Is Picking Up A Ladyboy Freelancer Safe?

DownLoLarry

@Waltz

For the security part every body will tell you go to the Agogo , and i will agree 100% with them all , specialy if your a newbee like in your case...

At the other hand if you like to do extreme things and like to tray something different even if you know it can be dangerous then i will say go for it !!!

I pick the girls up only from the street and some time to give the hunting more fun i visit the clubs.....

When i was in thailand my main hunting ground was beach road , WS and the discotheeks......

In that week i did not incounter no probleem at all and i had some stunners with me.....

I did not make use of no ST hotel , took the girls right back to my hotel room and i did had a ball.....

You just have to use your intuition and you can feel trouble miles away.....

The last few days i was with ladyboy Bensay very nice and sweet babe , did not lockup nothing kept all open , she did all the shopping for me and did not steal anything from me i kept her for three day`s. Fuck price at beach road is 500 Bath....

Just use your intuition and if it feel bad it is bad , just walk away and pick the next one......

In my eyes the only advantage that you have with a bar girl is that if anything happens you can for 99,9 % trace her back in hope that she did not sell your things already....

Why do i say 99,9% because what most BM dont say to you is , there are girls also working partime at some bars......

And at that moment you pick her up you will not remember to ask her if she works there part time or not , so there you go......

At Naklua Bar i took Ladyboy Kung with me , very charming girl and had a great time with her but when i came the next day and i ask for her the owner told me she only work there partime......

I personaly see more advantage then disadvantage in taking a freelancer....

Your not stuck to the barfine , she is free qua time so the two of you can fill it in the way you want , the price to stay for more days is alway`s negotiable and you can have as many in your wolfpack as you like because she has many friends that she can bring allong , i had some of my best orgy with freelancers......

And you can see for your self the quality of the girls are also the same as the clubs , few freelancers that still walk the beat and in the past , " Ice " , " Bee AkA Chinchilla , " Sofia " , Dao , etc ,etc

post-665-0-09433100-1349796529_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-08357400-1349796571_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-86746700-1349796607_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-04006400-1349796676_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

I usually avoid the Coconut Bar/Beach Road girls in Pattaya although I have picked up there before. In BKK I enjoy working my way though the little sidewalk bars that pop up at night on Sukhumvit. By far my best girl last trip came from a BKK street bar down near Robinson's.

Regardless of where I get my girls my valuables go into the safe when I get back to the room. And my laptop that usually won't fit the safe is locked to a piece of furniture with a locking cable.

I personaly see more advantage then disadvantage in taking a freelancer....Your not stuck to the barfine

That's a wonderful fucking attitude...Let's put all the Pattaya ladyboy bars out of business...

Sorry, but if you are a ladyboy lover of any kind you should be supporting the ladyboy bars in Pattaya instead of trying to close them down...

Saving a few baht by not paying a barfine...That's Cheap Charlie shit...If you can't afford the game, stay at home or stay in the Philippines...

@Kahuna

BM @ DownLoLarry open this Thread asking for freelance info , i am a freelance monger and i give my opinion how i monger and how is see it.....

Everybody is entitled to give there personal opinion , and it can be different from yours.....

So i dont see the need for this name calling and flamming ???

You support the girls in the bar i support the girls outside the bar , plain and simple !!!

Me not going to the bar will not put no bar out of business , it`s just me from all the others that will visit day in day out month in month out year in year out.

There are a lot of ladyboy`s out there freelancing and as i said i support those girls , this way i get to meet also new faces , that is the way i got to meet Bensay , Layla and Chana and the rest i posted before....

And it`s not abouth saving a few bath , i rather pay the girls directly , that is my point of view....

And i for sure can affort the game because i spend more money when i am on vacation then you think so i dont need to stay at home or my second home land the phillippines , thankx.......

Ps. Picture of some freelance beauty of beach road....

post-665-0-45618100-1349837366_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-20948400-1349837399_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-09615500-1349837444_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I neither called you a name nor flamed you...

I quoted you...You stated that you take freelancers so that you can avoid paying the barfine to the bar...

"I personaly [sic] see more advantage then disadvantage in taking a freelancer....

Your not stuck to the barfine."

I pointed out what a horribly stupid attitude that is...And that is my opinion...

I can't see any reason why you should reply so angrily to Stealth007's post.

This is a thread about freelancers and he simply gave his opinions on the subject.

He mentioned the lack of barfines in passing as one of the factors but that was not the focus of his post. He didn't say that barfines are a bad thing and in fact started his post by advising people to use Agogo's for security reasons.

It would have been a different matter entirely if he had been giving tips for people to arrange meeting bargirls after work simply to avoid paying the barfine and ranting on about how bars are evil but this is not the case.

The freelancers deserve support as do the bars and neither need to be mutually exclusive.

Personally I take at least 3/4 girls from bars but also take the occasional freelancer. Also I do not know either of you so this comes from an unbiased viewpoint.

Can we just relax and get back to the original subject?

• Upvote 2

I suppose the topic of this thread is a valid one, but questions like this always make me cringe due to the answers all being subjective opinions combined with common sense and street-smarts.

You either have it in you or you don't. If you don't then don't do it or you're taking a bigger risk than if you do. That's my advice. No-one is immune to problems.

As this is a thread based upon stating the obvious and the subject of barfines has also been raised I'll touch upon that too... they're irrelevant in their existence. If you like a girl and want to take her (based upon whatever criteria you use) and her terms require a barfine to be paid then you pay it, if the combined costs of barfine and her fee are considered too much then you do not like her enough or you're cheap. If she is a freelancer then it's only her fee and you take your chances. Seeking out only girls who do not require barfines to be paid is entirely up to you, but I for one am not a charity and it's not my job to support bars. If the girl I happen to want is from a bar then I'll pay the barfine. If the girl I want is off the street or elsewhere other than a bar then I won't pay a barfine.

