Lowest hassle factor in Bangkok choices

dick dastardly

On 10/4/2023 at 10:34 AM, dick dastardly said:

Oh I agree.  3 nights BKK 8 in pats is the plan

3 for walking street for KRU and the Kenyan freelancers and the windmill club teen freaks

3 for soi Buk and surrounds for LB

2 in soi 6 and nearby for gg

Tennis and golf in the daytime.  Paradise!

Giggidy!

Colour me greenest as the envy drips from my pores and soaks my bedsheets with a dark mint hue. You have to be in your (very) youthful 30's to be boffing that many LB's, GG's and whatevers and fitting it all into a mere 8 day period. Since oldlover croaked recently in Patts I must wear the elder frock as my next candle will mark my 80th. At this stage of life I am lucky to horndog out thrice in that window. Two is more usual and that includes weekly testosterone injections and QPPU's*

I have been permanently banned - twice(!) ** - by The Opinionator in the Patts forum so I don't post there anymore, but I'm happy to contribute here now and then in the limited time I have available, and in posts that stir my interest or appreciation.  I hope you have a great two weeks (I know they'll be memorable no matter what happens) and that you get to dip your dastardly dick as frequently as you plan. 

* - Quicker Pecker Picker Uppers

** - I rejoined that forum under a pseudonym but my writing style, only semi-disguised, was glommed by one of the sharper barflys and I was outed and soon rebanned. No worries. I dug up an old phone and used it to rejoin so I can keep up on local news as I spend very little time bar-schmoozing as a source. The Opinionator will have to guess my current handle there as  I present zero clues. When in Patts I recommend the Delirious bar as a good place to hang having a plethora of hot LB's, the best booze choices in the city, and a pleasant vibe of regulars hosted by one of the better bar owners  anywhere in town.

• Like 2

On 10/6/2023 at 11:21 AM, The-Sith said:

Thailand is about peace.

And Ladyboys are about love.

Let's choose both.

That one had me laughing as I appreciate honeydipped sarcasm. I hooked up with one LB who underperformed and when I handed her the agreed upon fee demanded 500 baht more. I refused and she coldcocked me, breaking my glasses and knocking me to the floor. As I stood she hit me again, really ringing my bell, and demanded the money. I didn't have the cash so she insisted on a bank transfer. I gave her 499.

If in Patts avoid a tall slim freelancer who calls herself "Cartoon". Jessica Rabbit she ain't.

Peace and love, or love in pieces.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Aitch. 2 or 3 a week is excellent at 80 mate!   . Keep going, interesting sex is good for mind and body. Hope I can match your performance when I reach that stage.!

No I'm way past my 30's   I'm 62.  I dont punt at that pace all year round...but Pats seems to bring out the best in me!

You talking about your experiences with Cartoon reminded me to ask another question on here....anyone know a freelancer lb called cookie? Pretty girl, early 30.s, speaks very good English (think she dated an Aussie for a few years). Was working on  soi buk pre covid...but when I went in Easter 22 no trace, mobile dead. Curious to know if anyone on here knows her and if she still around 

Hello Aitch.  Looks like you have had the double whammy.  PY will knock the crap out of you with verbal abuse like a pack of wolfs, and LB physical abuse.  You must be a tough buzzard, standing up to all of it.  Would be great if you had pic to pass around, location and time frame.  Would like to keep an eye out.     

When reading Aitch's "review" I understand why I'm not in a hurry to go back to Pattaya. It's become as dangerous as the Bois de Boulogne and its Latina thieves. We should create a blacklist and post reviews with so bad ladyboys. OMG, she  broke his glasses, and punched him to get her 500 THB extra. That's a case for the police. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Aitch said:

That one had me laughing as I appreciate honeydipped sarcasm. I hooked up with one LB who underperformed and when I handed her the agreed upon fee demanded 500 baht more. I refused and she coldcocked me, breaking my glasses and knocking me to the floor. As I stood she hit me again, really ringing my bell, and demanded the money. I didn't have the cash so she insisted on a bank transfer. I gave her 499.

