Vietnam LBs

KenW

Love at first sight (#1)

It was love at first sight.

To begin: a wink. Can I go with you?

It was 2007

I winked back.

The sight spoke. It said: Can I go with you?

Little did I know I had begun an adventure with a Vietnamese LB that was to unfold as quite a story.

While I was in Australia recently it was my Bee's birthday. I say somewhat mysteriously my Bee, for I still think of him that way, the One That Got Away. Or, more correctly, the one who trashed me till I had to run away.

Never mind. We survive and get on with it.

I searched back through this long written and anguished thread to check the dates. Mid year 2007. Goodness gracious me.

My Bee is now full grown. I wondered and wonder how he's travelling. What catastrophes have soured his difficult and troublesome life. My beautiful boy. My gorgeous arminarm LB. The most magnificent physical creature I have ever known on planet Earth.

Am I pining? No, just wondering.

Many of you must have struck such an "if only" situation. If only he had turned out to be nice. If only his mother wasn't Bitch #1. Etcetera, ill met it were.

Never mind. Drunk now I thought I'd write a few rambling comments to share with you the thoughts I have had recently, sparked by his birthday. Isn't that, as he often said to me, a beautiful set of numbers? Yep, sure was. And so much more was beautiful as well.

Never mind. I saw the thread about favourite LBs, and pondered over dixon's perceptive comments, the like of which he has said to me in the flesh many times. Nevertheless, I'm not shy about admitting my folly, nor about admitting I regret things.

And I do wonder how he's travelling.

• Upvote 1

Last evening's maudlin melancholy must have motivated this marvellous morning dreamlet:

I'm sitting, in some sort of comfortable chair, watching the scene. Daytime.

Ti Na (Bee) is standing a few metres in front of me, a toddler at her feet. She is engaging him in some way; it appears she holds a rice bowl, and spoon, presumably feeding the boy mouthfuls in the VNese maternal manner.

She is wearing a tight sleeveless half thigh red number sans underwear. I can see her flaccid doodle lolling about as she moves her body elegantly in interaction with the infant. She is trying to get him to say "me" (mother). She laughs.

End.

• 2 months later...

On bb's thread about lifestyle I recently noted how I go across the spectrum from LBs to "an occasional bit of blokey rough trade." (Or somesuch words.)

So it's appropriate that the latter would rise up and gag me last evening. Usual story:

local beer bar

toilet

pissing

guy next to me watching intently (40 years old, stocky, not bad looking)

I look back

top shelf cock

quite big

lovely flawless shaft

him finished pissing stroking shaft gently back & forth

he goes to washbasin

I finish my piss

go to exit

he waits beside cubicle door

pushes his face out in the VNese way to indicate inside

door locked

cock down my throat

wonderful

goes close but doesn't cum

probably panicking about his straight mate asking where u been so long

goes

I return to seat

he gives me a big smile behind his mate's back

Ah another pleasant evening in the Land of Cock.

Discovered some videos on Youtube promoting a Vietnamese ladyboy cabaret show. Unfortunately, not clear where it is located. The webpage seems to be down as well and the newest videos are year old - so it may not be in business anymore. Regardless here are a few videos to give you a taste of what KenW writes about.

• Upvote 3

I miss my good mate Ken and often wonder what he's doing, so I always enjoy reading his thoughts.

I head back to PP in about a week's time and whenever I go walkies up the riverside I always think of Ken. One of the best few days ever in Cambodia was spent very happily in his company when on one night in particular everything, including the weather, just clicked into place to set in stone some of the sweetest memories I have. That and a few subsequent evenings could never have come close to what they were had my mate Ken not been there too.

Good times are multiplied ten-fold when shared with a good mate.

Sweet little chubby, I never did find her again.

• Upvote 1

I head back to PP in about a week's time and whenever I go walkies up the riverside I always think of Ken. 

I'm jealous on both counts. Jealous you're going back to PP and jealous you and Ken enjoy romantic times together. I thought he was all mine. Boo Hoo. 

Sweet little chubby, I never did find her again.

Yes dixon, I often think of chubby and Ly Ly too. They were quite a pair. We had some fun times there. It would be good to meet up with them again.

I'm jealous on both counts. Jealous you're going back to PP and jealous you and Ken enjoy romantic times together. I thought he was all mine. Boo Hoo.

Sam, as they say in English in VN: don't jealous.

There's enough of me to go around, ha!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There is not very much information regarding transgenders in Vietnam, but here is an interesting 6 part article that gives us insight into the situation there.

