Flying High in Pattaya

Foggy

Recently I had a visit to Pattaya and wanted to do some thing totally different so decided to fly with a pilot over Pattaya's coast line in a 2 seater Micro light.

Sitting on Jontiem beach a few years ago I saw one fly by and thought I wanna do that.. So finally chased it up.

Exhilarating is the only way to describe this. We went from the Pattaya Airpark, which is 10 Kms south from Pattaya Tia on the Sukhumvit Road and near the Dolphin Show and Phoenix Golf Club and reached The Sanctury of Truth and returned in 30 minutes.

Total cost 3500 baht... Know I now that's 3.5 long times but you'll remember this and forget those so well worth the one off experience.

1. The Microlight

2. The Sanctury of Truth

3. Walking Street and the PBG

post-364-0-32869800-1340896363_thumb.jpg

post-364-0-59693200-1340896378_thumb.jpg

post-364-0-82076000-1340896396_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 6

Exhilarating is the only way to describe this.

I would imagine so , well done .

I'd love to try this but I haven't a great head for heights , I had to check the back of my trunks after getting on that bungee rocket thing at Pattaya Park a few years ago .

Did you get him to land on the roof of the PBR at the end ?

It would be cool to climb down off the plane , shinny down the roof with googles , a silk scarf and a flying jacket roaring "Choc's away Ginger !" before ordering a cool beverage .

Spiffing dear boy !!

• Upvote 1

@ Anthony 70, I hear u man, Well on the phone he spoke like a farang but when I got there he was Thai... very nice chap though, Oh and the tyres had some tread so seemed safe enough. :crazy:

@ Dave, I do like a challenge and can't do normal. Isnt' Sunee normal ? Cafe Wan may have a new customer soon (again :rolleye0012: )

@ Ciobha, I reckon Nancy's thrill ride joy stick would have me screaming like a girlie. Man up and borrow Paeng's heels from Flatpack for courage and just do it. :drinks:

• 2 weeks later...