Late Oct./November: Party Season News Desk.

bumblebee

Looks like there will be a gathering in the Pattaya Beer Garden on 5 or 6 November. I'd imagine a meet up around 8 pm for members to get to know each other, have a few drinks, food for those who have the munchies and then head out into the wilds on Sin City. :sign0184:

I think we will need the whole of the back area at PBG, as their will be that many around.

I think we will need the whole of the back area at PBG, as their will be that many around.

Yea your right Lone Ranger it could be a big turn out indeed. The long tables in that section are great, because as more become available we can keep putting them together. I think the most last year was perhaps 20 guys one night. 8 pm can be busy enough with regular guys dining with their ladies, but we always managed to get settled pretty quickly.

I wonder can we reserve one of the big tables, I guess I can ask when there.

Looks like there will be a gathering in the Pattaya Beer Garden on 5 or 6 November. I'd imagine a meet up around 8 pm for members to get to know each other, have a few drinks, food for those who have the munchies and then head out into the wilds on Sin City. :sign0184:

I land at Suvarnabhumi on the 6th at around 7-30pm, if its held on this night I'll have a scout around for you lot later :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

It has begun.

The lead scouts have started parachuting in.

On maneuvers with Juri last night. And Curly Mike was on a mission this afternoon. :biggrin: They'll be in formation on the way down to Pattaya from BKK by mid-week...

Juri in town, huh? Maybe we'll have a walkaround together this week and get the girls ready for high season. :hi:

Wow this looks like it is going to be a humdinger of a time to be in Pattaya. Dang I wish I could make it but it will be January or February at the earliet by the time I get back. Are there any events planned for that period that I should know about?

The GOTC lll is happening on February 02nd in Pattaya at a location to be named in January. Be there. We would all like to meet you. This is an annual event where many of us gather for an evening to meet old and new friends.

• Upvote 1

It has begun.

The lead scouts have started parachuting in.

On maneuvers with Juri last night. And Curly Mike was on a mission this afternoon. :biggrin: They'll be in formation on the way down to Pattaya from BKK by mid-week...

The advance team landed on Lower Suk and a squadron of paratroopers due to drop at the Morlam Field on 3rd Road!

:skydive::skydive::skydive::skydive::skydive::skydive::skydive::skydive::skydive:

The GOTC lll is happening on February 02nd in Pattaya at a location to be named in January. Be there. We would all like to meet you. This is an annual event where many of us gather for an evening to meet old and new friends.

Your the man Sam. This sounds just like my kind of event. Will have to chat with the boss and see can I get my vacation time to coincide. Problem is late February usually suits the business more for vacation times. Time wil tell.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi gents. I am sure the excitement of the upcoming invasion of Pattaya is building wherever you are in the world for those of you planning to be there. Just want to keep you all updated about what we are hoping to do.

Here is a link to the LBR Twitter page. We have had it for a while now but it has been pretty dormant for the most part. We have decided to use it more now with Party Season coming up. It will be used for updates regarding where members are around town during the day and night.

https://twitter.com/ladyboyreview

We also have a Facebook page for those who feel comfortable using it. We hope to update some photos here live from the events, internet and technology permitting.

http://www.facebook....!/ladyboyreview

For those who were present last November, here are the Beach Boys asking us all to do it again.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D7062cqXF8[/media]

Is it just me or does the singer look like Eyemahk and I think I spot Donnykey on guitar. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1