This link takes you to Part 6 - but there are also the other 5 part links are are there as well.

Transgender in Vietnam Part 6

Some photos from the articles

58ywHtmp.jpg

mFZ7mFqm.jpg

re3wBfr5.jpg

Recommended not only for those with an interest in Vietnamese tgs, but to also see how universal the feelings that tg have.

• Upvote 1

O god that stuff is so hackneyed isn't it. I have to say I find those sorts of journalistic reports so tedious, so uninteresting. All that shit about how hard it is in their lives, how they struggle, is so tiresome. I mean, hey, we all know that stuff.

Let's get on with LBs being interesting, fun, sexy, rootable.

My weekly supermarket visit this morning.

This is a big Korean owned Lotte Mart about 1km from my house. Lots of franchises including cinema, eateries, coffee shops, shoe shops, etc. Also, obviously, the main central feature a mainstream supermarket. It opened about 3 years ago and I have been shopping there on a weekly basis ever since.

This morning first time I have ever seen a LB there.

Pushing my trolley down an aisle, against me came, also pushing a trolley, a couple. He: stocky barrel chested short cropped hair T shirt & jeans, about 30; She: about late 20s, in a plain skirt and 2 dollar rubber thongs, bad cheap nail job and a couple of cheap pubescent tatts.

I couldn't stop ogling while desperately trying not to ogle, leaving them be, not wanting to make her feel obvious and looked at. As it happened I was behind them in a queue briefly (buying bread); they merely talked very quietly (I heard not a murmur), looking like a well ensconced couple simply out for a morning's shopping.

Damn fine. Good luck to them I thought. Nobody paid them any mind. Fantastic.

• 1 month later...

I want to thank you, KenW, for some intriguing stories and brilliant writing. I've read the whole topic, start to finish, and I can only add to posts by others who have also enjoyed your adventures.  Your VN is a very different place than I remember from 1966-67, but I was only young then and yet to discover the ladyboy world.

Thank you again, and should you find yourself writing again, you are assured of at least one reader!  My best Aussie wishes to you,

• Upvote 2

Sorry about the sluggish reply cobber32; I just saw this now.

I'm pleased and delighted that you enjoyed reading it. I've been quite the little asexual object of late, but when I take up with some VN LB material again, I will let folks know via this very thread. Yes, it would be quite different to 66-67. I didn't come here back then (in 1968 draft) but had mates who did and plenty I have met since who've told me stories.

Best wishes. I haven't seen you on the forum before. If you are new, welcome and glad to see you enjoying.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your good wishes KenW, and all the best for Christmas and New Year to you, and everyone here.

I still struggle with myself about going back to VN, but maybe next year if I can get up the nerve (too many memories make it difficult). Perhaps the right ladyboy could ease the worry - time will tell.

• Upvote 1

And the same seasonal wishes to you too cobber.

I sympathise with your struggle - you are not the first one I've met to do so - but if you do get up that nerve, let me know your travel plans. We might be able to meet up if you'd like that.

• Upvote 1

Many thanks KenW. I've often said that I'd never go back, but as I get older I wonder if going back to VN is an answer for me. So yes, if I get up the nerve to do it, I'd be happy to meet up with you, thank you. I'll certainly let you know.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to enjoy LBR, and the variety of pics and posts.  Cheers

• Upvote 1

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way...

Well, not quite all the way, but never mind. Last night, after xmas drinks with a good (straight) mate, feeling in need of more beers, I went round the corner to my formerly favourite shellfish eatery. Very disappointing to see it so quiet. Just before midnight, when in the past it would have always had minimum 30 or so customers at that time, only one table was active, while staff were making obvious preparations for closing up.

But hey, the one active table, 8 or 9 persons, was faggot from go to whoa. One new LB I'd never seen before, and the rest gay guys, some openly amorous with each other. The LB waitstaff I introduced you to a year or so ago (see posts 202 & 204 above, on p.23 of the thread) who was transitioning at the time, back & forth between normal and LB gear, was decked out in nice dress, stockings, heels, and a big ugly thick brown wig. She looked delicious. The waitstaff now included a very flirtatious gay boy, who spent time sitting at the faggot table, and a new LB, another one I had not seen before. She sat with me for a while, at my invitation, but would not go home with me (in fact none of them would...shit some xmas cheer that is). Twenty-eight years old, but very unsure of herself, so it seemed. Nice, quiet, good looking.

I went home alone, but knowing I will be back soon...

• Upvote 1