iso a thai ladyboy dominatrix/Mistress (my friend insists i ask around for him)

thaibound

Not that i would ever have any interest in such a perverted, kinky, over-the-line and societally unacceptable lifestyle as might in any way bring me in contact with a ladyboy dominatrix, aka a TS Mistress in Thailand--but my friend --and you know who you are so don't deny it!! my "friend" insists i start up a whole new thread on the subject.

Whether it's general bdsm, domination, submission, kinky fetishes (a list longer than i need include here), or just the ability to hone their sexual passion into the sharpened edge of perverted desire--as has been pointed out elsewhere, there seem to be a large number of Indonesian ladyboys who practice the art of domination/bdsm (be it for marketing purposes or not) and also i have heard tell of a fair number of Filipina transexual dommes, but Thai ladyboys? Thai ladies, yes, more than a few. But Thai ladyboys? Rare as freshly-fallen snow on the PATTAYA sign.

My own search (err, my friend's search) turned up some hot fetish photos of the rightfully famous LongMint in some fantastic Mistress outfits and a video featuring the nearly-as-famous Moo portraying a Mistress (i.e., they wore leather and carried a whip)-- but the former seemed purely dress-up and the latter essentially video-for-pay, so....anyone got some scoop on 'the real thing'? or does it even exist (due to the cultural considerations which define Thailand's fairest sex in a subtly but distinctly different manner than in Indonesia, Philippines, etc)

my friend is very curious.

There used to be a S & M club on third road next to the Buffalo Bar; although it probably would be mostly ggs, they may have some LBs or at least know of some who are available: you will have to be clear when asking on which end of the paddle you want to be.

This could be an expensive search - I am sure that all your friends could have a whip around to help out...

and for free too if he doesn't bring too much cash (the friend that is).......

Another option would be Marsha in La Bamba - stories of guys puking in the toilet while she tries to sneak a hand up their shute comes to mind........

I can just see BigTel's eyebrow raising as he reads this. :winking0023:

i just got an urgent PM from my friend both thanking me for the entertaining replies (from friend and stranger alike :drinks: ) and attempting once again to delineate between getting one's ass kicked by a dude in a dress and being tortuorously teased and figuratively abused by a beautiful feminine woman whose dildo not only pulsates with the increasing rhythm of her excitable heart but gives true and fair indication of their shared attraction.

of course i have little clue as to what exactly he's getting at there, but i think his interests fall a fair amount short of puking with a hairy fist up his ass. imagine instead--if you would--Lucy Liu in her oft-worn dominatrix gear which peels off to reveal that her dildo is not removable....and she knows how to use it. :girl_devil:

to which even Tommy his own self must say--- yum.

:character00218:

A friend of mine knows 2 different LBs here in BKK that he's been with, both into some hardcore kink. Both travel with their own gear, including all the usual: dildoes, whips, handcuffs, chokers, masks, ropes, chains, roleplay costumes for both, etc. They are both painfully real and they both truly enjoy their work.

Not for the faint-hearted. Tell your friend to call my friend.

A friend of mine knows 2 different LBs here in BKK that he's been with, both into some hardcore kink. Both travel with their own gear, including all the usual: dildoes, whips, handcuffs, chokers, masks, ropes, chains, roleplay costumes for both, etc. They are both painfully real and they both truly enjoy their work.

Not for the faint-hearted. Tell your friend to call my friend.

I fear BigTel's eyebrow is now firmly lodged somewhere on the top of his head after reading this. :spiteful:

They are both painfully real and they both truly enjoy their work.

I must admit B B after reading Soc's above quoted sentence, my Eyebrows will never be the same again, funny I wasn't going up to Bangkok this upcoming trip but now, well plans have changed :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Wasn't there a blonde LB used to work in Pooks Buakaow, then moved to Pat's Bar in Soi6, was well into being a dominatrix? Used to come round your room in the thigh boots (apparently) with a bag full of goodies, and I dont mean fruit pastilles and kit kats.

Haven't heard about her in a few years, but I know she was a big favourite with Kliome and a few others a couple of years ago. I can't for the life of me remember her name, but will update if I get any further infromation.

• Upvote 1

I must admit B B after reading Soc's above quoted sentence, my Eyebrows will never be the same again, funny I wasn't going up to Bangkok this upcoming trip but now, well plans have changed :biggrin:

I will believe it when I see it amogo, I do remember how long your last jaunt to Bangkok lasted boyo :biggrin:

Wow, I thought BigTel was such a normal straight laced individual. He has tought me about Temples, Monks, Buddha and many spiritual philosphies. Who would have thought ??? Well he did take me on my first trip to Sunnee Plaza but I thought that was just for the restaraunt. HHHMMMmmmm ??? :search:

thank you RS -- and thanks also to other tipsters (and their friends) posting herein :happy0065:

but.... though my friend may inquire, you may remember that as for my own "requirements", no amount of dark talent :girl_devil: could tip the scale back to the light side of 45kg. so -- as beautiful and dangerous as she may be -- for me, it's a non-starter.

i didn't want to clutter up this purely academic discussion with my personal tastes--which you have so endearingly mislabeled in the past as "belson-chick" i believe. :party0011:

perhaps i should start a completely unrelated and blatantly off-topic thread entitled "iso beautiful cebuan gg's under 42kg"? i'm guessing a lot of us have "friends" who might find that discussion at least as entertaining as our friends have found this one.... especially since personal experience insures us that such a search would prove quite fruitful...

:character00218:

i didn't want to clutter up this purely academic discussion with my personal tastes--which you have so endearingly mislabeled in the past as "belson-chick" i believe. :party0011:

perhaps i should start a completely unrelated and blatantly off-topic thread entitled "iso beautiful cebuan gg's under 42kg"? i'm guessing a lot of us have "friends" who might find that discussion at least as entertaining as our friends have found this one.... especially since personal experience insures us that such a search would prove quite fruitful...

Yes, it seems you and I both have a hankering for the death-camp/starving artist/junkie look, don't we? But I'm an equal opportunity employer, and don't have any strict limits on my choice of roommates. Other than the absolute porkers - I think it's a reaction to my own body image perhaps. But either way, I'd love to see that new thread get started.

Good to see Tan here as well. :hi: