Lowest hassle factor in Bangkok choices

dick dastardly

Hi I will be in BKK in Nov and thanks to this forum I now have a broader range of choices than just baNana Plaza which is all I knew before! But I hate the constant pestering for drinks it kills the vibe...I'm not a cheap Charlie I know I have to pay to play but I don't want to be gamed. Where is the best place where you get given the freedom to play pool, have a drink and a laugh and gauge the girls before move on to the main event...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dick dastardly said:

Hi I will be in BKK in Nov and thanks to this forum I now have a broader range of choices than just baNana Plaza which is all I knew before! But I hate the constant pestering for drinks it kills the vibe...I'm not a cheap Charlie I know I have to pay to play but I don't want to be gamed. Where is the best place where you get given the freedom to play pool, have a drink and a laugh and gauge the girls before move on to the main event...

"baNana"..........that's funny.....has several connotations.

" I don't want to be gamed".........you can't be gamed, when you already know the game.

"Where is the best place where you get given the freedom to play pool, have a drink and a laugh and gauge the girls before move on to the main event..."  I think all the lasted post of some of the bars has indicated a more tame scenario, go back and review, then select.

7 hours ago, dick dastardly said:

Any lounge bar will be better than NEP :drinks:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, dick dastardly said:

IMHO, if you want to do it, you need to find a ladyboy who's agood party gurl in Thaifriendly and go with to places with "normal" bars. So you need to start searching TF and respect usual tips to find. 

You may have been put off by ladyboys who were too pushy in their bar so you are now looking for looking for the opposite. I understand what you mean : you entered bars hoping to find horny ladyboys willing to be BFed and go for a ST/LT and you found tramps trying to get commissionedon LDs and drinks. Just be careful not to arrive in a bar whre ladyboys won't talk to you so you'll have to aproach them and you will then discover too late they are neither pushy on drinks nor horny to go to the room. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, The-Sith said:

are Fantasy Lounge and 69 Bar still open?

This question has raised the question of why Fantasy Bar in Soi Bukhao has so little reference in this forum. Of course it is open (opposite Soi Honey), and has some great girls. A bit like Delirious, but that has the Herbert factor.

69 Bar is nothing like it used to be. The size of a matchbox etc.. And being shoved away in the middle of nowhere it is no wonder it is not referred to.

13 hours ago, Soju said:

Are Cindy's Secret and CIB high pressure bars? 

CIB can be, but dependant on how firm you are in telling the girls who you are buying drinks for. It is their job to ask for drinks. Up to you as to who you buy for.

They soon get the message. Probably with a dropped bottom lip, but they get over it.

Still the best bar by far. The fun factor there is not matched elsewhere.

I only went to Cindy's soon after it opened and it was not as I understand it is now, so cant comment. CIB fills my needs!.

6 hours ago, Soju said:

these days I'm more like the OP and just prefer to avoid the hassle of high pressure bars altogether.

Agree 100%.

Part of a bargirl's job is getting ladydrinks but the best ones are able to get drinks without asking for it.

I know how to be firm. I know how to say no.  But when I'm out to relax I don't want to have to be firm to dissuade unwanted attention.

I avoid high pressure bars unless there is some otherwise compelling reason to go there.  So in Bangkok, I prefer CIB, Cindy's, Why Not, and Chaos 9.  If none of these places existed then I guess there would be a compelling reason to goto the Nana shitpits, a term popularized by Stogie Bear.

I certainly don't want to be hassled from the very second I walk into a bar unless that's my only option.  

One technique that some ladies use in Pattaya gogos is to ask if it's OK if they sit next to me. This generally disarms me and I usually say yes unless it's someone that I have zero interest in.  I don't want uninvited attention. Occasionally the uninvited lady is the one I would have picked anyway so that's OK.  "Can sit next you" is much different than "buy me drink".

• Like 1

Fully agree. Especially when you're a familiar face in the lounge bars in BKK the girls will basically leave you alone, or just come to say hi, and move on. If you want company, just wave them over ... perfect scenario to me. 

Of course you will be asked what tou wanna drink yourself, but I don't consider that disturbing. It's more disturbing when I wouldn't get a drink ... hahaha :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Low Hassle is relative.

If you are use to the fast paced commercial world of Asia.... then Obsessions is incredible and low hassle. Japanese or other Asian men with high standards love this place because the women are very well trained to perform professionally and they are super beautiful. But you have to be ready to drop cash. And if you do....you get your monies worth IMHO (actually even better than your money's worth.... I think.............bc if any guy here has gone to higher scale GG Lounges in Asia.... the bills are 3x to 10x Obsessions... dropping $5k to $10k for a group of 4 or 5 guys is standard).

Compare to some of the tourist traps in Patpong decades ago where you would be extorted for drinks and bills padded.... Nana is pretty chill. At least Obsessions is. I can't say for the other places now.

If you want it totally chill the way a lot of Euro guys and some Americans like it.... CIB and Cindy's. Also WhyNot is more like a bar with ladies. You can lounge hop and hit two or three of those places every night to see what's up.

The great thing about being a man is that we can and will butterfly. So use your wings. A butterfly....when they feel the barometer rise and air pressure increase flutter away!

and if you want the pushiest.... BIGGEST Hassel girls in BKK....go to Wii massage....near Soi 7.