I always look both ways several times before crossing the road too, not just in Thailand.

• Upvote 1

Both are opinions and both subjective. Both are equally valid. I do not think anyone intended to flame, slam or express anger. Personally I like taking gals from bars and I get excited with the browsing the trade on Coconut Row or wherever. It's all good. And I concur with the guy with the thick specs, lets "... get back to the original subject".

There are some people who love the freelance mongering scene. I think Stealth's comment and recommendation that newbies to a new country, such as thailand, where there is a great go-go bar scene can be safest there was right on point, and directly benefits any bar owners.

However, for those who for whatever reason are not attracted to the bars, and don't like the dating sites, there is always the streets. There is a certain unique excitement that comes with picking up the street, mall, or bus riding girl that is its own thrill that any street action guy can attest to.

So the fact of the matter is that the street guys are going to be in the streets and the go-go bars guys are going to be in the bars... They are different types of mongering.

Thanks for the advice on staying safe in the streets Stealth.

Cheers,

Randi

• Upvote 1

Dixon cox - I like the way you put it. I dont come to Thailand to support bars, I come for the ladyboys and it does not matter where I find them, bars, beachroad, walking street or shop. The bar fine does not even enter here. By the way, if the term freelancers includes everybody other than bar girls its a lot of territory in addition to beach road like dating sites, restaurants, contacts from other FM's etc. The term Cheap Charly does not neccesarily apply either because I would probably spend moe money on diiner etc prior to taking the freelancer to my room. But everybody should do what he is comfortable with.

• Upvote 1

Beijo, your point about spending money on dinner and other sundry incidentals prior to taking your date (freelancer p4p or otherwise) back to the room is a good one. We often think of bar-fines as a wasteful annoying tariff and resent handing the baht over. However I would think it a bargain compared to the cost of wining, dining, movies, shopping, et cetera that often times accompanies the internet or freelance date.

• Upvote 1

This is getting back to the subject of Safety. Once I find somebody interesting (freelancer) I like to find out who am I dealing with and a good way to do this is to spend some time together prior to getting to the loom. A restaurant is a good neutral place and you can talk without loud music and if your gut feeling warns you of potential problems its easy to bail out. In addition I do enjoy this time "getting to know each other" and it makes what follows so much better. The quick run upstairs to the ST room in a bar does not measure up. No, I dont think I will take an unknown girl from Coconut Bar to a ST room, that I consider s bit too risky

• Upvote 1

@Beijo

You are using some same tactic`s that i use , when i pick them up at beach road , my interview station is the 24 hours Mc Donnalds.....

There i will go alway`s to pick some food and then we will talk and arrange a price and there i will see if this is what i want or not...

I remember my ladyboy radar was jam for a while when i pickup ladyboy Chana , it was not until i reach the Mc Donnalds that i was sure that i hit the jackpot , all the time i though she was a GG.....

@Waltz

If your planning to pickup freelance babe`s at beach road also keep the right time in mind , you dont want to be there when the zombie nation arrive....

Ps. some more pic of Chana , she realy fool me for a while....

Greetz , Stealth

post-665-0-87334400-1349988397_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-98723500-1349988398_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-17843200-1349988400_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

As Beijo states...the original question was regarding safety...

And the OP who has apparently never been with a Thai ladyboy, apparently has never been to Pattaya, and apparently has never been to Thailand asked if it would be safe for him to go with a freelancer...I would think he is asking about a Walking Street/Coconut Bar type rather than a ladyboy who works at Central Festival or Foodland...

In my mind there can be only one answer to his question and to answer any other way is irresponsible...

The issue of barfine only came up because stealth who apparently only goes with freelancers, clearly stated that an advantage of going with freelancers is to avoid paying a barfine...I apologize to all but I personally find that attitude to be contrary to everything good about the ladyboy scene in Thailand and Pattaya that I and others have come to enjoy...

I got news for all of you who claim that you are not in Thailand/Pattaya to support the bars...If it wasn't for the bars, I seriously doubt that there would be any freelancers for you to enjoy...And I truly don't think that that is really a chicken and/or egg dilemma...

As my old memory kinda sorta recalls, and correct me if I am wrong guys...The Yank military was sent to Pattaya and Bangkok from VN to R & R...The bars grew to provide the service men (and maybe some thirsty and horny service women) a place to get a cold brew during their R & R...And then the hookers came...Horny twenty something year old Yanks 8000+ miles from home served as magnets ...The war ended...The Yanks went home...The bars remained...The tourists came...And here we all are today enjoying the vestiges of the VN war...As memory serves me the same thing happened in PI,,,The same thing happened in Australia...The same thing happened in Viet Nam... And to a lesser extent the same thing happened in Hawaii...And perhaps Hong Kong, Japan, etc., etc...Over two and a half million horny Yanks and a few bars started it all...So that is one thing you can truly blame America for starting....The Thai hooker epidemic...

This is a bit off the subject, BUT. Relax, the Vietnam war is over and I dont feel responsible for keeping any bar in business nor should anybody else. The bars are there to make a buck than and now and I dont love them or hate them, some i like better than others and i spend my money in some of them to have a good time. Hookers will go where the money is, US service men or not (see South America) Just like Kahuna said, the hookers came and the bars followed using LB's and GG's for theire profit and that is why I feel more generous towards the ladyboys than the bars

• Upvote 1