Club 131

DownLoLarry

Didn't live a long life, not even a year, but what a bar this was. Lek, the mamasan, is one of the sweetest and trustworthy ladyboys I've met.

Quite a roster of talent including Alis, Kwang, Noon, and of course Nicky.

Not to mention the master of ceremonies, Senor Franck, one of the most colorful characters I've met in the scene.

Ok, maybe this thread is not too useful for you guys coming to Thailand in 2011, but it's fun to reminisce........ :o :rolleyes:

Ah the memories ......

Crazy Pond wearing an outfit that looked like she'd crawled over a barbed wire fence gyrating on my lap .

The lovely June , the prettiest ladyboy in Pattaya around 07 .

That mad one with the afro hair , was it Sunny? trying to bugger me as I took my shot at the pool table .

As PD has alluded elsewhere Alis and her nightly snake charming act .

Oh and of course Franck trying to sell me fake watches :unsure:

Great days for sure :)

And of course who can forget the decor. :blink:

Looking at that wallpaper for 5 minutes was more intoxicating than a case of Sangsom.

Outside of one the Pattaya supermarkets they have a community bulleten board, condos for rent businesses for sale etc.

Saw a pic which showed the wallpaper and I knew instantly. B)

A total greenhorn, and alone, but I'd managed to garner some intel from some ladyboy forums I'd found :D (though apparently hadn't yet had the balls to sign up for). I think it took at least 3-4 fly-bys (including at least one daytime recon) before I manned up and walked in. Had learned the names "Lek" and "Franck" from the forums, and introduced myself to Lek and she pointed out Franck who was talking to the only other punters in the bar.

But in those days I was still in star-fucker mode. I wanted the Areeya's of the world, and hadn't come to grips with the actual lay of the land, or most any of the myriad things a newbie goes through.

The only one on that given night I had the hots for was "Janni". But Janni immediately read me for a young novice and said she was available for the low-low price of three thousand baht. Even in my pubescence I knew I was getting rolled, and she said something along the lines of "I'm special."

Didn't partake, but still have the napkin with the number... :D

I remember my first venture into the Club131 bar on May 2nd 2007 as Franck had organised a welcoming party for myself, BigTel and other members from another forum.

Franck had also supposed to have lined up a threesome for me when I arrived with Ali's and Pond being the prime meat's in my sandwich, but alas it didnt happen and I ended up with a Carrot (S) instead that night.

After seeing Ali's meat afterwards it is one big regret I still have to this day that we never got it on :(

Next night I was tranfixed by a very cute girl in there and probaly even more so by the shorts or should I say lack of them she was wearing :lol:

Well this girl ended up being in my bed for the remaining 15 nights of my trip ;) and also became my g/f for the next 18 months (I did take her out of the bar and take care of her for these 18 months too when she returned home up North) but all good things come to an end sometimes, she is back in Pattaya but we remain friends and hook up still for old time sakes over two years after the break up, sexy mak mak na :wub:

Agree with FB too, Janni was a cracker and my then appointed g/f was pretty jealous if I spoke or looked at her :wacko:

P.S. Anyone seen Franck? :blink:

post-136-060706200 1297344539.jpg

post-136-082191500 1297344674.jpg

post-136-068981400 1297344741.jpg

post-136-045867400 1297344803.jpg

• Like 1

The only one on that given night I had the hots for was "Janni". But Janni immediately read me for a young novice and said she was available for the low-low price of three thousand baht. Even in my pubescence I knew I was getting rolled, and she said something along the lines of "I'm special."

Didn't partake, but still have the napkin with the number... :D

Maybe she was a genuine Pattaya virgin hence the rather exuberant price :lol:

• 1 month later...

Club 131 was one of my favorite bars. The girls were friendly, and the place had a fairly relaxed atmosphere. The talent was out of this world (Lek and Alis are still on my to do list). Franack lived the dream for a year or so. It would be interesting if one had a few extra baht to open up a similar joint just for the hell of it (I'm not crazy enough to think you could make much if any money at it).

