Club 131

DownLoLarry

I remember my first venture into the Club131 bar on May 2nd 2007 as Franck had organised a welcoming party for myself, BigTel and other members from another forum.

Franck had also supposed to have lined up a threesome for me when I arrived with Ali's and Pond being the prime meat's in my sandwich, but alas it didnt happen and I ended up with a Carrot (S) instead that night.

After seeing Ali's meat afterwards it is one big regret I still have to this day that we never got it on :(

Here are a few pics to add to my post.

Pic..1 The welcoming flag :drinks:

Pics.2-4 Pond and Alis, the threesome that might have been :rolleyes:

Pic..5 Carrot(S), the one I ended up with :huh:

(pics courtesy of Franck, wherever he is :ph34r: ) :lol:

post-136-075476000 1303647956.jpg

post-136-038464700 1303648176.jpg

post-136-006720700 1303648866.jpg

post-136-002910800 1303648911.jpg

post-136-045270900 1303648950.jpg

• Upvote 1

Shit, what a brilliant thread!!!.. I used to love this bar, but I never knew it was the 131 Bar? I feel like a real crumpet now.

You know, as much as I like La Bumba, I still look across the soi & yearn for things to be back to how they were then! I had so much fun in that place!.. Can't say I went a lot on the other Falang inmates though, I always thought that they were a pretty dull & bloated, frosty bunch, but the girls most certainly made up for it!

Some great photos here, they really invoke some memories, especially the 'big bastard thing' in the electric blue mini dress who used to keep opening her arsehole up for everyone to look at!

And as for the fucking nose on Alis, she looks like 'Bully Beef' out of the Beano!

This thread brings back some memories. May 2007 was my first visit to Bar131. I was no stranger to LOS but I was a bit new to LB bars. Not new to LBs but an actual bar full of 'em, well I hadn't tried one of them before.

I followed Franck's Diary on a few forums & thought he seemed a nice enough fella. He was charming & if he's still around, I am sure he reads all the forums whenever he gets online. I imagine he's living in Loei though not as comfortably as when he owned the nicest house in town. Brand new with all mod cons, it was a beauty. I have photos of it somewhere. With him standing out front with his wife & daughter. (His poor daughter, I hope she found some peace in the end)

I remember introducing myself to Franck & he took me around & introduced me to Rossco, Seven & Bigtel. In that order. There were a few other fellas as well whose names escape me. I know Tel was chatting to someone, it may have been Lefty or even DaveDuke seeing as they were around at about that time. Ozzie came in with 2 LBs, he was in no mood for sharing his knowledge though.

And all those familiar faces, Pond, Alis, Kwang, Noon, Moo, Janni, Sindy... others I can't remember. I do remember Nicky very well, I have photos of her myself. Those pics of Nicky posted by Deepthroat were taken after some break up. I am vague on the details but I remember those pics where she seems to have no make up on & she has that far-away look in her eyes. She was still only a kid & it was her first big bust-up or something. I don't feel like trolling through the threads to remind myself, I just know it was a stage she went through.

It was the start of her hardening up process. When I first met her she was so delightful, so carefree... it's a shame that their vocation destroys them all in the end. How Nicky keeps her sanity in light of all the wackos who promised her the world & let her down, it boggles my mind.

I know I was only one of 1000's who logged on to catch Franck's Diary every day. It was particularly exciting when he made a feature out of Nicky. He was genuinely besotted by her & made some crazy decisions based on his passion. At the time I thought he was mad but when I look back & consider how fleeting life is & how some experiences need to enjoyed NOW, I think for him to have done anything else would have been the crazy decision.

It's strange how time can give an entirely different perspective to these things... :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Wow, great memories Paccers. I almost referred to you in my earlier post as I remember you did a great summation of the Franck story and a "where are they now" bit on another forum a few years back that I thought was fascinating stuff.

I do have a few stories that I may write about one day when I have nothing better to do. As the years pass, the stories get better too.

I tend to forget the negative parts. I think the expression is "seeing the world through rose coloured glasses". ;)

• 1 month later...

Wow! This brings back some fond memories for me.

