Pinay LB vs Thai Ladyboy Brawl On Sukhumvit Soi 11

Pdoggg

21 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

suk11.pngsuk112.pngsuk113.png

There was some sort of altercation on Sunday which led to a brawl and demonstration for Thai ladyboy dignity on Sukhumviy Soi 11 this Monday.  Seems the Thai's are outraged by the Pinay Ladyboy Mafia.

Anyone know whatsup? @Singter1 @Cinederose @Dan Miller

My Pinay friend eluded to a fued when she worked on alley 4 , seems a lot is managed by a guy called Mr #### , better leave that out and he keeps it together but the big story no idea :(

• Like 1

Well @Pdoggg, it was without a doubt the trending topic on social media. I'm not on the ground, but what I've understood is that a large group of Filipina ladyboys got in a fight with two Thai ladyboys earlier that day.

Via social media, other Thai ladyboys got mobilized lookin for revenge, which lead to the brawl in front of the Flippers hotel in Soi 11/1. Lot's of vids on FB, will attach a few. Saw one where a ladyboy literally stepped on the helmet of a police officer to dive into the fight :biggrin:

Word is the Filipinas will get deported.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Dan Miller said:

Well @Pdoggg, it was without a doubt the trending topic on social media. I'm not on the ground, but what I've understood is that a large group of Filipina ladyboys got in a fight with two Thai ladyboys earlier that day.

Via social media, other Thai ladyboys got mobilized lookin for revenge, which lead to the brawl in front of the Flippers hotel in Soi 11/1. Lot's of vids on FB, will attach a few. Saw one where a ladyboy literally stepped on the helmet of a police officer to dive into the fight 

Word is the Filipinas will get deported.

(squints trying to recognize if I know/have BFed anyone)

• Like 2

I put together a montage of all the best stuff , video is too long for twitter , directly after this the peach colored sweater ladyboy has her sweater ripped off and is Tits out being body surfed by the crowd , it just becomes more insane and then the aftermath at the police station is nuts , posted it on my patreon as i did not know what to do with it , might post it on my club , it is the Ladyboy fight of the Century !!!!! 

https://x.com/Cinederose/status/1764986540546257333?s=20  

Cine /

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Its Citi Hotel on Soi 1/11 , ladyboys often stay there , Vip Ladyboy blonde Emmy often stays there and tried to take me there , I asked the reception guy once if there were vacancies knowing online there were many , He said No of course he was saving them for ladyboy clients as so many ladyboys share the same room , customers often just rent a new room , the Aftermath when the bruised ladyboys are dragged into the station is nuts also as the mob was there for them outside , you have to understand how the ladyboy network works , someone takes a video of them like ahem say a vlogger they take a photo of said vlogger and post it in a group online where all the ladyboy exchange info about clients and gossip etc - So they know who you are when you approach also they Shame you by posting online conversations you had with a ladyboy and so on , i have seen these posts as they also put on fb ,You do Not want to be on the ladyboy Network!!!!!! yet i use this network to obtain footage and gossip / info for my clients when needed , if you notice even where some ladyboys are fighting like maniacs they film themselves doing it , i am hesitant to post too much or the ladyboy bodysurfing with her tits out as it this type of stuff is not going to make the Thai government happy :(

• Like 1

I must admit, this is the first time I've come across this incident, but I've already formed my opinion.

Are there Thai ladyboys hanging in the streets of Manila or AC or looking for customers over there ? Do Pinoy ladyboys offer attractive conditions in p4p ? They're even more expensive than Thai ladyboys when they go to Bangkok. They used to complain again and again of discriminations in their country and they kept on complaining when they've been in Thailand.
In the aforementioned video, a journalist states that a Thai ladyboy was attacked by 20 Pinoy ladyboys. We know who are the trouble makers. If they get deported, I won't feel sorry for them.

• Like 2

If you watch the video in chronological order, it started in Soi11 with Filipinos starting a turf war and the 1 thai ladyboy never provoked her and kept telling her to calm down.

What happened afterwards is basically what happens when you lose your country to immigrants who want to boss you around and treat you like second class human beings.

Hopefully this fire spreads further and all the troublemakers get their bones broken before getting deported. Hell I'd have rounded them up, and decorated their faces with bangkok canal sewage before deporting them.

BTW this is apparent that this is not the first time. A filipina ladyboy slashed a thai ladyboy last year!

• Like 2

According to my Filipino sources, it all started yesterday when a group of Filipino sissies attacked some Thais, robbed them, and then shared video footage on social media to mock them. Then a mob of Thais formed led by a guy called Champ and attacked every Filipino they could find and converged on soi 11 where there is a hotel that houses the pinoy sissy prostis.  Fighting ensued and lasted all night with interruptions and flare ups. Apparently there is one particular pinoy sissy called Ivy who was badly injured and got money and an apology from Champ but will be deported as soon as she recovers from her injuries.  Two other filipino sissies who originally beat up the Thais and posted on social media have been identified and arrested for deporting.

Here is a still from one of the videos that enraged the Thais.

431200170_122180353274012623_4150667600119654483_n.jpg.3973e78960f066b55520bf9b83ef4555.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/5/2024 at 7:42 AM, Cinederose said:

I put together a montage of all the best stuff , video is too long for twitter , directly after this the peach colored sweater ladyboy has her sweater ripped off and is Tits out being body surfed by the crowd , it just becomes more insane and then the aftermath at the police station is nuts , posted it on my patreon as i did not know what to do with it , might post it on my club , it is the Ladyboy fight of the Century !!!!! 

https://x.com/Cinederose/status/1764986540546257333?s=20  

Cine /

I thought some of those tits looked familiar........

• Like 1

On 3/5/2024 at 3:07 PM, Cinederose said:

you have to understand how the ladyboy network works , someone takes a video of them like ahem say a vlogger they take a photo of said vlogger and post it in a group online where all the ladyboy exchange info about clients and gossip etc

Interesting, and something some of us have discussed the possibility of over the years.  Do the ladyboys have a sorta forum where they can chat about customers etc? So reading the above it confirms our presumption and no surprise really that they do is this age of technology. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Interesting, and something some of us have discussed the possibility of over the years.  Do the ladyboys have a sorta forum where they can chat about customers etc? So reading the above it confirms our presumption and no surprise really that they do is this age of technology. 

The first rule of fight club is..

• You do not talk about Fight Club……

The second rule of fight club is..

• You do NOT talk about Fight Club.

No one should be surprised supposedly Janet got there with her friends.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Not a forum but they are masters of discussion groups in Apps like Line or Facebook.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the story from Chanya - the postop lb partner of Wazza a Australian ex-pat who moved to Bangkok and has a Youtube channel.

I have it queued to the time Chanya starts describing the story. They were in the general area at the time (Soi 5), and some of her friends were involved

• Like 3