Anyone know where Alis ended up after her bar went belly up? A very smart cookie (with hips to die for).

One of my favorite memories was shortly after Sam took over. He had brought in an old "Mr. Boston" bartender guide of his father's, and the bartender and I were trying out various mixed drinks that looked interesting in the guide.

Anyone know where Alis ended up after her bar went belly up? A very smart cookie (with hips to die for).

Hips! I also think some other parts of her anatomy would fit into that category! :p

No idea where Alis is now, but Lek was last seen at LaBamba.

Welcome aboard MildCigar! :D

My first trip to Club 131 was also in May 2007. I met Franck and he was a most gracious host. Poor bastard chain smoked like there was no tomorrow though. Moo was a day out of the monkey house and little more than a buzz cut for hair. Even so with her makeup impeccably applied and a sexy dress on she was still a stunner even with her short hair. Franck said she had self esteem problems though because of her hair and felt no one would want her that way. He offered me free use of a short time room if I would kindly take her upstairs for a ST. It took me maybe 2 seconds to say yes.

The best part of going to 131 though is because it's where I met one of coolest forum members and now friend that I've ever met in Thailand. As we talked about various muscles and working out I'm sure he knows who I am referring to. :friends:

My first trip to Club 131 was also in May 2007. I met Franck and he was a most gracious host. Poor bastard chain smoked like there was no tomorrow though. Moo was a day out of the monkey house and little more than a buzz cut for hair. Even so with her makeup impeccably applied and a sexy dress on she was still a stunner even with her short hair. Franck said she had self esteem problems though because of her hair and felt no one would want her that way. He offered me free use of a short time room if I would kindly take her upstairs for a ST. It took me maybe 2 seconds to say yes.

I agree with you there Lefty, Moo still looked fantastic even with her "monkey house" haircut.

If I hadnt got with Am I definately would have "take care" Moo for a few days (being the gentleman that I am) after Franck asked me if I could help out with the "Moo fund" :unsure:

He asked me again afterwards but my thoughts at the time were I would help Moo myself (in her pocket not his)

I do still have regrets for not taking Moo at that time, it may sound mad but I would have still took her without any sex, but if it happened it happened. :rolleyes:

I can honestly say I did feel sorry for her and she looked vunerable, plus she was under Franck's wings :blink:

Afterwards there were rumours abound that Franck didnt hand over all the funds to Moo, dont know how true they were :judge:

The best part of going to 131 though is because it's where I met one of coolest forum members and now friend that I've ever met in Thailand. As we talked about various muscles and working out I'm sure he knows who I am referring to. :friends:

I remember our meet up like it was yesterday Lefty, I thoroughly enjoyed our first conversation there about Muscle groups and working out and just felt very Happy to relax and chat with you, yes our friendship has grown over the years and it is always great to meet up on my trips Amigo.

cheers Tel :drinks:

What a great thread! It was pictures of the Club 131 Girls (after they'd moved across the street to Sam's new "La Bamba" bar) that first turned my head and made me decide to take my first trip!

Although I don't believe I have any pictures that are truly relevant to the Club 131 thread, I'm going to post a few I have in my archives of the girls that moved across to La Bamba. I believe these were mostly taken by Snick (or at least were originally posted to another board by him) back in December 2007. Hopefully these are actually relevant to this thread in that regard then.

My obsession with Nicky began with the very first picture I'll post here. It was that photo, which at the time I thought was of a GG, that truly captured my heart and mind and changed my life. Yes, grandiose as it sounds, it's all true.

Ever since then, I've tried to log a copy of every photo of Nicky I've come across on any of the forums, and my little folder now contains nearly 150 separate images. People bitch about other people "stealing photos" from the forums, but in this regard I consider myself an archivist.

Before I forget, if you look across the street from La Bamba you'll see the Club 131 sign is still hanging there, dim these past 5 years but still looking down onto the scene in silent remembrance.

So, without further ado, the photo that changed my life, and then a bunch of other photos from that same period of "The Girls of La Bamba Formerly the Girls of Club 131".

post-75-069171900 1303432150.jpg

• Upvote 1