If in Patts avoid a tall slim freelancer who calls herself "Cartoon". Jessica Rabbit she ain't.

@Aitch we sometimes forget that our sexual partners have the strength and aggression of males.

I had a Yabba Queen recently. She was from Thaifriendly so I got a hottie in appearance.... but there was no f2f time to do a "sanity" check.

about 2 to 3 hours into the sex....she totally lost it in my room.... I don't know all the drugs she was on.... but I did witness her at my place do mdma twice (not mine) and poppers (not mine) and she took a couple of hits of a joint (mine). She may have also been on yabba and also kept asking me for valium....which i didnt have. She was totally tripping out. This combined with the wild sex and her horniness and the music made her totally lose herself.

in addition to her becoming aggressive she also started inviting people over to my place to have a full blown orgy. I was not down with that. Things got highly confrontational between her and me........and I did some amazing mental Kung fu to diffuse things.

I got her to focus on some funny videos on my phone... plus made some funny jokes..... and she eventually chilled out. This is a Monger Pro-Tip. But it needs to be done with Finesse to get them focused on the phone. We were both nude when all of this happened and it diffused a precarious situation. 

Then over the next hour I got her to put on her clothing and leave. I had to pay her full price.... not more.... not less. Because it would have been a shit show if i argued to pay her less.

She even claimed the money I gave her was fake and so I got her new bills..... just to get her the fuck out.

Everything worked out.....the mental kung fu well executed......and she was gone smoothly out the door in 60 mins.

She contacted me the next day with another LB to have an orgy because she was still horny....... fuck that!

I'm not a fan of Yabba Queens. Too unstable and very dark/bitter and sometimes violent too.

Being a serial Monger means these are the pitfalls we have to deal with.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

When reading Aitch's "review" I understand why I'm not in a hurry to go back to Pattaya. It's become as dangerous as the Bois de Boulogne and its Latina thieves. We should create a blacklist and post reviews with so bad ladyboys. OMG, she  broke his glasses, and punched him to get her 500 THB extra. That's a case for the police. 

O fuck. There was a LOT more to the tale. Extortion and assault were only two of the crimes she committed that night. She had brought some illicit shit for my LB GF who was going to be late returning and she didn't have much difficulty (I admit) twisting my arm to give it a try. Unbeknownst to me she snuck a few photos of me with a pipe in my mouth and later tried some blackmail with the threat of turning me into the police. I laughed that one off by telling her there was no way of knowing the contents and I'd just say I was smoking some ganja. Nah, the heavy happening occurred when we agreed on a price for her to bottom her paperboy ass for me. During foreplay I was astride her belly playing with her hormone boobs when she sat up suddenly, pushing me aside, and reached into her purse on the night table beside her. She snatched out a condom and put it on so fast I thought it was greased inside. Then she flipped me unceremoniously onto my back and lifted my legs. "Holy shit," I said, "I thought you were going to bottom." "I 100% top!" she snapped back as she forced her above average cock into my ass. It was too fast so I told her to slow down. She did the diametric opposite, ramming me fast, furious and violently. I yelled "WTF!!?" and tried to turn on my side to break contact. She was too strong and I suddenly found I was getting raped, and not pleasantly. I finally got a leg leveraged and tossed her off. That was when the rest occurred.

