Lowest hassle factor in Bangkok choices

dick dastardly

19 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

I also endorse the idea of splitting the thread. there is no common ground between ordinary hassle in a bar or in freelancers street and being molested by a ladyboy. 

Just my 2 cents about preventing from going with a dangerous ladyboy. As i was a trainee in a taxi company in a Southeastern state of America, I was given the following advise : "you've got 3 seconds to decide whther you accept to go with a customer. If you make the wrong decision, he's going to give you a bad time. I could write a whole book dealing with colorful anecdotes about risky situations but the main idea is to make a decision rapidly. 

Regarding ladyboys, I don't like too tall and dominating ladyboys. I remember estimating an amazon's strength in Pattayasaisong13 near soi Chayapoon. I also had a look at her stilettos and that was a no go. They were 3 with the same look and the same size. I decided to stay away. I try to let them talk and listen to what they propose spontaneously. Being in a bar or in a street doesn't change much to the situation. I noticed that bar ladyboys are trained to tell what the customer wants to hear to decide a ST/LT. They also know what to say when they mess it up in the room. Most of the times they ask for money upfront or worse ask for a tip upfront (Thai ladyboys), I must summon strength to send them away. 
I sometimes had a doubt after turning down a bargain, but I keep in mind that making a wong decision might give a bad gurl an opportunity to give me a bad time. 

if someone asks for money upfront... they are usually shown the exit.

unless things have progressed and not a lot of selection and so I might compromise and pay half upfront.

In the US we have this problem sometimes as p4p is not as formulaic as in Asia.

• Like 1

It's more complex than that. Before covid, the rule in Vietnam was never pay upfront. But Covid brought inexperienced ladyboys on the scene and some seem not to be self confident. Anyway, if they don't feel feel self confident about sex, don't trust their ability to provide good sex and show them the exit. 

I had already paid the last one I put out, but she landed in teh corridor just with her lace underwear and her t-shirt. She had to beg me to give her jeans and i-phone back. I felt like trading the i-phone for my money back but feared her to make a mess too. She got my money (equivalent to 1,050 ot 1,200 baht but got news from me in teh forum where she advertised. 

• Like 3