Dare to make eye contact or break stride while walking in front of that place and you will be dragged in kicking and screaming by Amazon LBs who need your money for a new nose.  No one will believe your pleas for help.

Faster than you can file a complaint with the Boys n Brown.... you will be dragged in by two sexy vixens.... you will be upsold from one girl to two. They would go for three girls but their 'jail cell' rooms that consist of a dirty mattress on the floor cannot fit more than 3 people maximum.

Your pockets will be emptied of baht.

Your balls drained of cum.

Probably a dick in your mouth too eventhough you said "no".

after all jizz is deployed....i mean all cocks including yours are on the factory clock....its time for you to get the fuck out.

You will be handed a Grey freying towel that looks like it has been used in a car mechanics shop and then went thru bankruptcy and resold to Wii massage 10 years ago. Dare to use that to take a shower there. Then you will be removed from the premises into the busy street where all the "normal" people passing buy can see you emerging with a smile (or shame) on your face and guilty as charged. There is no slow walk of shame at Wii....  it's being tossed into the street and trying to blend into normality like a rat emerging from a rat hole.

I would try there and see how that HASSEL PLUS experience feels.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Soju said:

Got a good chuckle out of that...thanks.  

some truth in it too I'm sure 

it's funny cuz it's true.

I dare any timid guy like this OP @dick dastardly to walk by there and see what happens if he breaks stride or makes eye contact with the Klingons waiting outside.

It will be a rape of his wallet and his body like he is chum dropped into an ocean of sharks. Blood everywhere. Plus tears.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The-Sith said:

it's funny cuz it's true.

I dare any timid guy like this OP @dick dastardly to walk by there and see what happens if he breaks stride or makes eye contact with the Klingons waiting outside.

It will be a rape of his wallet and his body like he is chum dropped into an ocean of sharks. Blood everywhere. Plus tears.

What the fuck are you doing talking about me like that on here.  I dare you to meet me face to face and say that, we will see who is timid  I'll rip your fuckng head off your shoulders you fucking gimp

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dick dastardly said:

What the fuck are you doing talking about me like that on here.  I dare you to meet me face to face and say that, we will see who is timid  I'll rip your fuckng head off your shoulders you fucking gimp

Some attitude you have bro ... pffff.

Suit yourself, you won't ever get any reply from my side anymore B)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dick dastardly said:

DD............you took it way to personal........Know one is demeaning you.....your response with violence is way overboard.  If you have a change of heart, you should apologize and work your way back into to good graciousness.  The people on this forum are good hearted people, that enjoy a good laugh, even at there own expense (well most of them....haha).  That's what makes this forum very reasonable.  Either way good luck to you, and what ever you do don't expose yourself like this in Thailand especially with the wrong people.  If you really are of such nature, then in time hopefully you will calm down.  

PS.  If you want to tell me to F off, you will have to get in line....my kids are at the top of the list........LOL.

• Haha 2

Back to the topic, I was used to GG nightclubs in China. Once you invite a chica for a LD, this means she has an option to go to the room. If you make no agreement with her, it's like a walk of shame for her when she returns to her group of friends. But as long as she gets the advantage, she would usually hassle the customer to go to the room. 

What I often disliked with Thai ladyboys, is that they were prompter to hassle for drinks or order another LD before I could really talk with them. It was frustrating and made me feel she saw me as an ATM, plus she didn't feel horny for a ST. 

In this case, I would suggest DD either to target ladyboys in knows in specific bars or flirt with freelancers on Sukhumvit or in Thaifriendly. 

• Like 1

No attitude....My small number of posts had been invariably courteous prior to that....he had a pop at me for no reason at all so I reacted

And I dont need any lectures about how to behave in Thailand thanks I been there twenty times never the slightest problem for one second

Zeppie....i hear you mate my kids are constantly coating me off too!

5 hours ago, dick dastardly said:

No attitude....My small number of posts had been invariably courteous prior to that....he had a pop at me for no reason at all so I reacted

And I dont need any lectures about how to behave in Thailand thanks I been there twenty times never the slightest problem for one second

Zeppie....i hear you mate my kids are constantly coating me off too!

Thailand is about peace.

And Ladyboys are about love.

Let's choose both.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, The-Sith said:

Thailand is about peace.

For sure, and the comment about the OP being timid was not called for. Basically I think he was asking advice on how to keep the drink mafia away. A few well chosen words usually works. Note "well chosen words". It applies in a lot of situations!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Woodie said:

For sure, and the comment about the OP being timid was not called for. Basically I think he was asking advice on how to keep the drink mafia away. A few well chosen words usually works. Note "well chosen words". It applies in a lot of situations!

hi Woodie.....thanks for the lecture.

Please send me that list of "well chosen words" that you believe are acceptable to use on a site for grown adult men bantering about transgendered prostitutes.

my main purpose for being on this forum is to absolutely hold space for grown men. To be uber sensitive so as to never hurt any fragile feelings that might trigger an adult into a fit of rage .......and also threaten violence!!!

oooppps....sorry maybe using the word "fragile" went too far again. Quick send me your list before I hurt more feelings.

I think I need some "Sensitivity Training" - at least one week.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Woodie said:

Have you ever read it Woody...........LMAO.........sorry, couldn't help myself

• Like 1