Police? Well, that appeared to be the obvious thing to do, but when my GF got home and got the news she told me in no uncertain terms not to do it. Later that day I talked to a mamasan with whom I'm friendly and who knows her way around Patts and she said the same. When I asked my GF why she wouldn't answer, but then her ignoring me was one of a Thai's tools to piss one off and she was a master. So I pushed the mamasan for an answer and she said simply "If you pay the police enough they will arrest her. If you do not you will be the one in trouble." And she shrugged enigmatically. Groovy. Back home she'd be doing a dime and change in the Monkey House for rape, assault, extortion, and drugs. Here a farang gets it up the ass for getting it up the ass. The irony was not lost on me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Aitch said:

O fuck. There was a LOT more to the tale. Extortion and assault were only two of the crimes she committed that night. She had brought some illicit shit for my LB GF who was going to be late returning and she didn't have much difficulty (I admit) twisting my arm to give it a try. Unbeknownst to me she snuck a few photos of me with a pipe in my mouth and later tried some blackmail with the threat of turning me into the police. I laughed that one off by telling her there was no way of knowing the contents and I'd just say I was smoking some ganja. Nah, the heavy happening occurred when we agreed on a price for her to bottom her paperboy ass for me. During foreplay I was astride her belly playing with her hormone boobs when she sat up suddenly, pushing me aside, and reached into her purse on the night table beside her. She snatched out a condom and put it on so fast I thought it was greased inside. Then she flipped me unceremoniously onto my back and lifted my legs. "Holy shit," I said, "I thought you were going to bottom." "I 100% top!" she snapped back as she forced her above average cock into my ass. It was too fast so I told her to slow down. She did the diametric opposite, ramming me fast, furious and violently. I yelled "WTF!!?" and tried to turn on my side to break contact. She was too strong and I suddenly found I was getting raped, and not pleasantly. I finally got a leg leveraged and tossed her off. That was when the rest occurred.

Police? Well, that appeared to be the obvious thing to do, but when my GF got home and got the news she told me in no uncertain terms not to do it. Later that day I talked to a mamasan with whom I'm friendly and who knows her way around Patts and she said the same. When I asked my GF why she wouldn't answer, but then her ignoring me was one of a Thai's tools to piss one off and she was a master. So I pushed the mamasan for an answer and she said simply "If you pay the police enough they will arrest her. If you do not you will be the one in trouble." And she shrugged enigmatically. Groovy. Back home she'd be doing a dime and change in the Monkey House for rape, assault, extortion, and drugs. Here a farang gets it up the ass for getting it up the ass. The irony was not lost on me.

great story.

There are elements of your story in mine that I didn't detail.... but a part of getting wild was this massive dick LB.... I mean massive.... wanted to fuck me. And I was not down for that. Nothing happened further in my episode except sexual action continued and her discussions turned to money.....and renegotiating the deal. That....and trying to invite more people over...is where it went south for me. I drew the line.

Playing with a Yabba Queen is like playing with fire. They are animals and know no bottom line.

Add the BinB and its potentially explosive. A girl like yours has the BinB in her repertoire.... you ain't the first bloke she tried to shake down. So she has been there many times before and knows exactly how to fuck you up in a local way. Her bribe to get you arrested will be a fraction of your bribe to get you arrested.... if she even needs to pay one because she always has the photo. And you have the dough dough. Perfect combo.

It matters not who is "right" in those situations. You just need to diffuse and move on. There is so much hot pussy out there. Sane hot pussy.

I think your story is cool.

And you got good advice. in fact.... your girlfriend and mamasan probably cannot believe that you would even suggest pursuing that with the police. It's a powder keg of variabilities that for sure will blow up and likely hit you..

Its not about you being a farang. Its about you being the juiciest target.

The only thing the police she calls will be thinking of is how to maximize their monetary benefit...and they path is not by arresting a LB that is ready to die for an extra 500 baht.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Reading all these previous posts, does remind me of some of the risks involved. Guess we've all been there, one way or the other. 

Best advise: never contact local authorities!

For me, these kind of stories are the reason I pretty much stick to bar girls. In both Pattaya and Bangkok I have one FL girl I know for many years, so basically trust them. Can never be sure it won't happen with a bar girl, but the risk is limited. Their job might be on the line if they pull a stunt like this.

Think you guys handled it quite well, good job. Sometimes it feels like the stock market, the higher the risk, the better the reward :biggrin:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Reading all these previous posts, does remind me of some of the risks involved. Guess we've all been there, one way or the other. 

