Saw Nancy Tonight

JaiDee

I was lucky enough to see an old friend tonight; Nancy from La Bamba bar in Pattaya.

What an absolute treat; I must say that this girl is one of the nicest, most friendly girls you could ever meet, and despite the fact she is probably one of the most famous ladyboys EVER, she has a humble attitude and seriously has no idea of her popularity on the web or amongst the punters who travel the BKK- Pattaya corridor.

I first met her in 2006, when both of us looked a helluva lot different; I was 50 pounds slimmer and she was basically a femboy with long hair and an unbelievably huge cock, as the photos below clearly show. When I saw her tonight I asked her if she remembered me and she did but asked me "what happened to you JD??" {Thai's are never shy about saying what they REALLY feel}. Basically, I look a lot fatter but she looks every bit the superstar that she has become.

Nice new rack also......for her size, 400cc of fluid looks perfect.....she had her hair in a pigtail and nicely-done makeup, tight sexy dress, high heels; just a stunner, someone who could easily make 500 bucks a day or more in NYC, L.A., London or any other big city in the world. And yet, as I said earlier, no attitude at all, just a nice kid who seems completely unaware of her fame and popularity.

PM me for her number, or just stop by La Bamba on soi 13; you will not be disappointed.

• Upvote 4

Thanks DT, I am actually pretty far from you but for sure in the thick of things here in the Thai LB scene, in a city I have only visited a handful of times in the past 5 or 6 years

but so far so good.....making new friends, learning the city again, seeing some cute LB's......since I was last down here regularly a while back, only a handful of LB's will know me [which is probably a good thing] and surprisingly enough one of them was Nancy; she was only 18 when we first met so even though it's been a while since we last chatted she is still only 24 or 25.....looks better than ever!

Steady on Anthony, I have to admit that I think Nancy is one of the nicest about, and totally sans attitude. You might argue I am biased, true enough, but most comments made about her are positive, so no offence intended, but maybe she just didn't like you? No harm in that, we can't please all the people all the time and I don't think we are going to fall out or get into a full on shit war over difference of opinion on an any LB.(we're a little too grown up for that on this forum) Hugs,kisses and peace. :kissass:

• Upvote 2

I staggered into Labamba about 3:00 am on Superbowl day. I was suppose to meet some BM's there at 6:00 am to watch the game and I hadnt slept as of then. Nancy was there alond with 2 other ladies and she and I went upstairs. I did make it back to my room but disint wake upi till half time. I may have missed part of the game but I have Nancy etched in my memory. :happy0065:

Jai Dee making the rounds and making you mark. Great meeting up and l absolutely agree. Nancy is a sweetheart, then again so are all of the ladies in la Bamba. Size is not the issue "duh" if yiou havent tried, but l have had some great chats with her and one day, when l am ready... but until then.

Cheers, ET

Steady on Anthony, I have to admit that I think Nancy is one of the nicest about, and totally sans attitude. You might argue I am biased, true enough, but most comments made about her are positive, so no offence intended, but maybe she just didn't like you?

you maybe right man, but three occaions she didnt want to know any of my crew.

thing is, as soon as you walk in a place like that, someone always has a comment about you (in thai).

these lot are butterfly.....leave these they no good...etc......

we,ll never know. but putting poison down is part of their game to put the others off you ,so they can make a beeline for your coin without competition. happens all the time.

with nancy, i asked her how to say "i try " in thai.

her reply

"i dont want talk with you, i not teach you"

nice.

and promptly went to join the senior citizen that walked in.

i just figured, fuck it, ill come back when im older.

I must say I agree with Anthony for the most part; I was with 2 friends from the states and besides the fact that Nancy spoke with me because we are friends, we were otherwise invisible to the rest of the crew who worked there. In fact, we left because one of my buddies said we weren't getting any attention at all from the girls, who seemed to feel that sitting on bar stools on the street outside was a better career move than chatting up 3 potential customers inside.

Not sure what the deal is there as it was my first time in La Bamba, but there were some serious stunners working there and yet they wanted nothing to do with us; kind of odd. Perhaps if Nancy didn't know me we would have gotten the cold shoulder from her as well, who knows.

