Number #1 Bar: New Bar just opened.

donnykey

Number#1 Bar is the name and it's situated in the small Soi 10 off 2nd Rd heading towards Soi Buakhao. A very quite Soi.

Not to be confused with the Soi 10 that runs between Beach and 2nd Rd. that Page10 Hotel is in.

Mai ex Koyo and Famous, Patty & Num ? ex Koyo and a couple of others are on staff.

Definately worth a look i would imagine.

One of the gals there is very well endowed a mate of mine assures. He is correct I have seen the evidence.

Cheers DK

post-117-0-04949500-1349860128_thumb.jpg

post-117-0-52460700-1349860147_thumb.jpg

post-117-0-53837300-1349860181_thumb.jpg

post-117-0-91731700-1349860242_thumb.jpg

post-117-0-62354800-1349860278_thumb.jpg

post-117-0-84074400-1349860302_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 5

Thanks FB . You missed a great night. Plenty of peole there. About 7 or 8 of my straight mates from Australia were there, who are aware of my preferences, but you should of seen the look on the faces of a couple of them when I went down on Nut in the middle of the bar. Priceless.

I am back in February so I expect you to go out of your way to join me.

Cheers DK

P.S. Near the end of the night I was accompanied by 6 lovelies to the ST room. At the end of the session I resembled a mayonnaise sandwich. :happy0065: Pic below 5 on the bed 1 on the camera.

post-117-0-19166800-1349871726_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 6

Good to have guys on the ground uncovering new bars from Day 1

Well done DK! :happy0065:

Hopefully we'll learn more about this bar in the next couple days. Please fill in the blanks guys and/or post some pics if you have them.

Btw, when someone refers to Soi 6 or Soi 7 they're really referring to Beach Road Soi 6 or Beach Road Soi 7. Those sois run between Beach Road and 2nd Road.

Number 1 is on 2nd Road Soi 10 which runs between 2nd Road and Soi Buckhaou.

• Upvote 1

Nice reporting, DK! (and a big belated apology for not making it down to your birfday party, mate. I owe you one).

Hope this place isn't in anyway associated with the "Number 1" bars up in Chiang Mai. Not likely, but if so, farangbah gots some splainin' to dooooo...

I doubt it has anything to do with Number 1 bar in Chiang Mai FB, that place is stictly GG and a Belgium beer specialty place, but from what you write I guess you already know about the other Number 1.

Belated happy birthday DK.

Ok, why do all the roads sill confuse me. I know Beach Road leads to WS. Soi 6 is where all the ST bars are at, and SOI 7 is where Annoconda is. So please I have 10days till take off. Draw me a map.

It's really quite simple. Any small soi going off a main road has a number. Those numbers can be the same number as other small sois running off other main roads. Although some sois running between two main roads sometimes have a different soi number at each end and change numbers somewhere in the middle. I hope that clears it up. :biggrin:

That is why many sois have been give names by farangs like Soi Diana and Soi Honey. The system is a phucking mess. You sort of get use to it after a while.

• Upvote 1

It's really quite simple. Any small soi going off a main road has a number. Those numbers can be the same number as other small sois running off other main roads. Although some sois running between two main roads sometimes have a different soi number at each end and change numbers somewhere in the middle. I hope that clears it up. :biggrin:

Classic Xyzzy :happy0065:

TMac - beach rd leads to walking street and 2nd rd leads AWAY from walking street paralel to beach rd. Nr 1 Bar is on soi 10 and soi 10 is on the right side of 2nd rd when you go in the direction of the traffic. One block past soi Honey (soi 11) or 3 blocks past soi Diana.

:character00292:

Thanks FB . You missed a great night. Plenty of peole there. About 7 or 8 of my straight mates from Australia were there, who are aware of my preferences, but you should of seen the look on the faces of a couple of them when I went down on Nut in the middle of the bar. Priceless.

I am back in February so I expect you to go out of your way to join me.

Cheers DK

P.S. Near the end of the night I was accompanied by 6 lovelies to the ST room. At the end of the session I resembled a mayonnaise sandwich. :happy0065: Pic below 5 on the bed 1 on the camera.

post-117-0-19166800-1349871726_thumb.jpg

Holycow!!!!!!!!!! Damn!!!!!!!!!! fucking bloody lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( with all rispect speaking obviously.......i am jealous as, with all the kinky things i've done....this one is missing in my repertoire.........) :character00292: did you have un umbrella with you?????
  • Upvote 1

Soi 10 is very difficult to find from Soi Buckheow - we tried, but failed, a couple of nights ago. However, it is dead simple from Second Road where (amazingly and possibly uniquely in Pattaya) Soi 10 leading to Soi Bukhoew is just about directly opposite soi 10 leading to Beach road and where the Page 10 hotel is situated. The bar is on the right hand side of the soi and has a clear illuminated sign easily visible from Second Road.

They are hoping to get 10 LBs working there soon - at the moment, they have 5.