Best advise: never contact local authorities!

For me, these kind of stories are the reason I pretty much stick to bar girls. In both Pattaya and Bangkok I have one FL girl I know for many years, so basically trust them. Can never be sure it won't happen with a bar girl, but the risk is limited. Their job might be on the line if they pull a stunt like this.

Think you guys handled it quite well, good job. Sometimes it feels like the stock market, the higher the risk, the better the reward :biggrin:

great point Dan.... bar/lounge girls are the best and safest...... but there are only a handful of locations with these places like BKK and Patts and Phuket.

most places you have to find the renegades. plus some of the hottest talent are lone wolves.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Aitch said:

Police? Well, that appeared to be the obvious thing to do, but 

You're right. I jumped the gun saying it's a police case. It should be actually but as you explained. Couldn't you delete the operation of 499 baht ? 

10 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

For me, these kind of stories are the reason I pretty much stick to bar girls.

I had my worse story with a bar ladyboy. Since then, I'm very reluctant to pick up in bars. The ladyboy was arrested a few months later for murdering her boyfriend. She had been sentenced to 9 years and 9 years only in the monkey house. Meanwhile, another ladyboy told me her brother had been sentenced to 25 years just being addict to yaba. 

I feel sad since Thailand used to be a country of non violent ladyboys (while we had dangerous South American shemales in Europe) at low prices. Now, drugs and money 'as well as idiots from PY) made it a risky place. I read about your age. It must be difficult to manage a difficult situation when being older. 

I got used to pick up ladyboys who are smaller than I am although I sometimes wish I would go with tall and thin ones. I feel happy I have been with Vietnamese ladyboys for a few years too. Disappointments can also occur with Vietnamese ladyboys but the only one who screamed weighed half as much I did. The problem is that I had paid upfront (500 KVND = 650 THB at that time) and my room was in a serviced hotel, so not at my advantage. So I let it go but managed to flame her reputation later in appropriate forums. As aresult, she's still a femboy and unable to find a budget for hormones.  

Deceptions can happen every 10 or 15 ladyboys but violence (should) rarely happen. What worries me is that I will be older in a few years too. Perhaps, I will stop mongering rather than meeting possibly dangerous people. 

Edit : @Aitch do you have a pic of this "Cartoon" ladyboy ? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The-Sith said:

bar/lounge girls are the best and safest

I have a theory, with no evidence to back it up, that Laos and Cambodian ladies/ladyboys/gays working in Thailand are the safest because they don't want any problems with the police or Immigration.   

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

I have a theory, with no evidence to back it up, that Laos and Cambodian ladies/ladyboys/gays working in Thailand are the safest because they don't want any problems with the police or Immigration.   

Echo that @Pdoggg! Cindy's probably safest pick up place then, since by probably around 60% is Cambodian. On top of that some Lao girls so even finding a Thai lb there might be challenging sometimes :biggrin:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dan Miller said:

Echo that @Pdoggg! Cindy's probably safest pick up place then, since by probably around 60% is Cambodian. On top of that some Lao girls so even finding a Thai lb there might be challenging sometimes 

Agreed.  Although it's always possible to have a bad experience or altercation, I think it's less likely to happen with a girl who is working at a bar than a girl working on the street.

And if a girl must leave a passport at your hotel desk safer than (a perhaps phoney) Thai ID.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

totally makes sense.

plus Laos LBs are super hot too. And great attitude.

On 10/7/2023 at 1:23 PM, Aitch said:

21 hours ago, Aitch said:

Holy sissy fuckballs!  These 2 are no ordinary posts and totally relegate the thread's topic which was a routine request for advice by a BM planning a trip to BKK.

May I suggest that Aitch and moderation consider splitting the thread into a new one starting with Aitch's first post and calling it something appropriately descriptive that I am sure Aitch can better come up with.  If you decide to do it, you might want to post such thread at the Lounge considering the mention of smoking pipes, Thai police, etc, but otherwise you are welcome to post it at the general section of the Romscars Club.

