Is Picking Up A Ladyboy Freelancer Safe?

DownLoLarry

I never have been much of a WS kinda guy...But there are many many places on WS to enjoy a cool or warm beverage of your choice and sit and watch the wanderers...But, unless things have changed since my departure, you won't see many ladyboy's parading by until very very late...Late as in after the cops have packed up and gone home...Ladyboy freelancers are not usually welcome on WS by the boys in brown...or in this case the falang volunteers...and tend to get arrested and fined and run off if caught wandering around...

There are a couple ladyboy bars on WS...Linda Bar (which also serves some tasty Thai dishes) and the Bar Formerly Known as Jenny Star Bar...Sorry I don't know what it's called now...You can also find some at the many Tuna Bars along the way...There was a gay bar too...I don't know if it is still there...

For a ladyboy to be on WS before like 2 am I believe that she has to be affiliated with one of the WS bars...But never fear...When the cops go the fun is just beginning....And when the ladyboy bars close around town some of the staff will head to WS...There are also several discos where they tend to hang out...

Good luck...But be very careful...

Is there a bar in walking street where i can just sit have a drink and scout the freelancers walking by?

As beijo stated, Linda Bar is the one to go for. It is the ONLY bar I frequent on Walking Street.

For someone new to Pattaya Linda Bar might look a bit intimidating, lots and lots of passing foot-traffic with cameras and wide-eyes, plus a bunch of older generation freelance ladyboys in the mix standing or sitting at the front or just inside.

Just go in, the ladyboys will not bother you or crowd you like they do in other bars and you can order, sit and relax and watch the world go by. Easily the best and most friendly bar in WS IMO. Great toilets too, for potential play, not hygiene.

@Waltz

When i was in Thailand last june 2011 i map out the freelance locations in Pattaya and Bangkok i normaly do this every 2 to 3 years , this i do also when i am on other locations in Asia.

There is a lot of action going on in this Thailand freelance world so the girls are constantly on the move , so there where abouth will not be the same year in year out....

For the one and a half week i was in Pattaya i studie there moves and there daily patron how they go by very day and talk to a lot of these girls to know there motivation and to be able to understand there lifestyle....

And made a lot of new friends and also visit some of them appartment to see there world through there own eyes.

I alway`s begin my patrol at Beach Road , there you will see the girls standing and waiting for there costumers as early as 20.00 , around 22.00 the stunners will arrive from all directions and that will also be the time when it`s very bussy so if you like to have a good catch you have to make sure your there around that time....

Between 23.00 till 00.00 most of the girls will move to WS and there other favourite corner will be at the end of WS at the Bali Hai intersection.

When i chose a girl i like i will take her to the 24 hours Mc Donnalds , there we will talk and get to know each other better , in the dark of beach road you will not see who she is or how she looks like , in the light of Mc donnalds i can decide if i will take her or not.

Have happend a few time i did not like her so i pay for the food and give her some taxi money and go on my way to the next one.....

Around 23.00 i will move also to WS , normaly i will make 4 rounds from one end of WS to the other , doing that i will map out in my mind where i did see the best concentration standing

Depends on my mood i will go for the hunt on the spot or i will look for a chillout place to look at the girls

The bar i use to view the street action is ( The Star ) , i know the owner very well and that is also the location that famouse Amy use to chill out , and some time i go and sit at Goodfellas to look at the action that go`s on at England Bar former ( JSB )

If you like to hook up with the youth ladyboy`s then i will advice you to take a look at the Ibar of the club Insomnia , there you will find a lot of nice youth babe`s having fun and looking also for a stiff dick.....

In on night i can fuck like two to three girls from different spots , but i love to end my night at Insomnia if i dont catch no pussyass downstairs i will reprogram my hunting computer from ladyboys to GG and go after the pussy`s upstairs , easy...

To comeback to the safe issue....

You can split your mongering in to two steps as i use to do in my early day`s.....

