Ramblings & Replies

Indeed. Happy 74th Mr. Dylan. 

Born in 1941 in Hibbing, Minnesota. On the border of Canada it was acquired by the US in 1783 from the French who acquired it in 1763 from the British. So much accomplished in a short 74 years. Bravo to the Zimmerman clan.  :happy0065:

Actually this 50+ crowd of one lusted after Natalie Wood..........

And especially after And God Created Women Brigitte Bardot...........

I can still remember sneaking into the theater in 1957 or 58 to see that film...Actually it wasn't a theater it was a drive-in and we hid in the trunk of some older guys car.........

What dreams she did create........

post-80-0-37173500-1432510968_thumb.jpg

I bet all the over 50's here have dropped some jizz over the ABBA girls at some stage in their lives.     

I know I have  :jackoff:

.. and Bucks Fizz too  :laugh:

I was totally in love with Agnetha Faltskog. She has the voice of an angel. When she sings Thank You for the Music, I'm in heaven.

I am too in awe to be thinking dropping jizz. The same feeling of awe that I have when watching Serena Williams destroy mere mortals on the tennis court. 

The existing value of all infrastructure in the world is around $50 Trillion. At the recent G20 the major economies pledged to spend 70 Trillion alone on roads and building over the next 15 years

In the Amazon alone 150 new Hydo Electric dams are to be built. The world is going to be paved over sooner than you think according to Proff. James Cook of Cairns Uni in OZ... hes probably right and issues like Global warming are not the only issues the planet faces as the population bloats ever upward