I repeat: HOLY SISSY FUCKBALLS !

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Agreed.  Although it's always possible to have a bad experience or altercation, I think it's less likely to happen with a girl who is working at a bar than a girl working on the street.

And if a girl must leave a passport at your hotel desk safer than (a perhaps phoney) Thai ID.

Good point about leaving ID at receptions desk.............bit of a hassle but it's additional security........I doubt a passport would be left, unless a foreigner.  Many fake ID's?

12 hours ago, Rom said:

Holy sissy fuckballs!  These 2 are no ordinary posts and totally relegate the thread's topic which was a routine request for advice by a BM planning a trip to BKK.

May I suggest that Aitch and moderation consider splitting the thread into a new one starting with Aitch's first post and calling it something appropriately descriptive that I am sure Aitch can better come up with.  If you decide to do it, you might want to post such thread at the Lounge considering the mention of smoking pipes, Thai police, etc, but otherwise you are welcome to post it at the general section of the Romscars Club.

I repeat: HOLY SISSY FUCKBALLS !

@Rom actually I think this is 100% on topic. And we should not divide the thread.

For serial mongers... guys who have been down the rabbit hole of sexy LB hookers.... this is the reality all of us face. It's the "Hassle Factor" that comes with the adventure we take.

For tourists (hope that word not insensitive).... Hassle Factor comes in the form of getting pushed to buy more drinks or bar fine a girl....or bar fine two girls.

But for the mean streets of BKK for serial mongers like us.... that's the stuff we learned to deal with within our first or second year into it.

Go deeper into the rabbit hole and the "Hassle Factor of BKK" becomes the type of true hassles that Aitch and The Sith are talking about. We are both keeping it real and being honest and open.

1. LBs with Yabba dependence (plus HRT imbalances)

2. pushing for more money than originally bargained thru argument

3. threat of violence and actual violence

4. threat of rape (in the case of The Sith) and actual rape (in the case of Aitch....kudos for being a stud Brother and talking about that experience openly because it's a real "Hassle Factor" that's out there that a LB gets so horney that she can't control herself and crosses lines of consent.... that would throw some people into a victimized tailspin that they never recover from .....so again I have massive respect for Aitch and his maturity and high EQ).

5. extortion

6. BnB brought in for that extortion

7. Other threats (Hassles) that are deployed to extort more cash from us.

These are the TRUE Hassle Factors for any man who goes deep into fucking Ladyboys for sport. It's the PhD level.

waiving off an aggressive Mamasan and aggressive LB in the cozy environment of a Lounge or GoGoBar is kids play (sorry....I feel like I have to apologize every time I say something that sounds offensive to people on here....which I hope we can move on from because this is an adult forum and I don't want to qualify and watch every single word I write to make sure it is uber sensitive for everyone. Drink Hassles are kids play.... rape, violence and extortion are the real when you go deeper).

Dealing with a deranged LB that is strung out on meth and taking a shit load of hormones.....who is holding a knife to your face.... or holding a compromising photo of you....or threatening to punch you out....or actually hitting you....or trying to shove her cock in your ass without consent.....or threatening to make a scene in your hotel and attract the attention of management and perhaps police is the REAL HASSLE FACTOR that guys like you and me and Aitch and other Pros have to be aware of out there.

We both listed stories that really happened. And this is not the only time I have faced that type of thing.....nor is it unique for BMs on this Forum to face such "Hassles". It's reality.

And we both talked about techniques of what to do and what not to do in those situations and had wise comments from other experienced LB mongers.

So do NOT divide this thread.

It's 100% on point.

The chat Aitch and I have is the PhD level of LB mongering in BKK. And that's why we come to this Forum. For PhD level content.

Thanks to @Aitch for keeping it real and mature.

Bravo Brother.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I also endorse the idea of splitting the thread. there is no common ground between ordinary hassle in a bar or in freelancers street and being molested by a ladyboy. 

