Darkside Bar, Soi 33, BKK

farangbah

This doesnt shock me at all.  Thais are VERY clannish.  the fact that guys would flock to Alex would cause a lot of problems.  Good luck to Alex.  I thought it was a bit strange, or maybe better said problematic, that Alex was hired and was working in The Darkside.  Good luck to her and Alex please keep us posted as to your whereabouts as I am certain that a lot of guys would LOVE to spend time with you-MYSELF INCLUDED!!!!

• Ladyboys

Just so you know guys, there are 2 other Filipinos at the Darkside, so I hope you'd consider seeing them there. I'm the only girl they hate cos I'm competitive I guess. But hoping that everything will be fine and I will always visit the Darkside whenever I can.

Perhaps the solution would be for Fatcat or another bar to hire primarily Filipinos LBs. 

I think the customers would love it primarily because the girls ahve much better English skills.  I think that makes the experience that much better and many guys are more comfortable with that.  However, I dont think that type of personnel policy would fly.  The Thais would not allow it. I always thought it was a bit strange that foreigner LBs actually worked there.  I dont think that Thais would be that keen on any sort of competition..........

I think the customers would love it primarily because the girls ahve much better English skills.  I think that makes the experience that much better and many guys are more comfortable with that.  However, I dont think that type of personnel policy would fly.  The Thais would not allow it. I always thought it was a bit strange that foreigner LBs actually worked there.  I dont think that Thais would be that keen on any sort of competition..........

Yup, You're probably right.

No disrespect to you Alex

But I go to Thailand to see Thai Ladyboys if I want to chase A Filipinos I would go there

Its a bit like going to Patts and getting a Russian floozy for the night.

But that's my opinion.

not agreeing in full. Some may not go to Philippines and girls like Alex are a good opportunity to taste the water.

Then, of course, if you get into philipina LB try to go there is better.

Re Alex,to say I'm disappointed would be an understatement after all the hard work I and this forum and friends have put into making her one of the most talked about girls in town,But the excuse of tension is rubbish as that particular girl was sacked, but Alex left anyway to pursue her own agenda, a few days later she asked could she come back after telling everyone she had left I relented took her back she then dissapeared for the next few days by asking June @ CIB could she work there then turns up at DS again as if nothing had happened to which I asked her to leave,She needs to sort out what or where she wants to be in her life I for one known for my stupidity and compassion wish her well, but don't piss on me and tell me it's raining.

• Upvote 5

Re Alex,to say I'm disappointed would be an understatement after all the hard work I and this forum and friends have put into making her one of the most talked about girls in town,But the excuse of tension is rubbish as that particular girl was sacked, but Alex left anyway to pursue her own agenda, a few days later she asked could she come back after telling everyone she had left I relented took her back she then dissapeared for the next few days by asking June @ CIB could she work there then turns up at DS again as if nothing had happened to which I asked her to leave,She needs to sort out what or where she wants to be in her life I for one known for my stupidity and compassion wish her well, but don't piss on me and tell me it's raining.

too smart for her own good if you ask me ...

always two sides to a storey .

sounds alex not learn who her friends are .

Good one Fatcat

thanks for that it sounds a bit like the Pancake saga.

These girls should work out pretty Quick that The Darkside is the bar to work at

if you want a cool boss and get to meet cool guys like us, sure it is off the main street a bit

but that also makes it a good easy go bar to be in   

• Ladyboys

There are two sides of any story, and you don't know my story. But I can't please everyone so I would understand if you judge me. And I have to say I had a really wonderful time working at Darkside for 4 months and I'm happy having a boss like Chris but everything has its end, and now my Darkside life has ended and I guess I deserve to be happy with the new path I'm taking .

Thank you, Alex.

• Upvote 3

Let me give everyone an alternative opinion.

I met up with Alex a few days ago in Bangkok, and it was ME that took her to Check In Bar after we went to see a movie together.

She was very hesitant to even go there, because she really liked Darkside and did not want to piss you off because she knows you know June. She had nothing but good things to say about you and your bar. She had every opportunity to trash you during the evening, but she did not….totally the opposite in fact.

She told me she was no longer at Darkside, and I suggested she talk to June. Again, she was VERY hesitant about this idea. I simply said "If you have finished at Darkside for whatever reason, why should you not talk to other bars", which seems totally reasonable to me. Maybe she had talked to June previously, I don't know……but she was VERY uncomfortable with the idea, that's for sure.

Look at what she has posted earlier on this thread…..all totally supportive of Darkside, encouraging guys to visit the other Filipina girls working there

She gave a 100% glowing report to me about you personally and your bar, and look at the positive things she has said about Darkside on this thread. I wish I had a few ex-employees like that!

PS - For everyone reading, Alex was one of the best ladyboy experiences I have had in 10 years on the scene….great fun, funny, sexy, great English. Ticked all the right boxes for me. Give her a call

• Upvote 2

There are two sides of any story, and you don't know my story. But I can't please everyone so I would understand if you judge me. And I have to say I had a really wonderful time working at Darkside for 4 months and I'm happy having a boss like Chris but everything has its end, and now my Darkside life has ended and I guess I deserve to be happy with the new path I'm taking .

Thank you, Alex.

Chok dee  with whatever you decide to do Alex and dont leave us here on this forum hun Blow_Kiss.gif

• Upvote 2