The farm fresh Nikki I had so much fun with. She was probably the sweetest LB I ever spent time with, and is easily in my top5 list over most beautiful people I ever met.

The crazy Pond that was really funny, but turned out to be a real nutcase and borderline stalker.

The wonderful Alis with her massive tool. (rumor has it she stays in a room over LaBamba)

The insecure but incredibly beautiful Moo.

And the Franck, what can I say about the old Pirate. I don't really care too much about socializing with the different bar owners, but this guy lived the dream. I guess he left the scene without fully paying his bills (what happen to that Danish guy? Batman?), but I'm not sure he really was a cynical con man, I think he was just carried away and had the time of his life with Nikki and Moo.

And it was always some kind of drama. I remember one night there was a dance/beauty competition at GF and Franck wanted Nikki to join, but since Nikki was "a bit young" those days there was an issue with her ID and they did no let her into GF. The Pirate was not happy at all and I had a great time watching it all from a distance. It was never a dull moment and for some reason I think I had more fun when I was in Pattaya before, maybe because I was pretty green but also because we had a place like 131.

In my opinion 131 in it's prime is just rivaled by EZY in it's prime as "the best LB bar in Pattaya ever".

I miss the bar, I miss the girls and I even (in a way) miss Franck. I hope a new crazy guy shows up and creates the same Franck did again soon!

True indeed :)

Probably a sign of me getting old, but things used to be better before :D

We all think that, and in the LB scene arguably that could be true. Everything has a golden age, and the Club131/Ezy years were perhaps the highlights of the scene so far. But hey a night in Famous this week could the a golden memory for someone in 3 years from now who was not around in the halcyon days of 131, and was not even aware of all this wonderful previous stuff. Long live the adventure. :D

Great memories .... Club 131.

Then, later in the night, used to meet Frank and his 'catch of the day' at TripleX bar on Second Road (good name - shame it closed - all sorts of depraved stuff in full view of the street). And then on to Lita's or EZY, after a look in at Hema cabaret. That itinerary has changed a lot for me. Not sure if because of age, weary of the scene, or things are just not as exciting now some have closed. Still enjoy my fix of Stringfellows, though :yahoo:

A few Club 131 photos. See how we go uploading ... as I'm a newbie here!

I wouldnt have posted pic of Liou if I'd known she was out of the p4p scene.

Never been with her, but when I saw her last month she looked stunning, and certainly one of the best bodies I've seen. She also confirmed 'no silicone on the hips' - a feature which is starting to become a deal breaker for me. A very stylish and totally passable - I doubt anyone in UK will guess she's a LB.

• Upvote 1

I remember Liou. Had a "ok" session with her, but not great, when she was at 131. I did not see her much at 131, so I don't think she stayed there for long.

She was a bit different than the other girls, maybe more "normal" from a western POV? She came off as more thoughtful and intelligent than some of the other girls at least.

Frank was a pathfinder at using the Internet and more specifically the Forums to promote Club 131

The venture only lasted about 6 months - April 2007 until late Sept 2007 when he did a moonlight flight.

The bar limped along until mid Dec 2007 when it was reborn across the road as La Bamba

Club 131 still exists but reverted back to a GG bar under the original French owners.

Frank had the right idea but cashflow caught him in the end - a small bar does not really make enough money to live a grand hedonistic lifestyle 7 days a week. It was a case of a Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer budget.

I wouldnt have posted pic of Liou if I'd known she was out of the p4p scene.

Never been with her, but when I saw her last month she looked stunning, and certainly one of the best bodies I've seen. She also confirmed 'no silicone on the hips' - a feature which is starting to become a deal breaker for me. A very stylish and totally passable - I doubt anyone in UK will guess she's a LB.

A couple +1's from me TT, good to see you again! I recognized the old avatar photo immediately, but this was the first time I've ever had the context (or even known it was actually Kwang about 30 pounds ago!)

I too despise the silicone hips and asses. I don't get it and never will. I also don't get how any woman anywhere is somehow proud of having a fat ass, but that just goes to show that I'm finally really as old as my driver's license says I am. In a world where Nicki Minaj and her 60 pounds of booty are a "role model" to girls I'm just another old antiquarian telling stories about walking through snowdrifts to get my morning Starbucks.