As usual, your mileage may vary!

what i find with La Bamba is the girls wont hassle u, and if u are in their with a few mates they just get on with what they are doing, unless that is u invite one over for a drink, Its not like say walking into Pookswan firm handed and they are all trying to catch ur eye, and smiling and shaken it abit more when they are up dancing on the poles....So sometimes then i think FM get the wrong idea about this place, and as they aint getting the attention they want they start to think the girls are cold or got attitudes etc....Go in there chill see a girl u like smile and invite her over for a drink, if u dont u maybe sitting on are bar stool the rest ov the night by yourself, I mean they aint mind readers are they? they may think u want to be by yourself for the rest ov the night.....Its a great bar with a laid back scene that u just have to adjust too ....To many FM and guys that go to Patts expect all bars to be the same where the girls will be throwing themselves at u because uve got the Baht, thats the case at most LB Bars but not La Bamba i feel....Regards Garry :biggrin:

• Like 1

oh sorry this thread started with seen Nancy tonight, and by the way she seems like a nice girl to me, went in there in Jan or Feb this year and was looking for Lanny however Nancy came up said hello to be honest i never recongized her she told me her name and the penny dropped, i told her she looked alot different from a few years ago and more beatiful now ( sweet mouth ) lol anyway she actually got shy and sweetly smiled, either that or it was a good act, so i tell her i am looking for Lanny she tells me Lanny back home ( which she was ) so i left was not looking to get fucked that night, was looking for an LB to fuck, and if i had gone with Nancy and she had got that cock out i would have been on my "Chips and Peas" ........knees trying to take it up the ass.....Pleaseeeeeeeeeee dont hurt me LOL Regards Garry

• Upvote 2

saw Nancy again 2 nights ago and she looked really good, super-friendly also

I am always happily surprised when a well-known "superstar" has no attitude or obnoxious behavior, and at least from *my* 2 interactions with her this week she has been super-friendly and polite and cordial.

Stop by La Bamba sometime and find out for yourself; she lives right upstairs and pretty much works every night.

• 1 month later...

Nan is as hardened as they come - and an expert at not showing it (most of the time).

She'll be a sweetheart if the price is right (prices ofcourse differ for everybody)

I've had good and bad experiences with her and seen the true colours twice - once when she was drunk and the other at night at the hotel.... informed her that if I was not the gentleman I am, then she would have been thrown out on her ass right then and there.

Needless to say the prospect of getting thrown out and less money earned made her revert to the sweet girl so many praise here....was one of my first "treat'em mean to keep'em keen" lessons.

I would take her again - but only for her huge cock, she's just too hardened to gracefully accept kindness offered to her - people who have known her for years might disagree with that - but I'm not going to spend years being kind to someone and offered shite behaviour before the kindness is returned.....

• Upvote 2

Nan is as hardened as they come - and an expert at not showing it (most of the time).

She'll be a sweetheart if the price is right (prices ofcourse differ for everybody)

I've had good and bad experiences with her and seen the true colours twice - once when she was drunk and the other at night at the hotel.... informed her that if I was not the gentleman I am, then she would have been thrown out on her ass right then and there.

Needless to say the prospect of getting thrown out and less money earned made her revert to the sweet girl so many praise here....was one of my first "treat'em mean to keep'em keen" lessons.

I would take her again - but only for her huge cock, she's just too hardened to gracefully accept kindness offered to her - people who have known her for years might disagree with that - but I'm not going to spend years being kind to someone and offered shite behaviour before the kindness is returned.....

Most reports are usually positive about Nancy but not surprising to hear there is a hard edge to her also after being around the scene a fair while now.

I was quite impressed by Nancy's sweetness at LaBamba. Even if it's an act I'd rather they act sweet than bitchy.

I've seen her referred to as "Horsecock Nancy" which seems somewhat demeaning. OTOH I suppose many punters view it as a badge of honor being known for having a bigun. :happy0148:

Nancy can be a total bitch and her mood can change in an instant. All sweetness and nice when she's looking for customers because she needs baht to fund her extravagant lifestyle in Bkk and home in Khon Kaen she can just suddenly snap in a rage of temper. Funny to see as the face reddens like a tomato.

"BADGES!!! We don't need no stinkin' badges!"

What movie is the line from Lefty?

"Blazing Saddles" sorry I had to answer as Lefty was taking his sweet time about it. :laugh:

Now back to the original topic, I was talking to my buddy fogmaster tonight on the phone and he said Nancy was very sweet and had absolutely no "supahstar" attitude at all, he also said I needed to bf her on my next trip just to experience the "girth" 5555 only in my hand though as even though I like to get topped, my arse ain't a wizard's sleeve! :o:rofl:

• Upvote 2