The short term interaction or a long term interaction

Short Term Interaction

Before you go out to hunt make sure you have a copy of your passpoort with you not the original.

Take only a small amouth of money with you and some emergency cash that you will put away in your socks.

Make it a habbit to leave your key at the front desk when you leave...

Alway`s take the girl to a short time room , what ever happend the damage will be reduce to a minimium....

Long Term Interaction

If you like the girl and her attitude and you decide that you want to see her more often or you decide you want her to spend the rest of the vacation with you , take her again to a short time room but this time make sure you have a full interaction with her so you can get to know her better , dont concentrate only on the sex take your time and win her trust.

If your intuition still give you a green light then you can take her the other time to your room , but still keep your things locked up and away in a safe place.....

Make use of the girls intel for your own protection !!!!!

This freelance world is a small one ALL THE GIRLS KNOW EACH OTHER !!!!

If freelance mongering is your game , make sure you use the freelance girl intel for your own protection , dont hide her from her safe zone , go back with her to the spot where you pick her up

Most of them want you to do that for them to show there friends that they have a costumer for there image , make use of that opportunity to see other potential babes.

See who are her friends and who is not , ask her info abouth the other girls you like , she will tell you if it`s trouble or not.

Most of the girls want you also to fuck there friends , they are all in need and what i found to be so nice abouth thailand ladyboy`s most of them dont mind to share your dick.....

So bottom line is , you will be fucking in a safe group and will stay clear off trouble girls.

If you every decide that you want to freelance also in BKK send me a PM i will give you detail info on that front , posted last year when i got back this info on the other forums and got a hugh responce.....

Greetz , Stealth

• Upvote 3

Good information Stealth - and it seems obvious that if you're drunk, the powers of observation and reason are impaired - so picking up a freelancer and staying safe is directly related to how clear headed you are.

I would recommend that for a newcomer to an area, using bars for initial encounters is likely the safest method (although still not 100% safe), until you sort out what the "lay of the land" is.

• 11 months later...

That's a wonderful fucking attitude...Let's put all the Pattaya ladyboy bars out of business...

Sorry, but if you are a ladyboy lover of any kind you should be supporting the ladyboy bars in Pattaya instead of trying to close them down...

Saving a few baht by not paying a barfine...That's Cheap Charlie shit...If you can't afford the game, stay at home or stay in the Philippines...

Hooking up with freelancers isn't cheap charlie shit and it sure as hell won't close down any bars. That's just rediculous. Support the bars and if you're curious and have the balls, support the freelancers.

• Upvote 1

Hooking up with freelancers isn't cheap charlie shit and it sure as hell won't close down any bars. That's just rediculous. Support the bars and if you're curious and have the balls, support the freelancers.

Good point Satyr.  Some guys are just more comfortable going the freelancer route, it's noting against bars in most cases, just a preference for some from what I can see.

I go both ways.....

(BF or FL)

It's only safe if you know her somehow. After that it's a crap shoot. I have had amazing experiences with FL on beach road and other places. And I was robbed by a FL on beach road. And soi 4 in BKK! 

BUT! the times I was robbed I was completely wasted! Stumbling drunk. In the morning daylight. I was prime to be taken advantage of. And the thieving fucks that make their living this way knew I was a white rabbit in a wolf den. 

• Upvote 1

There are some people who love the freelance mongering scene. I think Stealth's comment and recommendation that newbies to a new country, such as thailand, where there is a great go-go bar scene can be safest there was right on point, and directly benefits any bar owners.

However, for those who for whatever reason are not attracted to the bars, and don't like the dating sites, there is always the streets. There is a certain unique excitement that comes with picking up the street, mall, or bus riding girl that is its own thrill that any street action guy can attest to.

So the fact of the matter is that the street guys are going to be in the streets and the go-go bars guys are going to be in the bars... They are different types of mongering.

Thanks for the advice on staying safe in the streets Stealth.

Cheers,

Randi

I stand by my comments from 12 months ago on this topic.