Club 131

DownLoLarry

Frank had the right idea but cashflow caught him in the end - a small bar does not really make enough money to live a grand hedonistic lifestyle 7 days a week. It was a case of a Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer budget.

Nor does it help when you shag all your staff .I recall the old Portuguese chancer chasing them around the bar, more Benny Hill than Ronaldo .

Great nostalgia here and as brother Rossco says a testimony to a place that lasted only 6 months .

The place ran like a ladyboy soap opera , ladyboys jailed , campaigns for their release , ladyboys doing midnight flits with the campaign monies :rolleyes:

I recall one night a French magician performing to a packed house (Franck had booked him on the premise of a free shag with a ladyboy of his choice !)

Big Pond kicking the shit out of cross eyed Nikki in the street , Sunny trying to fuck everyone over the pool table , Janny always crying until she got a barfine , Alis slipping that weapon into your hand as you sipped your beer , ladyboys appearing naked on the stairs ..... the list is endless .

All good fun for all the family :drinks:

Looking at the pics posted I must say I was rather surprised how many I've got to know in the Biblical sense from that particular Bordello over the years :rolleyes:

First up crazy Pond , a fantastic shag and extremely funny company I spent a fun packed 48 hours with her , at one stage she went to get changed only to come back wearing a bikini with big angel wings.

Another time she called me to tell me to come to my hotel window , there she is directly facing me in the hotel across the street naked as a jaybird at the window swinging her cock .

Pond :air_kiss:

post-104-007052700 1308937896.jpg

post-104-034747300 1308937961.jpg

• Upvote 1

Fantastic stuff fellas. If you got more hidden in the attic now would be a GREAT time to display them!

What an array of talent. Can't believe this only last 6 months (and a year or two before I discovered Thailand!)

notfair.gif

Ok, so... I didn't really discover Thailand, but you know what I mean.

not quite right there SB7, yes she did have a problem with her last set of implants and had them removed.

Recent photos of her on other forums seem to show she has not had another set of implants done.

I asked her recently if she planned to replace them at some point, and she said she had the money saved up for them, but then decided to invest in some real estate instead. As I recall, bare land back in her home province.

When she had her implants though, they were IMO about as perfect as any I've ever seen.

• 2 months later...

Reading all these psts briongs back great memories of 131,was it all really over in a matter of months?

My first visit must have been about April 2007 and I managed three more trips before it's demise.

I had never been to Pattaya, and my LB experience would have bee a count of 3 or 4 only, all in Bangkok.

I had been an enthusiastic follower of Franck's diary, and by the time I arrived I was a regular contributor to Franck's threads, I also had my wish list.

I got a big welcome when I finally arrived and was introduced to LB's and customers, I felt right at home.

I was already in love with Lek, but I knew that being Mamasan she was off limits... well I was very naive:rolleyes:

I think by about my third beer, negotiations with Alis regarding the terms of a ST deal were concluded and we made our way up to the mezzanine, to get to know each other better, I already said I was naive and quickly proved it. I thought we had to do the deed on the sofa there on the mezzanine floor and was quickly on my knees giving Alis's fine cock some oral attention.

This was soon interrupted by raucous laughter from below, Alis soon showed me a rather more private area one more floor up. The embarrassment was soon forgotten and Alis gave me a great time.

To this point I had hardly picked my own LB, but seemed to go with whoever picked me.

The next day I was back and spent a long time talking to Lek, what a shame she was off limits. Then I was targeted by Alis and Chin for a threesome, actually the one and only time I ave ever had one.

The upshot was that Chin was hopeless couldn't get hard no real enthusiasm. Alis of course made sure I wouldn't be disappointed.

Afterwards she was very embarrassed about the lack of value that ha been offered, while Chin was in the shower Alis said I shouldn't pay for two, but that I should pay Chin only:wacko:. She really wouldn't let me pay her. That was an act of kindness I never forgot and I think I made it up to her over time with drinks and tips.

Then more chat with Lek and she wanted to know why I didn't ask to go with her??? Turns out she wasn't off limits.

Spent the test of the next 5 or 6 trips to Pattaya almost exclusively with the lovely Lek, as has been mentioned above she was a bit special.

Nothing lasts for ever, but it's a pity that 131 didn't go a bit longer

• Upvote 1