pay my bill, ensure she remembers where my house is, and take my leave,

Another classic Ken blunder follows.

When I wake, alarmed, telling myself I have to go downstairs and open up for Mee, I see it is already 3 o'clock. I go back to bed, saddened and embarrassed. Now I have to go find her and apologise. Hope she isn't toooo angry. There's always tonight...

• Upvote 1

Great update Ken....i love your everyday stories of your life and (unrequited) loves in VN.....you'd better bring Mee a bunch of flowers or whatever before you meet her again...she was probably stood at your door with a boner,feeling sure you would soften it for her .....

Thanks willie. That's what I worry about, that she was there (boner or not), knocking, and is now pissed off. She had told me she is currently without a phone, so she couldn't call me and wake me. My hope is that she was too trashed after a hectic hard working shift and never showed up. Tomorrow night I'll get a chance to go back see her, and see what transpired. Whichever, I'll be all apologies.

Ken,

No matter how tired you were that night it is beyond me how you could have fallen asleep whilst waiting with great anticipation and excitement for this exhausted working lady to come home to your relaxing bath and full on devoted personal grooming attention. I know you would have prepared her to sparkle like a young Cleopatra sashaying through her subjects on a high holiday. Such a missed opportunity for you both. Boo Hoo. :)

I truly hope she will forgive, forget and give you another opportunity to make it up to her. If so, I have no doubt your efforts will be squared, if not cubed.

Please let us know what transpires tomorrow.

Good luck.

Ken,

No matter how tired you were that night it is beyond me how you could have fallen asleep whilst waiting with great anticipation and excitement for this exhausted working lady to come home to your relaxing bath ... a missed opportunity for you both. Boo Hoo. :)

I truly hope she will forgive, forget and give you another opportunity to make it up to her. If so, I have no doubt your efforts will be squared, if not cubed.

Please let us know what transpires tomorrow.

Well, Sam, it finally happened. Last night I was out drinking with cobbers near my house till about 1 in the morning. Walking home I thought I'll just call by the shellfish bar and see if Ms Mee is at her work station. There she wasn't. I asked after her. The lads quickly assured me she was there, upstairs, and out went their bush telegraph. She was at my side within minutes. I proposed. She accepted. Give me fifteen minutes. I no sooner got home, opened up, and there she was at my side once more. Heart pounding now (mine, not hers).

She was so weary she said short time only. I agreed, for I was pretty smashed and ready for kip too. So we went straight at it, no lovely languid showers or any of the things I had fantasised about last week.

I discovered she possesses and gives forth the most delicious cum. It was sweet as honeydew vine water, and quite thin, as I like it, not gluey and claggy.

She has the most gorgeous femboy body, the colour of fresh fine cut tobacco. Hard in that boy way that turns me on so. As she took off her padded bra she apologised for having no tits. Saying, you won't like me. I proceeded with a short lecture on how she had a perfect chest for my tastes. This let her smile and relax.

Then she went. Promising to be back when she can arrange more time off work.

O, PS: I had no need to worry about falling asleep that first night. Before I could begin to apologise, she did, saying that last time she didn't come around to my house, as she was just too worn out after 8 hours of waiting tables. Cool, eh.

I discovered she possesses and gives forth the most delicious cum. It was sweet as honeydew vine water, and quite thin, as I like it, not gluey and claggy.

That had me laughing out loud Ken.....FAF.....a rhetorical question maybe...is there any forum member that is a greater afficianado of love juice than our Ken?

I can just imagine yourself, say with a wine glass full in sunee plaza ,swishing it around your mouth to detect its origin........ "Hmmm,issan region, 22 or 23 year old,a little too fruity for my palate,but an interesting little cum nonetheless"-5555

• Upvote 1

That had me laughing out loud Ken.....FAF.....a rhetorical question maybe...is there any forum member that is a greater afficianado of love juice than our Ken?

I can just imagine yourself, say with a wine glass full in sunee plaza ,swishing it around your mouth to detect its origin........ "Hmmm,issan region, 22 or 23 year old,a little too fruity for my palate,but an interesting little cum nonetheless"-5555

In one of the documentaries made years ago on the development and performance of the Monty Pythons, Eric Idle told this wonderful story of a sketch he wrote that John Cleese vetoed, and would not abide it going to air, calling it (and Eric) "too silly". Idle told it like this: he is at a wine tasting, does exactly as you suggest willie, sniffs, shakes the glass, sips, says "ah, wee wee", then does the same 4 or 5 more times. Cleese would have none of it.

It would be fun to contemplate the idea of a similar one set up as you say, for cum varieties and vintages. Might try that...