Just my 2 cents about preventing from going with a dangerous ladyboy. As i was a trainee in a taxi company in a Southeastern state of America, I was given the following advise : "you've got 3 seconds to decide whther you accept to go with a customer. If you make the wrong decision, he's going to give you a bad time. I could write a whole book dealing with colorful anecdotes about risky situations but the main idea is to make a decision rapidly. 

Regarding ladyboys, I don't like too tall and dominating ladyboys. I remember estimating an amazon's strength in Pattayasaisong13 near soi Chayapoon. I also had a look at her stilettos and that was a no go. They were 3 with the same look and the same size. I decided to stay away. I try to let them talk and listen to what they propose spontaneously. Being in a bar or in a street doesn't change much to the situation. I noticed that bar ladyboys are trained to tell what the customer wants to hear to decide a ST/LT. They also know what to say when they mess it up in the room. Most of the times they ask for money upfront or worse ask for a tip upfront (Thai ladyboys), I must summon strength to send them away. 
I sometimes had a doubt after turning down a bargain, but I keep in mind that making a wong decision might give a bad gurl an opportunity to give me a bad time. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, The-Sith said:

@Rom actually I think this is 100% on topic. And we should not divide the thread.

For serial mongers... guys who have been down the rabbit hole of sexy LB hookers.... this is the reality all of us face. It's the "Hassle Factor" that comes with the adventure we take.

For tourists (hope that word not insensitive).... Hassle Factor comes in the form of getting pushed to buy more drinks or bar fine a girl....or bar fine two girls.

But for the mean streets of BKK for serial mongers like us.... that's the stuff we learned to deal with within our first or second year into it.

Go deeper into the rabbit hole and the "Hassle Factor of BKK" becomes the type of true hassles that Aitch and The Sith are talking about. We are both keeping it real and being honest and open.

1. LBs with Yabba dependence (plus HRT imbalances)

2. pushing for more money than originally bargained thru argument

3. threat of violence and actual violence

4. threat of rape (in the case of The Sith) and actual rape (in the case of Aitch....kudos for being a stud Brother and talking about that experience openly because it's a real "Hassle Factor" that's out there that a LB gets so horney that she can't control herself and crosses lines of consent.... that would throw some people into a victimized tailspin that they never recover from .....so again I have massive respect for Aitch and his maturity and high EQ).

5. extortion

6. BnB brought in for that extortion

7. Other threats (Hassles) that are deployed to extort more cash from us.

These are the TRUE Hassle Factors for any man who goes deep into fucking Ladyboys for sport. It's the PhD level.

waiving off an aggressive Mamasan and aggressive LB in the cozy environment of a Lounge or GoGoBar is kids play (sorry....I feel like I have to apologize every time I say something that sounds offensive to people on here....which I hope we can move on from because this is an adult forum and I don't want to qualify and watch every single word I write to make sure it is uber sensitive for everyone. Drink Hassles are kids play.... rape, violence and extortion are the real when you go deeper).

Dealing with a deranged LB that is strung out on meth and taking a shit load of hormones.....who is holding a knife to your face.... or holding a compromising photo of you....or threatening to punch you out....or actually hitting you....or trying to shove her cock in your ass without consent.....or threatening to make a scene in your hotel and attract the attention of management and perhaps police is the REAL HASSLE FACTOR that guys like you and me and Aitch and other Pros have to be aware of out there.

We both listed stories that really happened. And this is not the only time I have faced that type of thing.....nor is it unique for BMs on this Forum to face such "Hassles". It's reality.

And we both talked about techniques of what to do and what not to do in those situations and had wise comments from other experienced LB mongers.

So do NOT divide this thread.

It's 100% on point.

The chat Aitch and I have is the PhD level of LB mongering in BKK. And that's why we come to this Forum. For PhD level content.

Thanks to @Aitch for keeping it real and mature.

Bravo Brother.

Very valuable information, thank you Sir!

• Like 1