Is marijuana Legal In Cambodia

saab1

my understanding is that it is legal to use for cooking ergo "happy pizza", but not legal to smoke. Not sure if foreigners are allowed to carry. I would steer clear of controlled substances except happy pizza just to be safe.

I am sure some of the guys living on the ground in cambo can give you a more detailed answer.

Cheers,

Randi

Yeah, it's legal, but it ain't a hundred percent legal. I mean, you can't walk into a restaurant, roll a joint, and start puffin' away. They want you to smoke in your home or certain designated places.

Breaks down like this, okay: it's legal to buy it, it's legal to own it, and if you're the proprietor of a hash bar, it's legal to sell it. It's illegal to carry it, but that doesn't really matter 'cause, get a load of this, all right; if you get stopped by the cops, it's illegal for them to search you. I mean, that's a right the cops don't have.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, it's legal, but it ain't a hundred percent legal. I mean, you can't walk into a restaurant, roll a joint, and start puffin' away. They want you to smoke in your home or certain designated places.

Breaks down like this, okay: it's legal to buy it, it's legal to own it, and if you're the proprietor of a hash bar, it's legal to sell it. It's illegal to carry it, but that doesn't really matter 'cause, get a load of this, all right; if you get stopped by the cops, it's illegal for them to search you. I mean, that's a right the cops don't have.

Wow, thank God we fought a war in that region to preserve democracy!

Hey, wait a minute... is that where all our civil liberties went? I was wondering where they'd gone.

• Upvote 2

Hash bar, you say? There are hash bars in Cambodia, or were you just speaking hypothetically?

Just been reading one of the threads, and some guy there saying he's sitting smoking a Joint !!!! so im wondering is it Legal ??? In Cambodia ?

It's there if you want it, though if you are a westerner accustomed to hydro grown pot, well it's hardly worth the bother.

Big Kahuna Burger. That's that Hawaiian burger joint. I hear they got some tasty burgers. I ain't never had one myself. How are they?

Well, if you like burgers give 'em a try sometime. I can't usually get 'em myself because my girlfriend's a vegitarian which pretty much makes me a vegitarian. But I do love the taste of a good burger. Mm-mm-mm.

I been frequenting the Hot Dog Lady for a long while Sam...Long before Famous moved in...I don't much like her burgers...They taste to me like most Thai burgers...Kinda like fried meatloaf...

BUT...she does have a mean Bratwurst...Bigger than most of the Famous members...but that is hearsay...I haven't tasted but a couple of the Famous members...In any event its long and fat and juicy and topped with fresh onions and tomatoes and lots of spicy mustard...It is indeed a tasty treat...I suspect they have something to do with the low fat diet my doctor just put me on...

And I always get a laugh from the Hot Dog Lady when I pull out my wallet to pay...Cause my wallet is emblazoned with the words...BAD MOTHER FUCKER...

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man.. I just made a note of the Brat lady's location... meat in a bun is probably going to be the death of me. I just can't resist that any more than a cute femboy.

I am going to try & eat a brat there with a femboy while watching a Yankees game......

I have my weaknesses.

Speaking of which... can anyone confirm the hash bar in Cambo?

This is just to funny...at least to me...and I can't keep my mouth and fingers quiet any longer...Either everyone is playing along with the joke or you ain't caught on to Farangbah's idea of good fun...

Post #3 by the instigator of all things fun, the king of jokesters himself, my nephew Farangbah, is a direct quote from a very famous and popular movie which, I would guess, most everyone on this forum has seen...

Post #4 is a direct hint to the title of that movie...Part Fiction...

Post #7 is again a direct hint to that movie...Royale With Cheese...

Post #9 is another direct hint...Big Kahuna Burger...and the initials of the writer and director of that movie...QT...

Post #10 is a direct quote from that movie...

Post #11 is a direct quote from that movie...

Post #13 is another direct hint....Bad Mother Fucker...

So my guess is, to answer your questions, to the best of every one's knowledge who has posted on this thread, there ain't no hash house in Cambodia...But there is in Amsterdam...

And the name of the movie is...____ _______...Come on guys fess up...Were you fooled by the Prankster...

Senor Hefe...The Brat Lady is very real...

And the name of the movie is...____ _______..

I won't spoil it for those that hadn't cottoned on, but after Farangbah's post that started all the references it was blatantly obvious to me. This is one of my all time favourite movies with some of the best dialogue I can recall. I have watched is so many times and I never get tired of it.

Like much of the humour I personally enjoy in life, once the obvious has been stated to overcome the subtlety of the humour the fun completely ceases to exist after that point and it almost becomes unfunny.

Like much of the humour I personally enjoy in life, once the obvious has been stated to overcome the subtlety of the humour the fun completely ceases to exist after that point and it almost becomes unfunny.

Does that mean it's no longer appropriate time to tell my Fox Force Five joke? It wasn't funny anyway.

After only one post you hadn't made an appearance here in 2 weeks...I thought it was only fair to let everyone in on Farangbah's joke...If Farangbah is pissed at me I will apologize to him but I surely don't feel a need to apologize to anyone else...